The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
nausearockpig

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

#201 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:39 pm

creep wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:I reckon Bob got bit in the water so that's why he was outside all crying and shit before he got nabbed......
BAM!! I called it.

I loved The Rickenator in this episode. He's going full cray-cray now, that was some sweet justice at the end of the episode in the church & I'm glad michonne has her katana back. She just looked wrong carrying a gun:)

That whole church scene could've gone very wrong had the timing been off. Also, wasn't it lucky that they found those silencers that just happened to fit their guns?....

Where's carol? Where's Morgan?
are you saying you think it's morgan with daryl in the woods?? it's most likely beth since we saw her in the previews. is anyone happy to see beth return? she was a pretty annoying character if you ask me.

it also would have been interesting to see if the tainted meat turned them. i guess we will never know.

you think this group would learn that they should not split up. carol and daryl fucked everything up.
No I was asking serious questions as to where they both were.. Unless what I saw was cut at the end, the last scene was Daryl walking out of the woods saying "come out" (or something similar) before the screen went black. They teased Morgan at the end of the first ep, there's been someone creeping around watching - presumably other than the annoying cannibals which I guess is Morgan who is still a bit crazy but also cautious enough to need to see what state or form the group is in before he says hello... so maybe something bad happened with Carol - or she is off rescuing Beth and Daryl came back to get reinforcements to save Beth and ran into Morgan in the bush on the way back....

I'd assumed that Carol was gonna step out of the woods when I saw Daryl but then nothing... damn them!!! lol

I don't mind Beth - she's a bit touched by this new world of horrors .. her singing and that hug with Daryl that was just a little too long in the prison... she's all fucked up and is gonna snap soon... which i think would be a realistic reaction in a world where the dead are rising eating the living..

Regarding the tainted meat, i think our heroes, and anyone else, thinks that they would turn. remember the prison pigs? they were killed just in case...what a crazy mixed up world..

six more sleeps!

Jasper

#202 Post by Jasper » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 pm

creep wrote:is anyone happy to see beth return? she was a pretty annoying character if you ask me.
Geez, creep, why do you always have to be so mean? Beth is a cutie patootie.

erotic cheeses

#203 Post by erotic cheeses » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Huh? Is Beth back?

I found the last episode too dark, not the subtext but the lighting, I couldn't see what was happening...

creep
Site Admin

#204 Post by creep » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:25 pm

i was pretty bummed when it looked like this was going to be a beth only episode but it turned out to be pretty good.

so far this season is so much better than the last one.

Jasper

#205 Post by Jasper » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:09 pm

I was thinking "This episode must be really tough for mean old creep", so I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, this season has been relatively good so far.

Artemis

#206 Post by Artemis » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Like creep, I wasn't expecting much from this 'Beth' episode at the beginning, but boy, what a pleasant surprise! I think this has been the best episode of the season so far! Beth has become a strong female kick-ass character. :rockon:
I have to say the arm amputation with the wire was disturbing for me, I had to avert my eyes. :jasper:
I guess there will be another episode or two in this hospital. It will be interesting to see what happens with Carol there now.

creep
Site Admin

#207 Post by creep » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Artemis wrote:Like creep, I wasn't expecting much from this 'Beth' episode at the beginning, but boy, what a pleasant surprise! I think this has been the best episode of the season so far! Beth has become a strong female kick-ass character. :rockon:
I have to say the arm amputation with the wire was disturbing for me, I had to avert my eyes. :jasper:
I guess there will be another episode or two in this hospital. It will be interesting to see what happens with Carol there now.
i bet the dude that got away runs in to rick and his crew and he mentions beth and they break in to the hospital and wipe them out and rescue both the women. :noclue:

kv

#208 Post by kv » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Anyone else recognize that guy as the lead in everybdy hates Chris?

Hype

#209 Post by Hype » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:02 pm

kv wrote:Anyone else recognize that guy as the lead in everybdy hates Chris?
Chris Rock was on the Walking Dead?! That sounds right. He's not funny. Just like zombies..

