Shaming drivers on phones/texting

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
nausearockpig

Re: Shaming drivers on phones/texting

#26 Post by nausearockpig » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 pm

ellis wrote:I get my truck right up next to em and blast the horn.

Fun times.
HahahahhahhHa

Romeo

#27 Post by Romeo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 pm

I got a ticket last year for allegedly going through a 4 way stop sign. I say "allegedly" because I DID stop but apparently not long enough for the cops liking. It was early in the morning, I didn't have my PBA card on me & I don't argue with cops. I drive that way every morning to work for the last 9 years. This cop hangs out there just to nail people

So I was going to fight it and I couldn't believe all the surcharges tacked on. It bumped it up to $200 :yikes: so after two traffic court appearances I decided to take the plea bargain-parking ticket $150 and no points

Bastards

nausearockpig

#28 Post by nausearockpig » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Romeo wrote:I got a ticket last year for allegedly going through a 4 way stop sign. I say "allegedly" because I DID stop but apparently not long enough for the cops liking. It was early in the morning, I didn't have my PBA card on me & I don't argue with cops. I drive that way every morning to work for the last 9 years. This cop hangs out there just to nail people

So I was going to fight it and I couldn't believe all the surcharges tacked on. It bumped it up to $200 :yikes: so after two traffic court appearances I decided to take the plea bargain-parking ticket $150 and no points

Bastards
that's pretty fucked..

mockbee

#29 Post by mockbee » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Well, I was driving a vehicle and stopped at a light at a major intersection and I was in a good mood and had the windows down and CCR was blasting on the radio and this woman driving in an SUV a couple lanes over leans over in her seat and yells........."TURN IT DOWN! I'M TRYING TO TALK ON MY PHONE!!!!!"............... :crazy: ..................... :lolol: I started laughing at that point and paid no attention.

Later I thought I should have said.........."PIPE DOWN LADY! I'M TRYING TO DRINK MY BEER!!!!!!!!!" :balls: