The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
Jasper

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

#341 Post by Jasper » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Carol leaving made no sense. She'd probably have to kill even more people to survive on her own. I guess someone will capture her or some shit. Whatever.

Was the guy whose dick got bit the same one who stole Daryl's bike?

Juana

#342 Post by Juana » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:37 am

Jasper wrote:Carol leaving made no sense. She'd probably have to kill even more people to survive on her own. I guess someone will capture her or some shit. Whatever.

Was the guy whose dick got bit the same one who stole Daryl's bike?
Yes it was the same one that stole his bike and cross bow

creep
Site Admin

#343 Post by creep » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:11 pm

so.....two people leave the camp voluntarily and in another smart move five people go chasing after them. carol who leaves because of the killings starts blasting fools a few hours after she leaves. of course most of our five heroes gets captured and the episode ends with another pretend killing of a main character. i'm thinking he shot rosita. i was still entertained though....

Jasper

#344 Post by Jasper » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Jasper wrote:Carol leaving made no sense. She'd probably have to kill even more people to survive on her own.
I know this was obvious, but c'mon.

I don't know what happened at the end, and I am mildly irritated that they keep pulling the same shit.

JOEinPHX

#345 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 pm

creep wrote:so.....two people leave the camp voluntarily and in another smart move five people go chasing after them. carol who leaves because of the killings starts blasting fools a few hours after she leaves. of course most of our five heroes gets captured and the episode ends with another pretend killing of a main character. i'm thinking he shot rosita. i was still entertained though....
Remember that guy saying the crossbow has a hell of a kick? I think he shot Daryl in the shoulder so he can't fire it even if he gets it back.

Hence why he said "You'll be alright", because a shot to the shoulder isn't going to be life threatening.

creep
Site Admin

#346 Post by creep » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 pm

boooooring

weak...shitty way to end a season finally.

all my money is on abraham getting clubbed.

Jasper

#347 Post by Jasper » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:55 pm

I was too busy to watch it until just now. I thought it was really good. :noclue: Actually, I thought you'd think it was good, creep, since it wasn't zombie-centric. I know it was slow to the point of frustration, but I was tense the whole time, partly because I'd been hearing about a brutal ending for weeks. I know what happens in the comic, but they don't follow the comic very closely.

I don't know why I didn't expect them to not show who got clubbed. It's no surprise, given the way the show works. I'm guessing it was Glenn, Abraham, or Daryl. The only thing about Daryl is that they didn't show him dealing with his wound and not being able to fire his crossbow (like Six7Six7 said earlier). You'd think they wouldn't give Daryl a very specific wound and then not take the opportunity to show him struggling with it.

Nobody is gonna shut up about this for months. It's going to be like another Jon Snow.

creep
Site Admin

#348 Post by creep » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:17 am

i don't know why i wasn't in to it or what i was expecting. up until the end i was bored with it all.

i don't know why you keep bringing up daryl. he must die in the comics because there is no way they would kill him. he and rick are the two untouchables.

Jasper

#349 Post by Jasper » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:48 am

I've only read a tiny fraction of the comics, but as far as I know, Daryl doesn't die in the comics because the character doesn't even exist in the comics. Like I said, they don't follow the comics very closely most of the time. They use them as more of a loose framework.

Juana

#350 Post by Juana » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Not sure I remember who was next to Carl but I think it's that person: "if the kid moves rip out his other eye and feed it to his dad" was said...

erotic cheeses

#351 Post by erotic cheeses » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Classic girl on fear the walking dead tonight nice

erotic cheeses

#352 Post by erotic cheeses » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:38 pm

It's nice to be reminded now and again how great they were

erotic cheeses

Walking dead

#353 Post by erotic cheeses » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:13 pm

So who gets it then? Any clues?

erotic cheeses

Re: Walking dead

#354 Post by erotic cheeses » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Personally I reckon it's maggie

Artemis

Re: Walking dead

#355 Post by Artemis » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:14 pm

