So, apparently a bomb just went off 2 blocks away.

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
Larry B.

So, apparently a bomb just went off 2 blocks away.

#1 Post by Larry B. » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:38 pm

... but it didn't destroy shit. Maybe it was a sound bomb, because all the pictures I'm seeing on Twitter are of one broken window, which looks like it was made by a rock.

Coincidentally, the republicans have been trying to pass laws against so called 'terrorists' for years now. I'm 90% confident they have something to do with this. I mean, the bomb was located apparently just meters away from a police station. No one was hurt. No politically significant dates near. Smells fishy.

And now there are helicopters flying in circles above my apartment every 3 minutes. Surely that's going to prevent the explosion that already happened 20 minutes ago. It's almost midnight here. Go to bed, morons.

Larry B.

Re: So, apparently a bomb just went off 2 blocks away.

#2 Post by Larry B. » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Oh, so it was just one block away. Located in a place where nobody ever walks through because it's always blocked by police cars and because it's where they keep some people locked up. Hmmmm.

"OK guys, we're terrorists. Let's put a bomb that would open the door to the police station so that those [alleged] criminals can get out."

"Wait boss, I have a better idea! Let's put a sound bomb instead: the noise will be lower than an actual bomb, but at least it won't have any effect on anything and will only break some windows, which will be soooo annoying for the coppers! Oh, and then let's send them some pizza they never ordered!"

"That's brilliant. Alright boys, let's go!"

Sue

Re: So, apparently a bomb just went off 2 blocks away.

#3 Post by Sue » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Jesus that's scary! Glad you are ok!!! :gh:

Wtf is going on in this world? :scared: