MetallicA

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
SR

Re: MetallicA

#81 Post by SR » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:56 am

Matz wrote:yeah, I caught that too, my fellow dane is actually pretty coherent here and a good interviewer
I have caught Lars in various interviews/openings over the years and against all of my preconceived notions I have had to admit that almost every time I have found him to be engaging, bright, and excellent with divergent types of people.....except in the doc they made where he appeared to be a rat douchebucket. I despise his drumming, but I remember liking his artwork. :noclue:

Matz

#82 Post by Matz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:57 am

SR wrote:
Matz wrote:yeah, I caught that too, my fellow dane is actually pretty coherent here and a good interviewer
I have caught Lars in various interviews/openings over the years and against all of my preconceived notions I have had to admit that almost every time I have found him to be engaging, bright, and excellent with divergent types of people.....except in the doc they made where he appeared to be a rat douchebucket. I despise his drumming, but I remember liking his artwork. :noclue:
You're right, he is a bright and good guy. I was too hard on him, perhaps because of things like the doc and the video below.

Bandit72

#83 Post by Bandit72 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:52 am

£105 to see Metallica, STANDING in the UK next year at a football stadium. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're having a giraffe. What's more annoying is Ghost are supporting and I want to see them. But 105 quid, Christ on a bike, no chance.

SR

#84 Post by SR » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:02 am

I read somewhere recently that they are shilling whiskey now. Really strange for so many reasons....one is a drunk who very publicly addressed the issue and the generational money makes me think they are very bored and in a very distant ivory tower.

clickie

#85 Post by clickie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:26 pm

If I had to chose my favorite Metallica album i'd probably go with Master of Puppets.

dannyboy

#86 Post by dannyboy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:40 am

I think mine would be The Best of Metallica