Please don't fuck up the forums

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
MicrowavedGerbil

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#221 Post by MicrowavedGerbil » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:56 pm

I come here cause I've been on xiola for years since 07' .. Idk what happened, I was not around for the end of that place. What happened to sonny BTW? And nah I'm not interested in Jane's anymore.. But I'm a father now and I miss the old days so I revisit them when I have the Chance. I know you guys, but I don't know you guys.. And I don't wanna just vanish from a big part of my young teenage life life.

MicrowavedGerbil

#222 Post by MicrowavedGerbil » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:No, that was me literally rolling my eyes at someone who pops onto a message board full of people who have been chatting together for 18 to 19 years and telling them how to communicate on their own message board.

How did you seriously envision that was going to go?

Did you think you'd have a beer or two, tell us all we're doing our board wrong, and it would inspire us all to love Jane's Addiction more, listen to their non-existant new album, and post 17 new threads about it so you'd have something to reply to?

Get a fucking Twitter account if you need socialization with like-minded people that badly.
I'm not nessicarily new here. I've Gotton close to many people on xiola, I haven't tried reaching out here to see If anyone I was really cool here is active. Don't get the wrong impression man.

kv

#223 Post by kv » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:36 am

Please don't fuck up the forums

Larry B.

#224 Post by Larry B. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:51 am

MicrowavedGerbil wrote:And I don't wanna just vanish from a big part of my young teenage life life.
Don't vanish from it, but adapt to the fucking reality. Jane's sucks. There will never be anything worthy of praise from them ever again. So let's talk about what were the last pair of shoes you bought instead.

If you REALLY crave those deep discussions about Jane's from 2007, PM bman and you're set.

JOEinPHX

#225 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 pm

kv wrote:Please don't fuck up the forums

nausearockpig

#226 Post by nausearockpig » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:52 am

The last two pages of this thread are funny.