Ray Donovan

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
creep
Site Admin

Re: Ray Donovan

#26 Post by creep » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:42 pm

i was never a fan of the kids/mom storyline. now with the breast cancer thing i fear it's going to be horrible. i like when ray fixes shit but it also bothers me when it's completely ridiculous and could never happen. they all seem to be like that lately.

i hope for the best

creep
Site Admin

#27 Post by creep » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 pm

I think I have had enough of the Donovan family. They are all so unlikable. Be prepared for me to complain about the show all season.

Hype

#28 Post by Hype » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:25 am

creep wrote:I think I have had enough of the Donovan family. They are all so unlikable. Be prepared for me to complain about the show all season.
I wanted to like this show so badly, and I watched the first few seasons... but I just can't do it anymore. The pacing is bad and I hate all the characters too. Hating characters isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I think I also hate the actors. :lol:

Artemis

#29 Post by Artemis » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:56 pm

I think I'm finally done with this show too. I tried watching last night and fell asleep twice...lol. I'm going to try watching again tonight.

Juana

#30 Post by Juana » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Just watched it, it was odd since I stopped watching during the last season like midway thru the season

Artemis

#31 Post by Artemis » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:43 am

Artemis wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:56 pm
I think I'm finally done with this show too. I tried watching last night and fell asleep twice...lol. I'm going to try watching again tonight.
Well, so much for being done with the show....been watching this season. I think this season has been really good, though last night's epsiode has to be the darkest and most depressing epsiode ever! It was so heavy for me that I felt like I needed to be debriefed afterwards...wow. Terry's story last night was really powerful...his fight scenes were difficult to watch. Really good acting and directing. :thumb:

creep
Site Admin

#32 Post by creep » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:50 am

Artemis wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:43 am
Artemis wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:56 pm
Well, so much for being done with the show....been watching this season. I think this season has been really good, though last night's epsiode has to be the darkest and most depressing epsiode ever! It was so heavy for me that I felt like I needed to be debriefed afterwards...wow. Terry's story last night was really powerful...his fight scenes were difficult to watch. Really good acting and directing. :thumb:
I gave up after the first episode this season. I guess I should give it a second chance