Eric leaves NIN or "the breakdown of nyrexall"

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
NYRexall

Re: Eric leaves NIN

#1076 Post by NYRexall » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:01 pm

kv wrote:i think the dif is i'm a smart ass and i know it but when someone takes me serious i will tend to apologize while he is oblivious
Oblivious? I don't even take myself seriously. You don't even know me; if you're reading too much into the things I post and taking offense to it, that's your problem. You act like a dick pretty much every time you log in here, and nobody asks you to change it. Why is my snarkiness suddenly hard to swallow?
for perk:
"de sangre pesada"

unpleasant disposition <-----BINGO
This actually made me L-O-L. Seriously.

I love how it's perfectly cool for you and Hoka to call me a loser, for Larry B. to tell me I'm stupid, for Trevor to accuse me of jerking off other board members, Sinep to claim he's fucked my lady friends, and for one of you to PM me under an anonymous screen name calling me a "NIN-loving faggot bitch with no taste"

...and yet, I'm the one with the unpleasant disposition? THIS is why I don't take any of this shit personally or seriously. Because it's nothing more than a bunch of uber-hypocritical dross.

I'm a prick? So be it. Better than being a douche, I suppose. There are way worse people out there in internetland, I can assure you :eyes:

creep
Site Admin

#1077 Post by creep » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:09 pm

NYRexall wrote:and for one of you to PM me under an anonymous screen name calling me a "NIN-loving faggot bitch with no taste"
:lol: who did that?

Tyler Durden

#1078 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:12 pm

NYRexall wrote:"NIN-loving faggot bitch with no taste"
I'm the resident KIngs of Leon-loving misogynist.

And people wonder why I have love/hate thing for this place. :noclue:

Artemis

#1079 Post by Artemis » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:12 pm

creep wrote:
NYRexall wrote:and for one of you to PM me under an anonymous screen name calling me a "NIN-loving faggot bitch with no taste"
I want to know too...who? :lol:

Do tell, Rexall.

nausearockpig

#1080 Post by nausearockpig » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:
I want to know too...who? :lol:

Do tell, Rexall.
Anonymous as in the message came from "a user here who hid their username from you" or do you mean "as in someone on this board whom you don't know aside from their username"?

Pandemonium

#1081 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 pm

I'm not getting all the pissing and whining against Rexall. I'll add full disclosure he was kind enough to send me a CDR of some Cult demos I'd been looking for on his own dime from Japan recently so yeah, the claim of ass kissing can be made. But I'd turn on my own mother if she was acting like a cunt and I just don't see it in this case.

NYRexall

#1082 Post by NYRexall » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
NYRexall wrote:"NIN-loving faggot bitch with no taste"
I'm the resident KIngs of Leon-loving misogynist.

And people wonder why I have love/hate thing for this place. :noclue:
No kidding, right?

You flip out when people don't like a band you enjoy, start calling women cunts and telling them how you wouldn't fuck them, have a meltdown, storm off for a few days, and then offer up some pseudo-apology and all is forgiven.

But OH NO! Here I come acting like a smart ass, defending my favorite band from a bunch of haters, get flamed on a personal level, and yet suddenly I'm the one with the disposition that's unpleasant.

perkana

#1083 Post by perkana » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:51 pm

:lolol: and I also want to know who pm'd you...this is too funny

Pandemonium

#1084 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:09 pm

NYRexall wrote:No kidding, right?

You flip out when people don't like a band you enjoy, start calling women cunts and telling them how you wouldn't fuck them, have a meltdown, storm off for a few days, and then offer up some pseudo-apology and all is forgiven.

But OH NO! Here I come acting like a smart ass, defending my favorite band from a bunch of haters, get flamed on a personal level, and yet suddenly I'm the one with the disposition that's unpleasant.

That was July, this is Auguest. Sept is usually Larry's month.

chaos

#1085 Post by chaos » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:17 pm

NYRexall wrote: for one of you to PM me under an anonymous screen name
We have this feature?

Oh excuse me; carry on. :lol: :pop:

creep
Site Admin

#1086 Post by creep » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:22 pm

no...he thinks that someone with two screen names pm'd him under their other name. i can easily check for duplicate ip's but he would have to say who it was and obviously he isn't giving it up.

