The Cops Behaving Badly Thread

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
chaos

Re: The Cops Behaving Badly Thread

#141 Post by chaos » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Artemis wrote:Scary scene in Dallas tonight..

10 cops shot- 3 dead, 7 injured.

Snipers still at large.
A 4th cop died.

After the last few days - i.e. Louisiana & Minnesota- I am really not surprised. (I am by no means condoning any of this.)

Ganondorf

#142 Post by Ganondorf » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Pandemonium

#143 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:55 am

Idiots rule.

Joe Walsh (former Republican Rep/radio host)

guysmiley

#144 Post by guysmiley » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 am

Wow, none of that is helping. I think people need to find value in each other again. If they ever did to start with. :sad:

Ganondorf

#145 Post by Ganondorf » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:57 am

:arrow:
guysmiley wrote:Wow, none of that is helping. I think people need to find value in each other again. If they ever did to start with. :sad:
:thumb:

creep
Site Admin

#146 Post by creep » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 am

i miss this guy. bush dancing and having a great time at a memorial for the officers.

guysmiley

#147 Post by guysmiley » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:53 am

creep wrote:i miss this guy. bush dancing and having a great time at a memorial for the officers.

:lol: As much as I hated him as president, his slow witted child like behavior always made me laugh. I think the guy honestly thought he was doing the right thing. Even though it was probably often the wrong thing.

Pandemonium

#148 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:49 pm

guysmiley wrote:
creep wrote:i miss this guy. bush dancing and having a great time at a memorial for the officers.

:lol: As much as I hated him as president, his slow witted child like behavior always made me laugh. I think the guy honestly thought he was doing the right thing. Even though it was probably often the wrong thing.
I think Bush Jr is a perfect example of a political boob inadvertantly surrounding himself with those with their own agendas at best and genuinely bad people at worst. Cheney was the fucking Anti-Christ.

Artemis

#149 Post by Artemis » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:57 am

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politi ... uge-ambush
6 Police Officers Reportedly Shot, 3 Feared Dead in Baton Rouge Ambush
One suspect is said to be deceased; others being sought.

CNN is reporting that six police officers were shot with three of them are feared dead in a shoot-out in Baton Rouge, Louisiana Sunday morning.

The attack was said to be an ambush, after police reportedly received a call of a "suspicious person walking down Airline Highway with an assault rifle," according to CNN's source. When police arrived to check out the situation, the man, reportedly clad in black and a face mask, opened fire.

The situation is still unfolding. According to Kip Holden, the mayor-president of East Baton Rouge Parish, said authorities were still trying to get a handle on the situation, "There is still an active scene. They are investigating," he said. "Right now we are trying to get our arms around everything."

One suspect has reportedly been killed. According to CNN: -- One suspect is dead, and two others may be at large in the Baton Rouge shooting, the East Baton Rouge sheriff's office said.
-- Six law enforcement officers were shot -- three are dead and three others are injured, Baton Rouge Police Department spokesman Sgt. Don Coppola told CNN. The spokesman also said the area was being searched for explosives. A police robot is being deployed. Tensions in Baton Rouge between the police, the black community and protesters have been running high since Alton Sterling was shot to death by cops, and the video circulated widely. The police response protesters against police brutality have been notably aggressive with numerous arrests. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

SR

#150 Post by SR » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:17 am

Fuck Cops

SR

#151 Post by SR » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Just unbelievable.

kv

#152 Post by kv » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 pm

This happened at a place I'm at all the time...there has to be a better way...I'd honestly rather see him get a Rodney King beating instead of smoked... America deals with another mentally unfit person. :no:

http://abc7.com/torrance-police-fatally ... -/3549306/