Please don't fuck up the forums

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Message
Author
User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#141 Post by Hokahey » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 am

Wasn't Dilla. SGB is an old school poster. We used to be pretty good "friends". But for those that saw the posts I deleted, you now know how these boards get if they're not moderated at all.

User avatar
guysmiley
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: PDX/Fukuoka Japan

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#142 Post by guysmiley » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 am


User avatar
Larry B.
Posts: 6816
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am
Location: Back in Santiago.

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#143 Post by Larry B. » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 am

yeah, I know it wasn't Dilla... I just thought there were some very uncanny similarities, reflecting some sort of mental illness (or an imitation thereof).

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 5965
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#144 Post by Six7Six7 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:41 pm

hokahey wrote:Wasn't Dilla. SGB is an old school poster. We used to be pretty good "friends". But for those that saw the posts I deleted, you now know how these boards get if they're not moderated at all.
i don't know why you are looking at an exception as if it's the rule though.

We could make a list right now of the 2-3 people who will post weird stupid shit all the time.

Oh surprise surprise, the person who goes over the lines all the time went over the line, clearly that means everyone will.

i disagree.

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 5965
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#145 Post by Six7Six7 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

guysmiley wrote:
is that what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#146 Post by Hokahey » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
hokahey wrote:Wasn't Dilla. SGB is an old school poster. We used to be pretty good "friends". But for those that saw the posts I deleted, you now know how these boards get if they're not moderated at all.
i don't know why you are looking at an exception as if it's the rule though.

We could make a list right now of the 2-3 people who will post weird stupid shit all the time.

Oh surprise surprise, the person who goes over the lines all the time went over the line, clearly that means everyone will.

i disagree.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 5965
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#147 Post by Six7Six7 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:13 pm

don't pee on my rug, man.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8573
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#148 Post by Artemis » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Hokahey: HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY? AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE RULES? MARK IT ZERO!

Tyler Durden

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#149 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Artemis wrote:Hokahey: HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY? AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE RULES? MARK IT ZERO!
:hehe:

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9414
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#150 Post by creep » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:37 pm

horrible movie

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 5965
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#151 Post by Six7Six7 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:41 pm

creep wrote:horrible movie
Bite your tongue, good sir!

Image

Tyler Durden

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#152 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:41 pm

creep wrote:horrible movie
Are you trolling?

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9414
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#153 Post by creep » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

if sgb would have kept his nonsense to one thread he would have been ok but he shit over every thread with his drunken stupidity so hoka had to get rid of him. zdilla does the same thing.

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 5965
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#154 Post by Six7Six7 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:horrible movie
Are you trolling?
Image

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9414
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#155 Post by creep » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:horrible movie
Are you trolling?
obviously

User avatar
Xizen47
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#156 Post by Xizen47 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 pm

creep wrote:horrible movie


Juana
Posts: 4818
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#157 Post by Juana » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:39 am

creep wrote:if sgb would have kept his nonsense to one thread he would have been ok but he shit over every thread with his drunken stupidity so hoka had to get rid of him. zdilla does the same thing.
I agree with this, basically trolling every thread with that nonsense had to be policed. I didn't even bother to read the other posts after I saw the first two threads that he was commenting on.

User avatar
Jasper
Posts: 2322
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#158 Post by Jasper » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 am

Of course the board needs sensible moderation. It's a no-brainer. Things flare up and they've got to be dealt with - otherwise the people who make worthwhile posts will leave.

User avatar
Six7Six7
Posts: 5965
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#159 Post by Six7Six7 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 am

all this talk of moderation is giving me wood :banana:

User avatar
SR
Posts: 6594
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

#160 Post by SR » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 am

Seems simple to me....

No ad hominem attacks using universally reviled language
No threats of any kind, especially towards kiddos and wives.

Post Reply