There's an 18 page thread about the Walking Dead in the Music&Arts section. It hasn't been very active lately, so you probably didn't see it.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=470

kv

#356 Post by kv » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Bumped and merged

crater

#357 Post by crater » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:42 am

I'm hoping it's Carl. I know it won't be, but I can still hope for it.

creep
Site Admin

#358 Post by creep » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:46 pm

i didn't like the first episode at all. i was bored. kill....cry....kill...cry..

now we will probably have wimpy rick for a few episodes and then all of a sudden he gets brave and saves the day.

i am glad to see glen go though. :wave:

crater

#359 Post by crater » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:12 pm

creep wrote: i am glad to see glen go though.
I think that was the writers way of making up to the fans for when they made it seem like he died before, but instead they had him hide out under that dumpster. Ever since that happened, I wanted him dead. Not as bad as I want Carl dead though.

So I'm still watching the episode and it showed almost everyone else (or maybe it did show everyone and I missed it) getting hit too. Is Rick the only one left from the original group? Besides Carol. I forgot what happened with her.

--edit---

Posted too soon. Guess it's only Abraham (no surprise with him) and Glen. This episode is trying way too hard to be dramatic. The pace is dragging along, but I'm sure plenty of people will like it like that, but to me it's moving too slow. Did like the Rick hanging off the walker part though.

erotic cheeses

#360 Post by erotic cheeses » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Horrible episode pure horror

erotic cheeses

#361 Post by erotic cheeses » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Someone said Abraham but I was convinced it was to be maggie

nausearockpig

#362 Post by nausearockpig » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:20 pm

I thought that Glenn was a really strong character in the show and really, carried it... I think it's a bit stupid that the writers decided to deviate from the comic so much but then decide to follow it in parts, such as this. Doing in the Ranga was a nice touch but I think that Daryl is smarter than that, so his character's actions leading to Glenn getting it seemed like a cheap way to get something done.

This show is getting a bit boring and will lose me soon (yeah I'm sure they're concerned) cos as Creep said, it'll now be lil'Rick, till MEGARICK comes in to fuck up the latest baddie..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... How about, say if the writers are so intent on making the show different to the comics, that they think bout coming up with some completely new, original and different story ideas..... Like have our heroes leave the area, or get to an army base working on a cure (that fails of course), or a myriad of other things that their overpaid, super creative minds should be able to think of.... oh well.. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Juana

#363 Post by Juana » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:22 am

nausearockpig wrote:I thought that Glenn was a really strong character in the show and really, carried it... I think it's a bit stupid that the writers decided to deviate from the comic so much but then decide to follow it in parts, such as this. Doing in the Ranga was a nice touch but I think that Daryl is smarter than that, so his character's actions leading to Glenn getting it seemed like a cheap way to get something done.

This show is getting a bit boring and will lose me soon (yeah I'm sure they're concerned) cos as Creep said, it'll now be lil'Rick, till MEGARICK comes in to fuck up the latest baddie..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... How about, say if the writers are so intent on making the show different to the comics, that they think bout coming up with some completely new, original and different story ideas..... Like have our heroes leave the area, or get to an army base working on a cure (that fails of course), or a myriad of other things that their overpaid, super creative minds should be able to think of.... oh well.. zzzzzzzzzzzz
I agreed with a lot of this but I'm so glad Glenn is dead I hated his character and with all the teases of him dying off in recent seasons I'm glad they finally ended that shit. I was sick of my hopes getting up and then he lived like a cockroach. Now Carl needed to be next and I will be happy.

erotic cheeses

#364 Post by erotic cheeses » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Stay in the house Carl

creep
Site Admin

#365 Post by creep » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:25 pm

2nd episode in and they take an episode off and have one of their spin off episodes. i guess the main cast was worn out from crying in the first episode.

i thought it was another boring one. so far 0-2 this season.

my favorite part was probably the commercial for life. it looks pretty cool.