Predictions....

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
mockbee

Re: Predictions....

#41 Post by mockbee » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:38 am

Artemis wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 pm
America is unrecognizable these days. :sad:

This was always America, what we were founded on. For more than 250 years.

It's our dirty laundry that has been sitting in a stinking, rotting pile for centuries.
Comes out now and then for the world to see.

Don't worry. You got dirty laundry to, and Europe big time. Just not a critical mass to air it.
No one in the entire world is "past" racism. It's the festering human condition.
Improvements are made under our noses, even when it seems we are careening backwards.

We'll be fine.
:pat:

Hermann

#42 Post by Hermann » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:01 pm

The dems cheat the election with 'ballot harvesting' via mail in voting. Dead people votes. Then Biden dies almost immediately afterwards, which will be suspicious but ignored by the media. "old age". Then the Pelosi's, AOC's, Omar's, Chuck's, etc etc do everything they can to completely turn the US into, ultimately, a shithole where white people (75% of the population) are full blown demons. Police will not be there to help, and the military won't do anything either as we are literally hunted down for being "racist". That's what I could easily see happening.

Hermann

#43 Post by Hermann » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Hermann wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:01 pm
The dems cheat the election with 'ballot harvesting' via mail in voting. Dead people votes.
note that THIS is, allegedly, how the dems won the house in 2018. they're not your parents democrats anymore..

mockbee

#44 Post by mockbee » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:25 pm

mockbee wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:43 am
Kamala is being groomed for VP.
Would be surprised if Biden does not choose her.
Best choice.....maybe.
It depends on how well she responds to the psyop training she is currently undergoing.
She is NOT good (terrible!) when listening to her sister.....but has the chops/correct background if she evolves.

If Cialdini gets involved in the training....and she masters it..... Trump will have a serious run for his money.
Biden will be the stooge and she will be the vote. They (smart (?) powers behind the scenes) may be setting him up as the fall guy for Kamala.
They know there is no hope for him.
Or.....more likely, they (DNC set) have no clue what they are doing, and will do what they always do......

If that is the case (incompetents behind the scenes), I still see Trump pretty easy with victory.
Reagan like would be tough with the COVID shit.
But might still swing that way if it does finally settle and Biden goes full incompetence and kamala (or alternate) falls flat.
kv wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:43 am
Take your tin foil hat off...it's gonna be ok dude
hey kv (or anybody else) you sure enough with Biden that you would retire mr navarro for a month after the election is decided (whenever that is) for a month?

If somehow Biden beats Trump, I'll oblige..

Has to be straight up electoral victory. :bored:

:noclue:

kv

#45 Post by kv » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:41 pm

Retire Mr Navarro? I don't know what you mean here...

If you are saying retire posting here for a month I'm out

I can't wait to watch your reaction...last thing I want is you not posting after trump loses...if he loses...which I think he will...

I thought Harris was gonna win the nom early on...I had concerns about a black woman beating trump in 2020...def feel this is far more likely to work...but also think nobody fucking cares...it could be Joe an a goldfish...gogo goldfish!

mockbee

#46 Post by mockbee » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:15 am

Naw....just swap the avatar for 1 month.

All in good fun.

Totally agree that nobody "really" cares. Except the other side. That's the problem.
:tiphat:

Hope I'm wrong.

:thumb:

mockbee

#47 Post by mockbee » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:42 am

weird al avatar

somethindalisomethin

#48 Post by somethindalisomethin » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:51 am

mockbee wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:42 am
weird al avatar

off topic but did you know both of weird Al's parents died in their sleep due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

Now that's weird.

kv

#49 Post by kv » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm

mockbee wrote:
weird al avatar

Sure...tin foil Al for the loser for a month

mockbee

#50 Post by mockbee » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:35 pm

kv wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm
mockbee wrote:
weird al avatar

Sure...tin foil Al for the loser for a month

Oh......and since this is the predictions page, now I think before november kamala is going to tell joe to step aside and it will be an all woman ticket for the democrats. That might actually win.
:aoa: :tiphat:

Deal is only for Biden. :wink:

Pandemonium

#51 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:48 pm

mockbee wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Oh......and since this is the predictions page, now I think before november kamala is going to tell joe to step aside and it will be an all woman ticket for the democrats. That might actually win.

Nah, Biden will hang in there through the election and probably his full term. If they can keep Ginsberg alive this long to avoid losing another SCOTUS pick, Biden's a cinch.

Trump just baffles me. Today he had a direct hand in getting a new peace deal with Israel and the United Arab Emirates which is a pretty decent win for him. And then he's almost bragging he intends to cripple the postal system to prevent mail-in voting.