NYRexall

#1087 Post by NYRexall » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:34 pm

creep wrote:no...he thinks that someone with two screen names pm'd him under their other name. i can easily check for duplicate ip's but he would have to say who it was and obviously he isn't giving it up.
I'm not giving it up because it isn't important to me, nor do I give a shit. Like they couldn't just make the name from a different computer/IP address if they wanted to avoid detection.

The fact that some of you think such juvenile behavior is funny and acceptable is lame enough. What does that tell me about your disposition, I wonder :eyes:

Check the member's list for anyone who registered in the last two weeks and has zero posts; the person who did it pm'd me the same day they made the name. Figure it out for yourself if you have nothing better to do. This whole "argument" against my douchebaggery is lame beyond words.

creep
Site Admin

#1088 Post by creep » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 pm

for someone that doesn't give a shit about any of this you sure give a shit.

NYRexall

#1089 Post by NYRexall » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Because I have to spell it out for a pitiful few who just don't get it? That's my way of being kind.

Edit: "Eric leaves NIN or "the breakdown of nyrexall"

Lol, spot on :lol:

Let's throw some NIN lyrics into the mix for added effect:

BROKEN BRUISED FORGOTTEN SORE 2 FUCKED UP TO CARE ANYMORE!!1!

SMASHED UP MYSELF TO PIECES SMASHED UP WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TRUE...

:ax:

Artemis

Re: Eric leaves NIN or "the breakdown of nyrexall"

#1090 Post by Artemis » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:12 pm

During the July episode, you offered to make a contribution to creep if he would reveal the contents of the PMs he got from TD, yet now you won't give up the name of the person who sent you the hate PM?? :lolol:

NYRexall

#1091 Post by NYRexall » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Well look who's finally speaking to me again :lol:

Not surprising; there's gossip to be divulged!

And the Tyler PM thing was a running joke, which should have been plainly obvious. Nice to see you're still reading and enjoying my posts though, Art.

perkana

#1092 Post by perkana » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 am

I want to have my own 'breakdown' thread, guess it's a lazy weekend for most of us :lol:

kv

#1093 Post by kv » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 am

i wish i had thought of making a separate account to send hate mail...thats some funny shit...has to be 67

kv

#1094 Post by kv » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:58 am

creep wrote:for someone that doesn't give a shit about any of this you sure give a shit.
+1000

trevor ayer

#1095 Post by trevor ayer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:18 am

NYRexall wrote: I love how it's perfectly cool for you and Hoka to call me a loser, for Larry B. to tell me I'm stupid, for Trevor to accuse me of jerking off other board members, Sinep to claim he's fucked my lady friends, and for one of you to PM me under an anonymous screen name calling me a "NIN-loving faggot bitch with no taste"
:lolol:

Larry B.

#1096 Post by Larry B. » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:25 am

NYRexall wrote:
hokahey wrote:
kv wrote: oh lookie it's not just me thinking you are prick a lot of the time...imagine that!
+1
Boo hoo. Again, couldn't care less. You and KV are two of the biggest douches here, as far as I'm concerned. When it starts getting personal between us the way it did you and Larry circa 2005, you'll have something to go on. Until then, try mellowing out.
:yikes:

You actually remember a year!? I literally have no idea what sort or personal feud I had with Hoka (or KV? don't know who you're referring to).

If we have pending business, Hoka (or KV), let's settle it right now, you puss. I dare ya.
I love how it's perfectly cool for you and Hoka to call me a loser, for Larry B. to tell me I'm stupid (...)
That's alright, you can just call me Larry. Or Papito.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#1097 Post by Hokahey » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:40 am

I am so happy right now.

farrellgirl99

#1098 Post by farrellgirl99 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:07 am

Trent's having more promoter issues, this time with the Reading Festival.

From twitter:
Should be an unusual show tonight at Reading...
...the lying promoter and the band following us (whoever the fuck they are) fucked us on our production.
That band appears to be Biffy Clyro

Tyler Durden

#1099 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 am

farrellgirl99 wrote:Trent's having more promoter issues, this time with the Reading Festival.

From twitter:
Should be an unusual show tonight at Reading...
...the lying promoter and the band following us (whoever the fuck they are) fucked us on our production.
That band appears to be Biffy Clyro
Oh, of course...Biffy Clyro! :lol:

Juana

#1100 Post by Juana » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:40 am

I would like the NBA thread redone as my breakdown thread but sadly I've mellowed.