Jasper

#210 Post by Jasper » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:30 pm

So, in this last episode the group had been split up somehow, offscreen? I was multitasking while this was on, and I think they mumbled something about it in the beginning, but I didn't catch it.

creep
Site Admin

#211 Post by creep » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Jasper wrote:So, in this last episode the group had been split up somehow, offscreen? I was multitasking while this was on, and I think they mumbled something about it in the beginning, but I didn't catch it.
don't you remember that the big red dude wanted to leave the church asap in episode three i think... and rick wanted to wait for daryl and carol. rick and the red dude got in a fight and it was decided that maggie and glen would go with them and rick and crew would catch up.

Jasper

#212 Post by Jasper » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:01 pm

No. :lol:

I just remember them killing those cannibals in the church. I must have started doing something else...or I fell asleep or something. :noclue:

erotic cheeses

#213 Post by erotic cheeses » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Man nearly the season break, I love this show!

kv

#214 Post by kv » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:11 am

too predictable but still a good episode

Jasper

#215 Post by Jasper » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:54 pm

That episode was horrible. Creep must be happy that they killed Beth. I couldn't even feel bad about it because the entire thing was so ham-fisted.

creep
Site Admin

#216 Post by creep » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Jasper wrote:That episode was horrible. Creep must be happy that they killed Beth. I couldn't even feel bad about it because the entire thing was so ham-fisted.
awww...i was starting to like beth but for being such a smart girl stabbing the cop with those tiny scissors was a pretty stupid move. i agree it was so cheesy it was hard to really feel too sad. i was hoping carol would be the one to go. dumb episode.

i heard they had a better call saul promo that aired during it. the real broadcast hasn't started here yet so i guess i will watch it again to see that.

creep
Site Admin

#217 Post by creep » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:30 pm

creep wrote: i heard they had a better call saul promo that aired during it. the real broadcast hasn't started here yet so i guess i will watch it again to see that.
:noclue:

Artemis

#218 Post by Artemis » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:27 am

Yeah, last night's episode was crappy.
I did cry when Daryl cried though. Why couldn't it have been Glen instead of Beth??

creep
Site Admin

#219 Post by creep » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:02 pm

glad to see tyreese go. one of my least favorite characters. he was a whiny little bitch. :wave:

Jasper

#220 Post by Jasper » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 pm

creep wrote:glad to see tyreese go. one of my least favorite characters. he was a whiny little bitch. :wave:
It's as bad as if Beth and Tyrese were real people and creep killed them personally. :no:

Juana

#221 Post by Juana » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:00 pm

It was a good episode tonight

creep
Site Admin

#222 Post by creep » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Jasper wrote:
creep wrote:glad to see tyreese go. one of my least favorite characters. he was a whiny little bitch. :wave:
It's as bad as if Beth and Tyrese were real people and creep killed them personally. :no:
i had a change of heart on beth and didn't hate her. her singing the stupid song last night brought a little of the hate back though.

they have killed many characters that i actually like too. :noclue:

nausearockpig

#223 Post by nausearockpig » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:03 pm

creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:
i had a change of heart on beth and didn't hate her. her singing the stupid song last night brought a little of the hate back though.

they have killed many characters that i actually like too. :noclue:
I liked the character Beth grew into - except the singing.. the early beth was a little mousy pain - that sang....

Tyrese was one of the ever-changing roster of characters that were the moral compass... I think it's annoying he died, and stupid.. he shoulda opened the door that held the zombie-twin and killed it first... how did that zombie get out.... hmmmmmm????

The episode dragged on a bit...

erotic cheeses

#224 Post by erotic cheeses » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Tyrese is aloss to the show I'd rather lose rick's beard than Ty. Dark episode again although I bought a new TV and realised that I had a problem with my old one - most of last season was dark screen due to broken TV

Can't wait for the next episode although the different producers is becoming too apparent

erotic cheeses

#225 Post by erotic cheeses » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:48 pm

So glad it's back even if it's ten episodes back at the farm...