perryetty breaking up?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
creep
Site Admin

Re: perryetty breaking up?

#51 Post by creep » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:07 am

Juana wrote:
There is no pain more severe than the pain the heart feels when it calls out for love and there is no answer. And even more intense is the pain that the heart experiences- when it posses the question 'do you love me?" and the answer is no. and the answer is no... And her answer is no. For one's own life is not validated by the heart unless it has someone who really really cares about them, who really really cares.
This is from Perry's FB... shit seems to be getting real
crazy....poor guy. honestly as dumb and selfish as etty is i always thought they had a great relationship.

panicparty

#52 Post by panicparty » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:16 am

Maybe Etty's not a shallow and gold-digging as we all assume. She tweeted this a few days ago:
Spending money on someone is the easiest way to make someone thinks you care while putting in the least among of effort.
+1 for hoping there's a heartfelt breakup album gestating..

Matz

#53 Post by Matz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:39 am

I thought she'd never leave the Lolla millions..I mean him..........seems I was wrong

Larry B.

#54 Post by Larry B. » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:39 am

Juana wrote:
There is no pain more severe than the pain the heart feels when it calls out for love and there is no answer. And even more intense is the pain that the heart experiences- when it posses the question 'do you love me?" and the answer is no. and the answer is no... And her answer is no. For one's own life is not validated by the heart unless it has someone who really really cares about them, who really really cares.
I want to clarify that I don't feel 'happy' about this, essentially because there are children involved... but man, the amount of twaddle Perry can come up with disguised as poetry... "One's own life is not validated by the heart"?? "There is no pain more severe than [...] and even more intense is the pain that..."

I tell you, it's like watching two people who've undergone electroshock therapy and lobotomies trying to break up while drooling on their wheelchairs. It's not funny, but heaven knows there's no way you can take them seriously.

kv

#55 Post by kv » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:39 am

creep wrote:
Juana wrote:
crazy....poor guy. honestly as dumb and selfish as etty is i always thought they had a great relationship.
honest to gawd? if true, this has always been just a matter of time

Warped

#56 Post by Warped » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:40 am

I don't feel happy about that too, anyway don't put that shit on the internet for everyone to read and see. Just don't. Isn't that a very private thing between two people???

It's one of the things i fucking hate these days. Everything, every fart is on the net in minutes nowadays. Everybody puts things up and thinks that it is funny or so important that everybody needs to know about it. It is not. :banghead: :no:
I have no words to express how much i dislike that.

Romeo

#57 Post by Romeo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:13 am

Juana wrote:
If he wants her to love him, cut off her credit cards....

JOEinPHX

#58 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:20 am

Juana wrote:
This is great news.

Perry has spent too many years having his strings pulled by this woman.

He's going to lose a whole lot of money, but he's going to probably re-find himself along the way.

Jasper

#59 Post by Jasper » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 am

Six7Six7 wrote:Perry has spent too many years having his strings pulled by this woman.

He's going to lose a whole lot of money, but he's going to probably re-find himself along the way.
Amen to that. Look how he's let this woman change him. Changing his music. Changing his physical appearance. Living in a sterile McMansion. You can see how desperate he's been. He must have always felt that he wasn't good enough. He found the exact person most capable of manipulating him. Like joining a cult.

Romeo

#60 Post by Romeo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:23 am

OH please...

you know he'll buy her this

And she'll love him all over again

Matz

#61 Post by Matz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:26 am

Warped wrote:I don't feel happy about that too, anyway don't put that shit on the internet for everyone to read and see.
right, how do you explain that? Sheer desperation or something

Essence_Smith

#62 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:37 am

I don't know who's more dramatic, jane's or their fans... :noclue:

creep
Site Admin

#63 Post by creep » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:44 am

Essence_Smith wrote:I don't know who's more dramatic, jane's or their fans... :noclue:
i knew this post was coming

JOEinPHX

#64 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 am

Essence_Smith wrote:I don't know who's more dramatic, jane's or their fans... :noclue:
Yes, please tell us 90 more times how we shoudn't talk about Etty.

