Vice Presidential Debate 10-4

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
chaos

Vice Presidential Debate 10-4

#1 Post by chaos » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Although I'm sure it won't be as lively as the Presidential debates, I'm a nerd and will watch nevertheless.

I'm sure Mike Pence will come across as sane, but just remember where the bar is set there. (Yes, I'm biased.) :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... op-ticket/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/t ... ent-225387

Artemis

Re: Vice Presidential Debate 10-4

#2 Post by Artemis » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Unfortunately, the veep debate conflicts with the Blue Jays game tonight. I'll probably catch some of it during commercial breaks.

chaos

#3 Post by chaos » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Errr - okay. :conf:

BTW - I read this at 8:05 EST - The debate starts in another 55 minutes. :lolol:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rnc-prematu ... tart-time/

By REBECCA SHABAD CBS NEWS October 4, 2016, 7:42 PM
RNC prematurely declares Mike Pence debate winner two hours before start time

The Republican National Committee (RNC) appeared to accidentally declare on its website Tuesday night that Mike Pence was the winner of the vice presidential debate, nearly two hours before it was slated to start.

“Americans from all across the country tuned in to watch the one and only Vice Presidential debate. During the debate we helped fact check and monitor the conversation in real time @GOP. The consensus was clear after the dust settled, Mike Pence was the clear winner of the debate,” said the blog post on gop.com, the party’s website.

The post, which went viral nearly two hours before the debate was scheduled to begin at 9 p.m., said that Pence’s top moments were on the “economy” and “highlighting Hillary’s scandals.”

chaos

#4 Post by chaos » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Fortunately you don't even have to watch, a winner has been declared. ↑
:lol:
Artemis wrote:Unfortunately, the veep debate conflicts with the Blue Jays game tonight. I'll probably catch some of it during commercial breaks.

SR

#5 Post by SR » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:46 am

My debadar is off lately.....I thought Kaine won and I thought the moderator was excellent. Granted, I saw about 20 minutes of it, but the little I saw Kaine was far more substantive and educated. Pence looked far more stately but hey, what do I know.....I thought the ffuckwits invasion of Iraq would be the last event to break my Murican spirit, but I was very wrong.