Donald Trump running for President.

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
Tyler Durden

Re: Donald Trump running for President.

#326 Post by Tyler Durden » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:30 pm

kv wrote:
And ya def knew the guy had a small dick.. and i clung to a back wall at Al's bar or rajis trying not to get kicked in the head :lolol:
You went to a GG show?!

kv

#327 Post by kv » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm

i was in hollywood, la or santa monica 4-5 nights a week for years in the late 80's early 90's saw a stupid amount of bands..lots of shit i hated, lots of stuff i liked...and i went everywhere...when my friends started pussing out going to hardcore shows or into boys town in west hollywood i started going alone (how hard is it to say "thanks, but i'm straight"?)...made friends in the city which just lead to more after hours stuff...used to hustle pool in hollywood billiards late night if nothing was going on...got decent enough to make back the money i spent for the night so i just kept the cycle going

i wouldn't call myself a gg allin fan...but he was fucking punk as it gets def as punk as it got for the 90's considering og punk died in what 80?

my philosophy for life is act like you belong and don't be an asshole and you can go fucking any where without issue...whether it be a gay club or scoring drugs in crip land...even if you are a middle class white kid from the beach...standard issue levi's and a white t fits fucking anywhere and all those years i only had a couple incidents (mostly with the crazy homeless or street junkies)

kv

#328 Post by kv » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:58 pm

or i could just say "way down low where the streets are littered" which is what prob got me out there to begin with

it's fucking crazy how much nicer la is now... i trip out seeing the dilapidated condemned buildings i used to play in now having starbucks in them with hispters on the street...where are the whores in the driveways? it just feels so different now

but thats what being old gets ya :jasper:

i would love to see a hispsters face after walking into als bar bathroom :lolol: or at a fear show when they would ming on ving :lol:

ya know as a youngin i used to be pissed i was born so late...but the late 80's and 90's weren't so bad in retrospect...i'd fucking hate being a kid today fuck me

Tyler Durden

#329 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:00 am

@11:35..."Perry and I don't get along. I hate Perry Farrell, he's a fucking dick." :lol:

Pandemonium

#330 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 am

kv wrote:ya know as a youngin i used to be pissed i was born so late...but the late 80's and 90's weren't so bad in retrospect...i'd fucking hate being a kid today fuck me
Preach it, brother. Although I didn't do the LA club scene nearly as relentlessly as it sounds like you did (my punk clubbing was mostly limited to OC's Cuckoo's Nest) and my musical tastes were a bit more mainstream at the end of the 70's through mid 80's, I still caught some great, iconic club shows during this time. The two "Decline and Fall Of Western Civilization" documentaries about the LA Punk and Metal scenes respectively, are like home movie snapshots of the kind of shows I'd see during that era.

kv

#331 Post by kv » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Ya the decline stuff is what I missed...lol like if I had a time .machine I'd be at an X show at the mosque...the church scenes are from a church in Hermosa I remember when It still existed...it's a coffee shop now...how old are you panda? See I was really brought up on punk by my uncle sneaking me into the golden bear and fenders till I got my fake I'd...he's prob 55 now..that's prob really close to your age I bet...thankfully for me he didn't like metal though

Pandemonium

#332 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:45 am

kv wrote:Ya the decline stuff is what I missed...lol like if I had a time .machine I'd be at an X show at the mosque...the church scenes are from a church in Hermosa I remember when It still existed...it's a coffee shop now...how old are you panda? See I was really brought up on punk by my uncle sneaking me into the golden bear and fenders till I got my fake I'd...he's prob 55 now..that's prob really close to your age I bet...thankfully for me he didn't like metal though
I'm 57. That's funny you mention the Golden Bear - my very first live band was Van Halen there in Jan 1977 over a year before they had a record contract and released their debut album. I was still in High School and my friend and I got in with recently bought fake IDs bought from some guy at the OC Swapmeet. Even with fake IDs we never looked 21 (or even 18) and what helped us get in was that my friend used to know a guy at the GB he'd buy pot from who worked part-time security. If we got there early enough and "real" staff wasn't in yet, he'd let us go hang out in the little cramped mixing desk loft in the back and drink a beer or two. I think the only other band of note prior to them hitting it big we saw there early on was Los Lobos. My buddy liked going there to see Randy Hanson who was a Jimi Hendrix impersonator which after the 2nd or 3rd time got old real quick.

I also saw a number of shows at Fenders in the mid 80's including Gun's n' Roses opening for The Lords Of The New Church in '86. Most of the punk shows I caught were at The Cuckoo's Nest at the height of that club's notoriety early in the 80's. For one Summer, our ritual was every Friday or Saturday night, we'd have cheap steak dinner at the next door country bar Zubies and go across the parking lot to The Cuckoo's Nest to get loaded and see whoever was playing that night. After the show ended, there would almost always be after-hours parking lot fights between punks and rednecks from Zubies leading to local cops showing up to bust heads. I saw Fear, TSOL and The Lords (which was my last show there in late '82) among other bands there, mostly no-namers.

chaos

#333 Post by chaos » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Sigh . . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ng-rumors/
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged for the first time that President Obama was born in the United States, ending his long history of stoking unfounded doubts about the nation’s first African-American president but also seeking to falsely blame Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for starting the rumors.

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it. I finished it, you know what I mean," Trump said at his newly opened luxury hotel in Washington on Friday morning. "President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period."

:drink:

SR

#334 Post by SR » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:05 pm

chaos wrote:Sigh . . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ng-rumors/
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged for the first time that President Obama was born in the United States, ending his long history of stoking unfounded doubts about the nation’s first African-American president but also seeking to falsely blame Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for starting the rumors.

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it. I finished it, you know what I mean," Trump said at his newly opened luxury hotel in Washington on Friday morning. "President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period."

:drink:
:lol: :drink: ,indeed

Pandemonium

#335 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:32 am

I don't know about Trump "finishing" the controversy about Obama's birthplace. He certainly was a very loud voice propagating the belief that Obama wasn't a US citizen during his first election. But there is truth in the fact that people in Clinton's campaign during the Primaries were investigating and pushing that belief behind the scenes. Why it's even being brought up now is a WTF moment in a year of WTF moments.

More troubling is Trumps idiotic statement (again) in conjunction with gun rights about Clinton's security should "disarm" and see what happens to her - a barely veiled threat about Clinton being assassinated because her security would be unarmed.

mockbee

#336 Post by mockbee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:59 am

Trump is a master at the art of manipulation. He is just hitting it out of the park, time after time after time.

He had a whole room of "A"-list media doing live coverage of an empty lectern, waiting for him to show up. When he finally does, he rambles on about his new hotel, brings nobodies onstage to say what a good man Trump is and then it's over. Oh yeah, what about the BIG statement....? Was Obama born in the US!????!! Oh, sure, why not, says Trump. Media goes bonkers, story of the week. Adds a bit about Hillary security detail to keep his base going, and on to the next sideshow. Follow me Media!!! Sure!!!! Wait?! We've been had! Story is the media. Media is the story. Everyone is happy.

Oh yeah! Was there an election coming up?

Trumps approach this entire time has not been random. He is a sleep deprived megalomaniac for sure, but a very cunning one. His approach in manipulating the media and the public wasn't guaranteed to work, but as we see, it has. Unless the media and the public and Clinton can change course and become extremely disciplined and aware of what's going on over night, it's over.

:noclue:

Pandemonium

#337 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:28 pm

mockbee wrote:Trump is a master at the art of manipulation. He is just hitting it out of the park, time after time after time.

He had a whole room of "A"-list media doing live coverage of an empty lectern, waiting for him to show up. When he finally does, he rambles on about his new hotel, brings nobodies onstage to say what a good man Trump is and then it's over. Oh yeah, what about the BIG statement....? Was Obama born in the US!????!! Oh, sure, why not, says Trump. Media goes bonkers, story of the week. Adds a bit about Hillary security detail to keep his base going, and on to the next sideshow. Follow me Media!!! Sure!!!! Wait?! We've been had! Story is the media. Media is the story. Everyone is happy.
I thought this clip of an exasperated reporting at the presser was pretty funny:

Tyler Durden

#338 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:20 pm

This work of art gives me a raging hard-on...

SR

#339 Post by SR » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

That'd be nice. Every time I seriously consider the morlock as prez it always comes out as an extinction level event

nausearockpig

#340 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:54 pm

if you guys dodge up a birth certificate for me, I can enter the race and be an ultra rad prez.... Once I'm elected prezoftheusa I'll give a European sports car to each of those of you on this topic who endorse me!

guysmiley

#342 Post by guysmiley » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:02 pm

I made this a while back. Budd Dwyer style. Image

SR

#343 Post by SR » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:28 am

:cool:

Artemis

#344 Post by Artemis » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:49 pm

:lol:

Artemis

#345 Post by Artemis » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 pm

farrellgirl99

#346 Post by farrellgirl99 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:15 am

i don't even want to talk about the latest trump catastrophe. so disgusting. i cannot wait for it to be november 9th :jasper:

Matz

#347 Post by Matz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:45 am

seems like he's not only going to lose the election by a landslide but also his wife. If she stays she's a moron

Pandemonium

#348 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:57 am

Matz wrote:seems like he's not only going to lose the election by a landslide but also his wife. If she stays she's a moron
She knew what she was getting into when she married the guy. Human reptiles like Trump don't land super models because of their lack of humanity and leathery skin. It's win-win for her, she divorces him, she gets a huge payday (unless they have an iron clad prenup which knowing Trump is likely), she sticks with him, she's still the wife and eventual widow of a billionaire sleezoid.

chaos

#349 Post by chaos » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Sigh . . .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol:

Matz

#350 Post by Matz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:48 pm

:lol: pathetic