Donald Facepalm.
Last edited by Pandemonium on Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trevor ayer

#52 Post by trevor ayer » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:49 am

one of 2 completely corrupt parties will win .. america will think they voted in an important election because they think democracy is real .. the propaganda will die down .. the fake virus will disappear as soon as everyone agrees to take the latest toxic fake vaccine .. the crooks will go on business as usual and americans will go on doing what their television tells them to and taking mind numbing pills amerinazi doctors push .. big medical already won .. there is no universal health care candidate anymore .. big business will win .. all small bizness will be decimated .. u will be required to take a shot just to work or travel .. big pharma wins .. crooked health insurrance wins .. fake news wins .. fake elections win .. depopulation agend wins .. the system is in place .. it works .. assimilation is imminent .. resistance is futile

mockbee

#53 Post by mockbee » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:58 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:48 pm
mockbee wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Nah, Biden will hang in there through the election and probably his full term. If they can keep Ginsberg alive this long to avoid losing another SCOTUS pick, Biden's a cinch.

Trump just baffles me. Today he had a direct hand in getting a new peace deal with Israel and the United Arab Emirates which is a pretty decent win for him. And then he's almost bragging he intends to cripple the postal system to prevent mail-in voting.

Donald Facepalm.

So you're game panda.......?

Ready to ante up Mr. Licky Lugosi for tin foil Al for 1 month if Biden loses to Trump?

And who else is game.......? :bday:

I want to pin crazy on crazy.....who's crazy? :flip:

I'm crazy.........?!! :noclue: :essence:

Or you're crazy........? :nod: :idea:

If you don't ante up, you might just suspect you're....... :crazy: ? :lol:

Ante up! :bigrin: :thumb:

And for each individual who puts a chip in, i'll increase the residency of tin foil mockbee by one month.

Hope i'm al for a year......but that's not going to happen......
:wave:
Last edited by mockbee on Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

mockbee

#54 Post by mockbee » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:15 am

trevor ayer wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:49 am
one of 2 completely corrupt parties will win .. america will think they voted in an important election because they think democracy is real .. the propaganda will die down .. the fake virus will disappear as soon as everyone agrees to take the latest toxic fake vaccine .. the crooks will go on business as usual and americans will go on doing what their television tells them to and taking mind numbing pills amerinazi doctors push .. big medical already won .. there is no universal health care candidate anymore .. big business will win .. all small bizness will be decimated .. u will be required to take a shot just to work or travel .. big pharma wins .. crooked health insurrance wins .. fake news wins .. fake elections win .. depopulation agend wins .. the system is in place .. it works .. assimilation is imminent .. resistance is futile

Yea.....so?

The only question is how you choose to resist.

Fight it (welcome to Portland if that's your tact)....
Or you can embrace the absurdity. :thumb:

Pandemonium

#55 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:54 am

mockbee wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:58 am
So you're game panda.......?

Ready to ante up Mr. Licky Lugosi for tin foil Al for 1 month if Biden loses to Trump?
[/quote]

I believe it will be Biden over Trump by a pretty big margin. That goes with a grain of salt considering I was pretty adamant America would never elect Trump in 2016 despite Clinton being loathed by so many. Heh, if I'm wrong, I'll make this my avatar:

mockbee

#56 Post by mockbee » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:15 pm

mockbee

#57 Post by mockbee » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:23 am

Well I got my mom to ante up.

If Biden wins I'll take her to the Galapagos to see a big tortoise and if Trump wins she has to watch Bill and Teds with me (and enjoy it :thumb: )

I want to reorient myself with the original...havent seen it in 30??? years, before I see the upcoming sequel/remake. Also it doesn't matter that we can't travel for a while.....

Fair deal. I'm not worried.. :hehe:

mockbee

#58 Post by mockbee » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:15 am

Congrats to kv, panda, doc and hype. :tiphat:

I lost the bet.

Frankly I'm happily surprised.... :cool:

But you'd have to agree that was a massive nailbiter that had more twists than a bad, non sensical movie.... :lol: :thumb:

Nobody really got that one right..... :wink:

I'm not near a computer, so will have to wait a day or so for the avatar.

Hype, gimme your address and requests via pm and you get $60 in books.. :tiphat:

:wave:

:rockon:

tvrec

#59 Post by tvrec » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:30 pm

Congrats to your mom, too.

kv

#60 Post by kv » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:33 pm

:slap: :cheers:

I def thought michigan was gone and the blue wall was dying....stunned how many people voted for him...stoked how many americans voted in total...that's so rad

mockbee

#61 Post by mockbee » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:34 pm

tvrec wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:30 pm
:tiphat: :wink:

tvrec

#62 Post by tvrec » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:56 pm

mockbee wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:34 pm
tvrec wrote:
I'm dead serious. That should be an amazing trip to share with a parent.

mockbee

#63 Post by mockbee » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:51 pm

tvrec wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:56 pm
mockbee wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:34 pm
tvrec wrote:
I'm dead serious. That should be an amazing trip to share with a parent.
Yes. I've gone to Hong Kong and Paris with her. Trips of a lifetime. She had never left the country before age 60. We'll go when we can.

:bigrin: