RHCP

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
intertwoven

Re: RHCP

#861 Post by intertwoven » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:16 pm

I think one of the few "super rare recordings" I've still got is a Sony Panic demo that features a young Josh on drums and Paz Lenchantin from A Perfect Circle on bass. Doesn't seem to be circulating anywhere. Maybe I should be cool and throw it on Dime or YouTube or something one of these days.

Larry B.

#862 Post by Larry B. » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:26 pm

This makes me dislike Josh, the band and John even more. If you had a bit of self-respect as a band, you get a guitar player who can play guitar and has played guitar before, I’d have thought. And they dared “write” and release records with this clown, “because he’s part of the family”. No wonder everything they’ve done is beyond mediocre.

dannyboy

#863 Post by dannyboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Larry B. wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:26 pm
This makes me dislike Josh, the band and John even more. If you had a bit of self-respect as a band, you get a guitar player who can play guitar and has played guitar before, I’d have thought. And they dared “write” and release records with this clown, “because he’s part of the family”. No wonder everything they’ve done is beyond mediocre.
`
They must have all forgotten that he'd been their touring guitarist for the few years before taking Froosh's spot! :noclue: :banana: :lol: