Sean Spicer

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc

Sean Spicer

Postby chaos » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Sean Spicer deserves his own thread since his press conferences are so entertaining.

Today's gem:

"Hitler didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."

Okay he did use chemical weapons in "the Holocaust Centers." But he "didn't drop them down . . . into the middle of the town."

chaos

Re: Sean Spicer

Postby guysmiley » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Can someone articulate please speak? Fuck I think we all need an adult. :sad:
guysmiley

Postby SR » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Pretty good article on the psychology of poison/chemical warfare.....

http://thebulletin.org/sarin-and-sentim ... o.facebook
SR

Postby chaos » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:36 pm

^
Good piece.
chaos

Postby Juana » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:15 pm

This train wreck just keeps getting better and better
Juana

Postby Pandemonium » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:00 pm

I get what that idiot Spicer meant despite his ignorance and it pisses me off that dolts like Nancy Pelosi jump on it trying to make it some polarizing anti-Jewish thing. But seriously, Spicer is just a complete trainwreck in front of the press and I can't imagine he's going to be around by the end of the year.
Pandemonium

Postby Bandit72 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:11 am

I heard him say "Holocaust Centres" like they were shopping malls or something. What an uneducated dick.
Bandit72

Postby Hype » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Pandemonium wrote:I get what that idiot Spicer meant despite his ignorance and it pisses me off that dolts like Nancy Pelosi jump on it trying to make it some polarizing anti-Jewish thing. But seriously, Spicer is just a complete trainwreck in front of the press and I can't imagine he's going to be around by the end of the year.

It is anti-Jewish. If you think he isn't using dog-whistles to signal to those elements in the voter base, you're naive. He's not getting up there and speaking off the top of his head.
Hype

Postby Pandemonium » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Hype wrote:It is anti-Jewish. If you think he isn't using dog-whistles to signal to those elements in the voter base, you're naive. He's not getting up there and speaking off the top of his head.

I think you give him way more credit then he deserves. The guy seems like an inarticulate simpleton every time he opens his mouth.
Pandemonium

Postby Hype » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:52 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Hype wrote:It is anti-Jewish. If you think he isn't using dog-whistles to signal to those elements in the voter base, you're naive. He's not getting up there and speaking off the top of his head.

I think you give him way more credit then he deserves. The guy seems like an inarticulate simpleton every time he opens his mouth.

It's intentional. He's not the brightest person, but he's not as stupid as he appears, either. Pretty much exactly like George W. Bush -- not really an idiot, but plays folksy, or brash, or racist, or whatever, because that speaks to a certain voter base.

Watch him here, before he joined Trump's team:
Hype

Postby Artemis » Thu May 18, 2017 2:10 pm

I like the Sean Spicer cardboard heads people are putting in their gardens. :lol:

Artemis

Return to Current Events