The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
creep
Site Admin

Re: Walking dead season3

#176 Post by creep » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:16 pm

looks like it might be good this season...at least better than last season since it seems that they are all together for the most part. :noclue:

Jasper

#177 Post by Jasper » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:19 pm

creep wrote:looks like it might be good this season...at least better than last season since it seems that they are all together for the most part. :noclue:
Yeah, they try to get you all excited, then at the end it says OCTOBER. :conf:

creep
Site Admin

#178 Post by creep » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:22 pm

i was hoping they would release a trailer of better call saul and comicon....maybe they still will??

Jasper

#179 Post by Jasper » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:10 pm

erotic cheeses

Walking dead

#180 Post by erotic cheeses » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:23 pm

So has this hit the us yet it's the uk debut next week

Soon excited...

creep
Site Admin

Re: Walking dead

#181 Post by creep » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:05 pm

it starts on sunday here. that will be good because one of my sunday night shows just ended. has to be way better than last season. :noclue:

Jasper

#182 Post by Jasper » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:32 pm

creep wrote:it starts on sunday here. that will be good because one of my sunday night shows just ended. has to be way better than last season. :noclue:
Last season wasn't really any better or worse than any other season, aside from season 1, imo. I was sick of that jail, so I was glad they got forced out of there.

Anyway, we shouldn't lose our original threads. Maybe they can be fused. That's a thing that can be done...right? :hs: :

http://aintnoright.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... lking+dead

http://aintnoright.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... lking+dead

Man, I was really bitching about the show at the beginning of the 2011 season. :lol:

Jasper

#183 Post by Jasper » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:55 am

creep wrote:it starts on sunday here.
Sunday the 12th, from what I've heard. Not this Sunday.

creep
Site Admin

#184 Post by creep » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:46 am

Jasper wrote:
shit you are right.

well...homeland starts this sunday. :noclue:

Jasper

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

#185 Post by Jasper » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 pm

creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:
shit you are right.

well...homeland starts this sunday. :noclue:
True.

I can wait for the Walking Dead, since I suddenly have glut of Sunday shows after having having nothing to watch.

erotic cheeses

#186 Post by erotic cheeses » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:54 pm

It's a Monday over here and that's just awful it's Friday night viewing all the way, can I wait off and not watch it midweek on a school night? I doubt it..

creep
Site Admin

#187 Post by creep » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:01 pm

i guess i was entertained by the first episode but that shit that went down was so unbelievable.

nausearockpig

#188 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:33 am

I liked it a lot more thsn some of the past snore fests they've called episodes. I'm happy our heroes are all back together..

Keen as for the next ep.

crater

#189 Post by crater » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 am

creep wrote:i guess i was entertained by the first episode but that shit that went down was so unbelievable.
This is a show about reanimated corpses attacking people, so of course much of what is shown is going to be unbelievable :nod:

The only part I was a bit disappointed with was the scene where Carol shot that tank and then made it explode with the bottle rocket. Which she didn't even aim and it just happened hit on her very first shot. I fully expect to see if someone could really pull all of that off on a future episode of Mythbusters.

Jasper

#190 Post by Jasper » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:17 am

crater wrote:
creep wrote:i guess i was entertained by the first episode but that shit that went down was so unbelievable.
This is a show about reanimated corpses attacking people, so of course much of what is shown is going to be unbelievable :nod:

The only part I was a bit disappointed with was the scene where Carol shot that tank and then made it explode with the bottle rocket. Which she didn't even aim and it just happened hit on her very first shot. I fully expect to see if someone could really pull all of that off on a future episode of Mythbusters.
I guess she kind of aimed it before she took the shot. I suppose the logic is that all she had to do was get it in the general vicinity because there would be a big gas plume that would be hard to miss. It's silly, but it's a silly show.

Overall it wasn't too bad. It's a show you more or less watch on autopilot. It requires no thought whatsoever, which I guess is part of what makes it kind of fun.

