Jane Says
Chip Away
End to the Lies
Three Days
Stop

Encore
Words Right Out of My Mouth
Whores
Whores is a great song but kinda a weird song to end the show with. Would have made more sense if the played Whores after Underground and then ended the show with Mountain Song

Japhy

Re: Mar 9 - Richmond

#4 Post by Japhy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:10 am

Easton wrote: Whores is a great song but kinda a weird song to end the show with.
Maybe, but it's another change. I like what they're doing... they could easily take Ted out one night and put Then She Did or Pigs into that spot.

Keep going Janes!

Easton

#5 Post by Easton » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 am

Japhy wrote:Maybe, but it's another change. I like what they're doing... they could easily take Ted out one night and put Then She Did or Pigs into that spot.

Keep going Janes!
Yeah, it indeed looks really promising. So I really hope they are gonna tour Europe soon, and than hopefully also small clubs and no festivals

chaos

#6 Post by chaos » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 am

pandarve666

#7 Post by pandarve666 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 am

Easton wrote:
Japhy wrote:Maybe, but it's another change. I like what they're doing... they could easily take Ted out one night and put Then She Did or Pigs into that spot.

Keep going Janes!
Yeah, it indeed looks really promising. So I really hope they are gonna tour Europe soon, and than hopefully also small clubs and no festivals
I'm hoping for small clubs either, but don't get your hopes up. I'm sure it's gonna be big festivals in Europe, it always is.

Warped

#8 Post by Warped » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 am

Exactly with maybe one club show in London....

Truth23

#9 Post by Truth23 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 am

This show was really good, my friends and I took a bunch of molly and had a blast. Before Jane's went on stage some guy in a tophat with a weird mustache picked two of my friends out of the crowd and took them backstage, they got to meet the band and the band played Had a Dad and Cursed Female for them. I would say the new songs sounded good overall, but I think they should drop Twisted Tales and replace it with Ocean Size. Whores was awesome for the encore, we rocked the fuck out. My main complaint for this show was that the crowd was a lot older and wasn't going as crazy as my friends and I, then again we where on tons of drugs.

Overall a good show, Perry was definitely getting into it and had a few weird rants during the show. His voice was kind of inaudible at certain points but he sounded alright for most of the songs.

Japhy

#10 Post by Japhy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 am

Truth23 wrote:they got to meet the band and the band played Cursed Female for them
um, what?! I'd love for Janes to drop that or Blood Rag or Meija into the set. That is super cool for your friends by the way.

Bandit72

#11 Post by Bandit72 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Japhy wrote:
Easton wrote: Whores is a great song but kinda a weird song to end the show with.
Maybe, but it's another change. I like what they're doing... they could easily take Ted out one night and put Then She Did or Pigs into that spot.

Keep going Janes!
It's only weird to end a show with Whores because we're not used to it. Bar a couple of tracks that's a great set list. They HAVE to do a UK club tour.