The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
creep
Site Admin

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

#381 Post by creep » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:05 pm

after a good episode last week they follow it up with the worst episode of all time.

crater

#382 Post by crater » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:32 am

The entire season spent at the farm were the worst episodes to me, but yeah ... last nights was really bad.

kv

#383 Post by kv » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Ya the "whoops we spent your budget on Mad Men....How about a farm where you guys talk a lot!" Was pretty meh

erotic cheeses

#384 Post by erotic cheeses » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:06 pm

at least "stay in the house Carl" has become "stop dicking about on a ferris wheel Rick"..

Rick = worst leader eva...

creep
Site Admin

#385 Post by creep » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:14 pm

creep wrote: i guarantee that kid who talked to carol will be one of the first to die this season.
the way they were building him up it was really obvious. when he started talking about liking a girl i knew he would die this episode. :essence:

creep
Site Admin

#386 Post by creep » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm

not to constantly talk shit about this show but they have another big meetup so they can give them one melon and then they all stand around and watch morgan kill their friend?

nausearockpig

#387 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 am

erotic cheeses

#388 Post by erotic cheeses » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:59 pm

Happy April fools fools

crater

#389 Post by crater » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:41 pm

I thought the final episode was all kinds of dumb.

The tiger didn't randomly attack people, but it actually knew who the bad guys were. Dumb.

That no one from the junk people or Negan's group from some distance away didn't just shoot it, but instead let the tiger run around biting necks. Dumb.

While being surrounded by people pointing guns at him, Daryl somehow managed not to get shot once while everyone around him was firing automatic rifles. Besides Rick getting shot by that stupid talking woman, only one of the "good guys" got shot. Even while running around without any cover, somehow the good guys ended up in God Mode where every single bullet that was shot magically missed them all. Dumb.

I know there is more about this episode I thought was dumb, but these are the things I still remember right now as being most dumb to me.

kv

#390 Post by kv » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Haven't watched since Glenn was stuck under the dumpster...And while I know it's based on a comic, holy shit does it seem like it's gone down hill fast. I watched a YouTube clip of the end of it amc threw up.
...And laughed at how horribad it looked...I had the same thoughts on the tiger attacks and how many times the stars of the show should have been shot but people who had the drop on them but never shot... Horribly filmed, looked like a grade school play.

erotic cheeses

#391 Post by erotic cheeses » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:44 pm

crater wrote:I thought the final episode was all kinds of dumb.

The tiger didn't randomly attack people, but it actually knew who the bad guys were. Dumb.

That no one from the junk people or Negan's group from some distance away didn't just shoot it, but instead let the tiger run around biting necks. Dumb.

While being surrounded by people pointing guns at him, Daryl somehow managed not to get shot once while everyone around him was firing automatic rifles. Besides Rick getting shot by that stupid talking woman, only one of the "good guys" got shot. Even while running around without any cover, somehow the good guys ended up in God Mode where every single bullet that was shot magically missed them all. Dumb.

I know there is more about this episode I thought was dumb, but these are the things I still remember right now as being most dumb to me.
So did you think it was "dumb"?

Got to say I was disappointed