Sonny just re-uploaded the Eric Avery interview

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
blackcoffee

Re: Sonny just re-uploaded the Eric Avery interview

#121 Post by blackcoffee » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
sonny wrote:some, yrself and six7six7 mainly, are always negative, always contrary.
Are you kidding? Does anybody want to back sonny up on that quote up there? Even someone who doesn't like me. Honestly, does a single former xiola regular think that quote, just as it's written, is accurate?
Completely inaccurate.

Hence my comment to him.
Jasper--your posts don't stand out in my mind one way or another. Six7Six7 is just a lot of background noise that I do my best to ignore. As I was discussing with Romeo in Brooklyn a few weeks ago if there was a way to filter and just not see anything a particular poster posted I would do that for Six7Six7. Nothing personal, but I do think his posts are shit-stirring and unfunny.

creep
Site Admin

#122 Post by creep » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:29 pm

blackcoffee wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
sonny wrote:some, yrself and six7six7 mainly, are always negative, always contrary.
Are you kidding? Does anybody want to back sonny up on that quote up there? Even someone who doesn't like me. Honestly, does a single former xiola regular think that quote, just as it's written, is accurate?
Completely inaccurate.

Hence my comment to him.
Jasper--your posts don't stand out in my mind one way or another. Six7Six7 is just a lot of background noise that I do my best to ignore. As I was discussing with Romeo in Brooklyn a few weeks ago if there was a way to filter and just not see anything a particular poster posted I would do that for Six7Six7. Nothing personal, but I do think his posts are shit-stirring and unfunny.
click his name

click "add foe"

no more seeing his posts

blackcoffee

#123 Post by blackcoffee » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:38 pm

done.

JOEinPHX

#124 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm

blackcoffee wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Completely inaccurate.

Hence my comment to him.
i respect your right to feel that way. And i appreciate that you said it out in public rather than just keeping it to yourself and being a dick to me for no reason elsewhere.

:thumb:

sonny

#125 Post by sonny » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:shut up sonny. Your shit stirring is unnecessary considering you already kicked over the chamber pot.
surely i can respond to the comments being made?

sonny

#126 Post by sonny » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Jasper wrote:
lots of the comments you made were contrary or the opposition. it's very accurate. that could be seen as negative, as i saw it that way.

i don't need anyone to back me up. :lol:

i got my own back, clearly. :bigrin:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#127 Post by Hokahey » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 pm

blackcoffee wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Completely inaccurate.

Hence my comment to him.
Damn son. :lol:

By the way, has anyone here ever tried to explain these boards/sites and their drama over the years to someone that's not a jane's fan or internet geek?

You realize pretty quickly how ridiculous we are.

Deconstruction

#128 Post by Deconstruction » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

LET'S ALL HAVE A GROUP HUG!

CaseyContrarian

#129 Post by CaseyContrarian » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Deconstruction wrote:LET'S ALL HAVE A GROUP HUG!

Wow. Just wow. I love the nonconformist guy who is standing in the opposite direction. That must be Jasper, right, Sonny? :thumb:

Artemis

#130 Post by Artemis » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 pm

looks like a bear hug to me. :lol:

Tyler Durden

#131 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Artemis wrote:

looks like a bear hug to me. :lol:
I see what you did there. :hehe:

Tyler Durden

#132 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:14 pm

creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:
i don't see you as negative at all...angry at times but not negative.

kv is negative and tyler durden but i don't see it in you two.
Fuck you. :wink:

Essence_Smith

#133 Post by Essence_Smith » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Jasper wrote:
:essence: :lolol:

Essence_Smith

#134 Post by Essence_Smith » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm

hokahey wrote:
blackcoffee wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Completely inaccurate.

Hence my comment to him.

By the way, has anyone here ever tried to explain these boards/sites and their drama over the years to someone that's not a jane's fan or internet geek?

My wife stopped looking over my shoulder to read threads years ago...If I even mention I'm on "that Jane's Addiction site"...the eyes glaze over and she leaves immediately... :lol:

Juana

#135 Post by Juana » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm

People that have read it have just laughed normally as I do. We all have our quirks is what I tell people.

blackcoffee

#136 Post by blackcoffee » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
hokahey wrote:
blackcoffee wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Completely inaccurate.

Hence my comment to him.

My wife stopped looking over my shoulder to read threads years ago...If I even mention I'm on "that Jane's Addiction site"...the eyes glaze over and she leaves immediately... :lol:

I get the glazed eyes and faraway look any time I'm on here.....

kv

#137 Post by kv » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:

ya what a cock...btw i love how sonny makes me and hoka out as his last straw..how does one allow me, of all people, his most banned member to be thier last straw?
between creep and sonny it's just shit on kv day wahhhhhhh wheres the love?

Jasper

#138 Post by Jasper » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 am

kv wrote:i love how sonny makes me and hoka out as his last straw..how does one allow me, of all people, his most banned member to be thier last straw?
Hey, don't feel bad, :pat: you'll never be as negative as I was. I was tied for most negative on that site that used to exist. The guy who erased everyone's post without warning and caused all of those people to get lost, then came here to stir up shit and make random insults to the new administrator told me so.

I don't remember ever getting banned, and I recall sonny saying that my brother in most negativeness had "grown into quite a witty young man." It's odd.

I guess the most negative person is just whoever sonny happens to feel like trying to tear down at any given time. You, me, 6767, hoka...

Seems reality doesn't matter, because sonny doesn't owe anybody anything, and sonny doesn't need anyone to back him up.

Matov

#139 Post by Matov » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 am

and, yr all nobodies :agree:

*edit: how is it that this little guy got to be the "agree" smiley?

creep
Site Admin

#140 Post by creep » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:46 am

kv wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:

ya what a cock...btw i love how sonny makes me and hoka out as his last straw..how does one allow me, of all people, his most banned member to be thier last straw?
i guess i was only talking in terms of jane's addiction. i will still take negative over positive. if you loved everything perry did i would seriously worry about you.

kv

#141 Post by kv » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 am

ya thats cool there is nothing to be postive about with janes right now..for me anyway

here....postitive spin: i'm stoked this isn't gonna be a double album!

wait fuck i failed nm

Tyler Durden

#142 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:35 am

kv wrote:ya thats cool there is nothing to be postive about with janes right now..for me anyway

here....postitive spin: i'm stoked this isn't gonna be a double album!

wait fuck i failed nm
:lol:

I am negative about Jane's because I feel like her scorned lover. :sad:

creep
Site Admin

#143 Post by creep » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 am

thanks sonny :wave:

www.xiola.org
xiola.org has ended it’s run. what now? here are some alternatives.

www.janesaddiction.org

www.aintnoright.org

i wish both sites the best. they are both worthy of visiting for jane’s addiction fans.

JOEinPHX

#144 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 am

i was just going to mention that.

We finally got a link. awesome. :eyes:

creep
Site Admin

#145 Post by creep » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 am

Six7Six7 wrote:i was just going to mention that.

We finally got a link. awesome. :eyes:
:lol: better late than never.