upcoming Nico Vega shows

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
blackcoffee

upcoming Nico Vega shows

#1 Post by blackcoffee » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 pm

My wife and I along with a few friends are going to the Seattle show. I've seen them four times in the past year and always thoroughly enjoy it. I can't speak highly enough about this band. They recently signed with a new label after being on myspace. I hope they finally break. Great music and the lead singer is incredibly hot.
check out this image on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

NICO VEGA @ San Francisco, CA
Sunday 8:00pm

NICO VEGA in Portland, OR
Tuesday 8:00pm

Nico Vega in Seattle, WA
Wednesday, August 31 at 8:00pm

September

Nico Vega in Reno, NV
Friday, September 2 at 8:00pm

Nico Vega in Nevada City, CA
Sunday, September 4 at 8:00pm

Nico Vega @ "San Diego Music Thing"
Friday, September 9 at 8:00pm

October

NICO VEGA Deluna Festival
Sunday, October 16 at 4:00pm

Artemis

Re: upcoming Nico Vega shows

#2 Post by Artemis » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 pm

no canadian dates.

i saw them when they opened for the von bondies a couple of years ago and really liked them i bought the cd and even had it signed by the band. i had never heard of them prior to that night.i was more than pleasantly surprised.

Xizen47

#3 Post by Xizen47 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:39 am

I'll be at the SF and Nevada City shows (maybe Reno). Great band, so much Energy! :aoa:

They always bring it, whether they're playing for 10 people at the bar, or 200 at the club, you get the same show, something I really admire about that band

blackcoffee

#4 Post by blackcoffee » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Xizen47 wrote:I'll be at the SF and Nevada City shows (maybe Reno). Great band, so much Energy! :aoa:

They always bring it, whether they're playing for 10 people at the bar, or 200 at the club, you get the same show, something I really admire about that band
How was SF? I saw pics and it looked crowded. They don't get those crowds in Seattle. It's ridiculous....

Xizen47

#5 Post by Xizen47 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 pm

It was awesome! They played a few brand new songs, plus some others that they've been playing live for the last year, only songs we got off the album were So Fresh, Gravity, Beast and Wooden Dolls. Very energetic! Band was really into it (as always), and they had a great crowd to feed off of. SF really loves this band, Aja was saying they should just pack up and move here.. Can't wait to see them again Sunday :nod:

I saw them in Portland last Nov. and they seemed to draw pretty well there, almost as many as the other night. You'd think Seattle would be all over this band as well :hs:

Enjoy :rockon:

blackcoffee

#6 Post by blackcoffee » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Seattle was great. Good show. Big crowd..the biggest for Nico Vega in Seattle, I think.

And can I just say I think their merchandise girl is adorable.

wally

#7 Post by wally » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 pm

blackcoffee wrote:Seattle was great. Good show. Big crowd..the biggest for Nico Vega in Seattle, I think.

if it's the same one they used to have (blonde), I'm pretty sure thats Dan's lady.

Essence_Smith

#8 Post by Essence_Smith » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Can someone convince them to come to NY? :no:

blackcoffee

#9 Post by blackcoffee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 pm

wally wrote:
blackcoffee wrote:Seattle was great. Good show. Big crowd..the biggest for Nico Vega in Seattle, I think.

if it's the same one they used to have (blonde), I'm pretty sure thats Dan's lady.
Different one, I think. Can't remember her name. My daughter hung out with her when they came and did an all ages show.