Rick's old friend was back at the end, and in a really new-looking jacket. I wonder if he's still as batshit insane as the last time we saw him.

creep
Site Admin

#191 Post by creep » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:15 pm

another good episode. the only minor complaint was when they were showing that couple all in love and shit you knew one of them would be dead by the end of the episode.

Jasper

#192 Post by Jasper » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:38 am

He wasn't dead, he was just having his leg eaten. But, yeah, you knew something was going to happen. They almost always telegraph that stuff.

nausearockpig

#193 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:17 pm

I reckon Bob got bit in the water so that's why he was outside all crying and shit before he got nabbed. So the jokes on the leg eaters eating someone who's been bit. I wonder if they'll turn ? Or will Bob turn while chained to the pole.

crater

#194 Post by crater » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 pm

I know if everyone on the show were smart, the show wouldn't be as fun, but you would think that after spending a year or two in the world of the Walking Dead, that they all would know to practice the buddy system.

Walking off by yourself is never a good idea :no:

nausearockpig

#195 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:12 pm

crater wrote:I know if everyone on the show were smart, the show wouldn't be as fun, but you would think that after spending a year or two in the world of the Walking Dead, that they all would know to practice the buddy system.

Walking off by yourself is never a good idea :no:
Exactly! Look at the Carol and car scene.. Daryl was lurkin in the trees.... they're buds...

Artemis

#196 Post by Artemis » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 pm

'' Mans got to eat ''

Just watched last night's episode. :thumb:

Agree about Bob getting bit.

nausearockpig

#197 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Artemis wrote:'' Mans got to eat ''

Just watched last night's episode. :thumb:

Agree about Bob getting bit.
As soon as I saw the water bubbling in front of Bob I thought "that's it for old Bob".... We'll see..

That last scene with Bob was pretty graphic and just..... unsettling I guess..

Moral of the story: if the end of the world comes in any form, we're all fucked because people are just inherently bad... "Load up on guns, bring your friends, it's fun to lose and to pretend"....

Jasper

#198 Post by Jasper » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 pm

I thought Bob could have been bit. It even seemed likely for a little while, but a lot of times when people get bit these days they turn pretty quickly.

When Bob was out there crying, I thought it might be because he spends all of his time being upbeat, or pretending to be upbeat, like that game he plays with his girlfriend (wife?) where he finds positives in negatives. I thought maybe that was just him letting out all of his stress after working so hard to put on a brave face. I'm not ruling it out, but it seems weird that they didn't do a reveal, at least at the very end, if he did actually get bit. The other thing you've got to wonder is if it even matters that they ate his leg, considering that they cooked it.

Anyway, I think the show is off to a better start than usual.

nausearockpig

#199 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:01 pm

nausearockpig wrote:I reckon Bob got bit in the water so that's why he was outside all crying and shit before he got nabbed......
BAM!! I called it.

I loved The Rickenator in this episode. He's going full cray-cray now, that was some sweet justice at the end of the episode in the church & I'm glad michonne has her katana back. She just looked wrong carrying a gun:)

That whole church scene could've gone very wrong had the timing been off. Also, wasn't it lucky that they found those silencers that just happened to fit their guns?....

Where's carol? Where's Morgan?

creep
Site Admin

#200 Post by creep » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:15 pm

nausearockpig wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:I reckon Bob got bit in the water so that's why he was outside all crying and shit before he got nabbed......
BAM!! I called it.

I loved The Rickenator in this episode. He's going full cray-cray now, that was some sweet justice at the end of the episode in the church & I'm glad michonne has her katana back. She just looked wrong carrying a gun:)

That whole church scene could've gone very wrong had the timing been off. Also, wasn't it lucky that they found those silencers that just happened to fit their guns?....

Where's carol? Where's Morgan?
are you saying you think it's morgan with daryl in the woods?? it's most likely beth since we saw her in the previews. is anyone happy to see beth return? she was a pretty annoying character if you ask me.

it also would have been interesting to see if the tainted meat turned them. i guess we will never know.

you think this group would learn that they should not split up. carol and daryl fucked everything up.