Jane's Addiction return to greatness?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
JOEinPHX

Re: Jane's Addiction return to greatness?

#26 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:02 am

chaos wrote:Image

Does she look... ummm... BIGGER to anyone else?

:boobs:

:lol:

JOEinPHX

#27 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:06 am

OK seriously, here's a side by side comparison:

The old set on the right are clearly fake, but she had them for awhile and they "settled". Meaning the swelling (which can take up to 6 months to go down completely) went down and they sat on a more natural place on the chest. She didn't have much natural breast tissue to surround the implant though, so it just kind of looked like a free-floating half of an orange. She is wearing a pushup bra so they are lifted somewhat into a normal-ish position.

The set on the left are sitting up much higher on her chest, indicating there is still a lot of swelling. She's also wearing a pushup bra, but it seems way more filled out than the one on the right. They are clearly a larger set of implants. And a larger bra to hold her now larger breasts.

Also, look at her face in comparison to on the right. She's looking miiiiiiiighty tight. Botox too?

I guess we know what the Farrell's did during their tour break. :lol:

Opinions?

phenobarb_bambalam

#28 Post by phenobarb_bambalam » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:49 am

I still can't see the woman and not think succubus, but really...an analysis of her breasts...really....nice to see some things don't change.

nausearockpig

#29 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:01 am

chaos wrote:The reviewer states that their performance on 5/29 at the Fillmore was "arena-worthy."

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2012 ... llmore.php
Jane's Addiction at the Fillmore, 5/29/12
"When I was in high school I used to watch all the pretty girls walk by, and they'd say 'Oh, Perry, how are you?," Farrell told the revved-up crowd after a raucous take on the hit "Been Caught Stealing." "I'd say, 'Hey, what you up to you? Wanna go out tonight?' 'Oh, Perry you're so cute, but I'm going out with this guy, and I met him at the club, and he's like 34 and owns a modeling agency.' 'So fuck him. I mean, tell me the truth. What's wrong with me?' She says, 'Well, you're just skin and bones and you got a pointy nose'."
um.... I'm pretty sure they woulda been calling him "Simon" back in those days....

JOEinPHX

#30 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:34 am

phenobarb_bambalam wrote:I still can't see the woman and not think succubus, but really...an analysis of her breasts...really....nice to see some things don't change.
You're right. We should have another conversation about whether NS or Ritual is the better most perfectest album every recorded in the history of ever.

I vote Ritual. Because 3 Days. Speaking of which, who wants to make a poll over whether we'll ever get to hear the full Three Days poem? Remember back when Feek said he had it and would press it as a silverback boot if we ponied up 19,000 dollars. Man, he was a character. You know who else was a character? Erik. Man that 1% sure was a weird board. Whores too. Only assholes hung out there and you had to have a thick skin.

Plus, Strays sucked, Satellite Party and TPC blew, and all of Perry's DJing is embarrasing.

That new album is half awesome though. It could have been full awesome if the Reznor sessions had worked out and Eric stayed with the band. But Dave mostly did a good job even though Perk was a bit flat. And Chaney is Chaney. Good old Chaney. He's been with the band almost as long as Etty.

Speaking of Etty, I think she got a new set of tits.

(There, we're all caught back up to the present. You're welcome)

kv

#31 Post by kv » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:09 am

could just be a push up bra man

nausearockpig

#32 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 am

Six7Six7 wrote:.....Man that 1% sure was a weird board. Whores too. Only assholes hung out there and you had to have a thick skin.

Plus, Strays sucked, Satellite Party and TPC blew, and all of Perry's DJing is embarrasing.

That new album is half awesome though. It could have been full awesome if the Reznor sessions had worked out and Eric stayed with the band. But Dave mostly did a good job even though Perk was a bit flat. And Chaney is Chaney. Good old Chaney. He's been with the band almost as long as Etty....
:lolol: that's a great little summary!!!

Romeo

#33 Post by Romeo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 am

why is he wearing my Grandma's panties & bra??? :hs:

Leto

#34 Post by Leto » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 am

Romeo wrote:why is he wearing my Grandma's panties & bra??? :hs:
Are you talking about Perry or Etty, maybe PerryEtty? :bigrin:

phenobarb_bambalam

#35 Post by phenobarb_bambalam » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 am

nausearockpig wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:.....Man that 1% sure was a weird board. Whores too. Only assholes hung out there and you had to have a thick skin.

That new album is half awesome though. It could have been full awesome if the Reznor sessions had worked out and Eric stayed with the band. But Dave mostly did a good job even though Perk was a bit flat. And Chaney is Chaney. Good old Chaney. He's been with the band almost as long as Etty....
:lolol: that's a great little summary!!!
It was a good little summary! I just don't want to be thinking about her tits...

Romeo

#36 Post by Romeo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:35 am

Leto wrote:
Romeo wrote:why is he wearing my Grandma's panties & bra??? :hs:
Are you talking about Perry or Etty, maybe PerryEtty? :bigrin:
ha! I meant she....

I haven't seen a bra and girdle that large since my Grandma died

CaseyContrarian

#37 Post by CaseyContrarian » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:PS, you guys haven't really kept this place very lively in my absence.

Don't worry though, i'll spark a few fires for you to keep the place warm.
Phew!