Or Perry.

Or Dave.

Or Chris.

Or Perk.

Or Eric.

Or Flea.

Or Martyn.

Should be a rip-roaring good time around here when we're not talking about what's going on in the Jane's Addiction camp on our Jane's Addiction message board.

So... Hello Kitty or My Chemical Romance then? That work for you, ES?

Artemis

#65 Post by Artemis » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:57 am

I do not wish PF and Etty illl if they are going through difficulties in their marriage;however,if they are posting their private shit in public it is fair game for people to comment on.

creep
Site Admin

#66 Post by creep » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Artemis wrote:I do not wish PF and Etty illl if they are going through difficulties in their marriage;however,if they are posting their private shit in public it is fair game for people to comment on.
yeah...especially when perry posted that etty was fucking someone else

Essence_Smith

#67 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:32 pm

creep wrote:
Clearly I too suffer from being a JA fan or I wouldn't be here in the first place...this is what happens when you ASSUME I'm being critical...thank you for proving me correct by the way; we are all obviously drama queens around here... :wave: :wave:

JOEinPHX

#68 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
creep wrote:
Clearly I too suffer from being a JA fan or I wouldn't be here in the first place...this is what happens when you ASSUME I'm being critical...thank you for proving me correct by the way; we are all obviously drama queens around here... :wave: :wave:
Yes, we get oh so dramatic when something is happening with Jane's Addiction.

We lose our fucking minds and... talk about it... and stuff.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

trevor ayer

#69 Post by trevor ayer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 pm

too bad perry is stuck with those fucked up teeth she gave him .. this whole sympathy for the kids crap is rediculous .. i've stayed with horrible women for far too long thinking it was the 'right' thing to do .. turns out being with a gold digging ho is never gonna give u the 'family' dynamic a guy like perry probably craves .. best to let a ho be a ho and cut her loose fast .. children will be better off too .. pretty sure perry could keep custody and let that hooker hit the streets .. she's drunk in every fucking twitter post .. shitty mother extraordinaire

Larry B.

#70 Post by Larry B. » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:53 pm

trevor ayer wrote:too bad perry is stuck with those fucked up teeth she gave him .. this whole sympathy for the kids crap is rediculous .. i've stayed with horrible women for far too long thinking it was the 'right' thing to do .. turns out being with a gold digging ho is never gonna give u the 'family' dynamic a guy like perry probably craves .. best to let a ho be a ho and cut her loose fast .. children will be better off too .. pretty sure perry could keep custody and let that hooker hit the streets .. she's drunk in every fucking twitter post .. shitty mother extraordinaire
too bad shitty mother is stuck with those kids she gave him .. this whole sympathy for the fucked up teeth crap is rediculous .. i've stayed with 'right' thing to do for far too long thinking it was the horrible women.. turns out being with a custody is never gonna give u the hooker dynamic a guy like perry probably craves .. best to let a ho be drunk and cut her loose fast .. twitter posts will be better off too .. pretty sure perry could keep gold digging and let that 'family' hit the streets .. she's a ho in every fucking children.. perry extraordinaire.

see what i did there?

Essence_Smith

#71 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Yes, we get oh so dramatic when something is happening with Jane's Addiction.

Your words, not mine...

While we all speculate, I am glad a few people thought about the fact that there are children involved, because being caught in the middle of a divorce shit storm is rough for kids... :nod:

Pandemonium

#72 Post by Pandemonium » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Yes, we get oh so dramatic when something is happening with Jane's Addiction.

Your words, not mine...

While we all speculate, I am glad a few people thought about the fact that there are children involved, because being caught in the middle of a divorce shit storm is rough for kids... :nod:
Who said they're getting a divorce?

Essence_Smith

#73 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:

Your words, not mine...

I thought we were speculating here? :noclue:

Romeo

#74 Post by Romeo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:

Your words, not mine...

She'll kill him but she'll never divorce him

JOEinPHX

#75 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:

Your words, not mine...

Kids adapt to new situations better than adults do.