perryetty breaking up?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
creep
Site Admin

Re: perryetty breaking up?

#151 Post by creep » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:14 pm

just looking at the comments it's just crazy how many people kiss her ass just for being perry's wife. how could etty fucking inspire anyone?
Take heart in the fact that there's a lot of people who love you, and see how you enrich, inspire, and drive each other to be the best of who you are.
Cheers to great role models on how to have a fabulous marriage!
Speaking against Etty Lau Farrell is not only poor form, but clearly they have never met you both in person.
Clearly u have a unique unbreakable bond and what u said about the poems makes perfect sense.

Etty...you are a very powerful woman. You should never underestimate the power of your smile or the pursing of your lips. The way a look can stop your man *(and your little men) in their tracks. The way your heartbeat is part of other lives, and thus the poetry that is the way you move, live and breathe is a part of Perry's creative process. You are forever intertwined by love, passion and the intimacy that exists with Perry and your children. Please never give pause to the people who don't have anything kind to say or do. Sending a hug from afar...

Artemis

#152 Post by Artemis » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 pm

This whole incident reminds me of that Flintstones episode where Fred thinks Wilma is cheating. :lol:

Remember the episode where Fred and Barney find a poem written to Wilm? Fred thinks Wilma is seeing someone else and hires private investigator, Perry Gunite. Fred thinks the "other guy" is Barney, until he is reminded that he wrote the poem to Wilma when they were dating.

I love thee Wilma, with hair like silk,
Lips like cherries, skin like milk,
Your shell-like ears, your dainty hands,
And eyes so black, like frying pans

And when you in my arms are in,
My love how can you doubt?
I quiver just like geletin,
And sometimes even break out.

You're a perfect peach, my love,
Together we're a pear (pair),
You're sweet, you're nice, you're paradise,
And all kinna stuff like that there.

JOEinPHX

#153 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 pm

What if this entire episode is just a crazy schizophrenic meltdown by Perry?

He spends all night fucking Etty, then wakes up the next day with a totally different personality... see's her exhausted with sex hair, and believes she was fucking another man.

:crazy: :thumb:

trevor ayer

#154 Post by trevor ayer » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 pm

pretty sure she fucked some dude .. then perry found out .. then she told him everything he did wrong that drove her into the loins of another man .. then perry apologized and she let him fuck her .. at which point perry tried to prove he was a better lay than other dude and pulled an old geezer muscle .. now etty has to pretend she cares about him in the hospital while scheming her final escape .. stay tuned ...

Pandemonium

#155 Post by Pandemonium » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 pm

creep wrote:just looking at the comments it's just crazy how many people kiss her ass just for being perry's wife. how could etty fucking inspire anyone?
Take heart in the fact that there's a lot of people who love you, and see how you enrich, inspire, and drive each other to be the best of who you are.
Speaking against Etty Lau Farrell is not only poor form, but clearly they have never met you both in person.
Clearly u have a unique unbreakable bond and what u said about the poems makes perfect sense.

Etty...you are a very powerful woman. You should never underestimate the power of your smile or the pursing of your lips. The way a look can stop your man *(and your little men) in their tracks. The way your heartbeat is part of other lives, and thus the poetry that is the way you move, live and breathe is a part of Perry's creative process. You are forever intertwined by love, passion and the intimacy that exists with Perry and your children. Please never give pause to the people who don't have anything kind to say or do. Sending a hug from afar...
This is why celebri-dolts like Perry and Etty don't understand the negative comments their nonsense garners. Idiots and sycophants are drawn to each other in a never ending circle jerk of stupidity.

Pandemonium

#156 Post by Pandemonium » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:04 pm

trevor ayer wrote:pretty sure she fucked some dude .. then perry found out .. then she told him everything he did wrong that drove her into the loins of another man .. then perry apologized and she let him fuck her .. at which point perry tried to prove he was a better lay than other dude and pulled an old geezer muscle .. now etty has to pretend she cares about him in the hospital while scheming her final escape .. stay tuned ...
I'm pretty sure Perry fucked her *with* his old geezer muscle.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#157 Post by Hokahey » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:11 pm

trevor ayer wrote:pretty sure she fucked some dude .. then perry found out .. then she told him everything he did wrong that drove her into the loins of another man .. then perry apologized and she let him fuck her .. at which point perry tried to prove he was a better lay than other dude and pulled an old geezer muscle .. now etty has to pretend she cares about him in the hospital while scheming her final escape .. stay tuned ...
No doubt in my mind this is what happened.

Larry B.

#158 Post by Larry B. » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Here are some possible song titles:

* No One Like(s) me
* Get Your Jewces Flowing
* Backstab (of Love)
* Prove Myself
* I'm Your Daddy, Baby Girl
* 139 More Characters Than I Need (To Say I Love You)
* Face Bookends
* Dobel Personality*
* Intense Immense Immerse
* You Are My True Love, Not That Stupid Hippie Whom I Only Dated For a Couple of Weeks (I Swear)
* Your Hong Kong, My Hot Dong
* Perry From The Block*

*Lyrics may have been third-party sourced

Take your pick, Mr. Etty.

creep
Site Admin

#159 Post by creep » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Larry B. wrote: * Dobel Personality*
* Your Hong Kong, My Hot Dong
:lol: these are good

Artemis

#160 Post by Artemis » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:38 pm

I like these:
Intense Immense Immerse
Your Hong Kong, My Hot Dong

CaseyContrarian

#161 Post by CaseyContrarian » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Yeah, wow. * Dobel Personality* is fucking genius.

Hype

#162 Post by Hype » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
creep wrote:just looking at the comments it's just crazy how many people kiss her ass just for being perry's wife. how could etty fucking inspire anyone?

This is why celebri-dolts like Perry and Etty don't understand the negative comments their nonsense garners. Idiots and sycophants are drawn to each other in a never ending circle jerk of stupidity.
Not the first time I've posted this in response to exactly this trait of Perry's, but he said it best: "I am a proud man anyway..."
Spinoza wrote:The proud man delights in the company of flatterers and parasites, but hates the company of the high--minded.
Proof.--Pride is pleasure arising from a man's over estimation of himself (Def. of the Emotions, xxviii. and vi.); this estimation the proud man will endeavour to foster by all the means in his power (III. xiii. note); he will therefore delight in the company of flatterers and parasites (whose character is too well known to need definition here), and will avoid the company of high--minded men, who value him according to his deserts. Q.E.D.

Note.--It would be too long a task to enumerate here all the evil results of pride, inasmuch as the proud are a prey to all the emotions, though to none of them less than to love and pity. I cannot, however, pass over in silence the fact, that a man may be called proud from his underestimation of other people; and, therefore, pride in this sense may be defined as pleasure arising from the false opinion, whereby a man may consider himself superior to his fellows. The dejection, which is the opposite quality to this sort of pride, may be defined as pain arising from the false opinion, whereby a man may think himself inferior to his fellows. Such being the ease, we can easily see that a proud man is necessarily envious (III. xli. note), and only takes pleasure in the company, who fool his weak mind to the top of his bent, and make him insane instead of merely foolish.

Larry B.

#163 Post by Larry B. » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Hype

#164 Post by Hype » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Hey, did you guys hear? Dave is selling his place.

JOEinPHX

#165 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:Hey, did you guys hear? Dave is selling his place.
Don't tell bman. He'll think that's the most pathetic news out of the Jane's camp in 2014.

Jasper

#166 Post by Jasper » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:06 pm

So...is stuff still happening, or did stuff stop happening? :hs:

I wanted stuff to keep happening. :scared:

JOEinPHX

#167 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Jasper wrote:So...is stuff still happening, or did stuff stop happening? :hs:

I wanted stuff to keep happening. :scared:
Perry fucked more sex into Etty than anyone has ever been penised before in the history of time. Now they are the perfect couple again.

Juana

#168 Post by Juana » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 pm

I think that we will find out more soon with Lolla going to happen chances are Etty bangs one of those dudes

Romeo

#169 Post by Romeo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:17 am

Six7Six7 wrote:
Warped wrote:
Romeo wrote:Well PEtty is always pathetic, Dave's is just a little disturbing :scared: His 22 year old girlfriend (25 years younger than him), apparently is unemployed because she is spending the entire summer in NY with him while he's shooting Ink Master, can't go A DAY without a selfie.
But that's normal behavior for a 22 year old I guess.
But it still looks like he's dating his own daughter.
Agreed.

He is 47 - what else besides fucking can you do with a 22 year old????? And even that gets boring after some time...
This is ridiculous and i can't really believe it's him doing all that childish stuff. Makes me wanna throw up :jasper:
Age when Perry and Etty started dating:

Etty Farrell: 22 years old
Perry Farrell: 38 years old

Age when Dave and Lexus started dating

Lexus Amanda: 23 years old
Dave Navarro: 46 years old

So when Perry dates a 22 year old, totally cool. When Dave dates a 23 year old, not cool. Got it.

You're going to tell me that 6 years makes a huge difference? Why is 6 years the cutoff between cool and creepy?
1: stop sucking Dave's dick
2: when you're old enough to conceivably be that person's parent. It's fucking creepy. He may even be older her own father

Warped

#170 Post by Warped » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:42 am

True. That's the point and yes i am back.

I have massive ups and downs the last days cause of my mom's death ....it comes and goes with no warning. :sad:

Oh and thanks Larry

"Your Hong Kong, my hot dong" made me laugh :lol: :thumb:

thoreau

#171 Post by thoreau » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 am

Larry B. wrote: * Your Hong Kong, My Hot Dong
:lol: This got a big laugh out of me this morning. Thanks, Larry.

Larry B.

#172 Post by Larry B. » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 am

:tiphat:

JOEinPHX

#173 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:09 am

Romeo wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Warped wrote:
Romeo wrote:Well PEtty is always pathetic, Dave's is just a little disturbing :scared: His 22 year old girlfriend (25 years younger than him), apparently is unemployed because she is spending the entire summer in NY with him while he's shooting Ink Master, can't go A DAY without a selfie.
But that's normal behavior for a 22 year old I guess.
But it still looks like he's dating his own daughter.
Agreed.

He is 47 - what else besides fucking can you do with a 22 year old????? And even that gets boring after some time...
This is ridiculous and i can't really believe it's him doing all that childish stuff. Makes me wanna throw up :jasper:
Age when Perry and Etty started dating:

Etty Farrell: 22 years old
Perry Farrell: 38 years old

Age when Dave and Lexus started dating

Lexus Amanda: 23 years old
Dave Navarro: 46 years old

So when Perry dates a 22 year old, totally cool. When Dave dates a 23 year old, not cool. Got it.

You're going to tell me that 6 years makes a huge difference? Why is 6 years the cutoff between cool and creepy?
1: stop sucking Dave's dick
2: when you're old enough to conceivably be that person's parent. It's fucking creepy. He may even be older her own father
If I am sucking Dave's dick, then I just sucked Perry's too.

I'm just a Jane's Addiction band member dick sucking machine today or something.

bman

#174 Post by bman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 am

Dave clearly enjoys being a 'father figure' type to these young freaky chicks with Daddy issues. I fucking love young hot women. What man doesn't. But does he ever hang out with young women who actually have it together! I realize that he's in the music world and will meet these types of women. But a Shrink could have a field day with his choices.

Larry B.

#175 Post by Larry B. » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 am

bman wrote:I love fucking young hot girls.
I'm gonna capture that before you edit it out. And then I'm going to say :conf: