perryetty breaking up?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Jasper

Re: perryetty breaking up?

#226 Post by Jasper » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Romeo wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Romeo wrote:I couldn't give a shit if Dave is fucking the entire stable of female (or male) starlets signed to vivid

But when his pictures are in my Instagram feed of him and a girl he could conceivably be the father of.....
It's just fucking creepy. If she was one of those "older souls" type of 22 year olds, you could at ok it's still creepy looking but she's mature beyond her years. But she's not. She is completely a typical 22 year old in maturity. Maybe even a little bit under from what I see
So he looks like the creepy uncle your parents told you to avoid at family parties
She's 24.
Wow. Yea. That makes a whole lot of difference. He can ask conceivably be her father.
She's halfway through her twenties. Due to the objective facts of nature, this is within the window of when women exhibit high reproductive fitness. In any normal world she'd be a mother by now, with multiple offspring. Her likelihood of having children with birth defects has already increased due to her age, and the clock is ticking. These are facts, not opinions. It doesn't matter if they want kids, because attraction is generally guided by the same natural laws regardless of a conscious desire to reproduce. Dave is virile, apparently attractive to a good number of women :jasper: , and wealthy. For this reason alone their union makes sense, but in addition to that they're both sleazy cheeseballs.

If you're looking for company in finding them degenerate, I'm happy to join you, but it will be for other reasons.

JOEinPHX

#227 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Jasper's above post is excellent.

Tyler Durden

#228 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Jasper wrote:
If you're looking for company in finding them degenerate, I'm happy to join you, but it will be for other reasons.
THIS.

The age difference doesn't matter to me at all. I'm just not big on nobodies who date celebrities in order to boost their own non-existent career, lack of identity, lifestyle, or ego. I think this rule applies at all levels of society; it's not wise for anyone to date outside their socio-economic circle (or other tangible or perceived assets). Celebrities should date celebrities...it's just good business and the smart(er) thing to do...you both understand the pressures of fame, experience the public's infatuation, and have your own money and/or career going on. If won Powerball or had a Phd, I probably wouldn't date the girl behind the counter at McDonald's. Of course, there are plenty of guys out there that are just looking for a trophy wife and don't give a shit about this stuff; I'm not one of them.

Essence_Smith

#229 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 pm

People just wanna talk shit cause its Dave and he's a pretty boy...if dude looked like Craig Mack, no one would care... :hehe:

SR

#230 Post by SR » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:30 am

Jasper wrote:
SR wrote:I don't know that I have a problem with it per se, but I do think it indicates insurmountable emotional problems that will plague both mutually and independently for a lifetime. And it will never end well.
We're all plagued by emotional baggage in one way or another. That's life. Being in the music industry is only going to amplify the weirdness.

Fact is both appear to be sluts and both appear to have a level of taste that's somewhere in the neighborhood of Hot Topic chic. It's not like Dave corrupted her or something.

While I think it would make for a nicer world, not everybody's going to be Ozzie and Harriet.
im not sure if this requires a response because I'm not sure if you agree or not. As to dn not corrupting her, I do disagree. A 25 year old is far more malleable emotionally and more prone to exaggerated concepts of self, identity in a relationship, and general learned development in fucking and love than someone older. This relationship will not end well for her. As I've said before, young girls grow up to regret relationships with older guys. I think, for her, it will be worse mainly because of the celebrity element you or someone else said amplifies the issue.

SR

#231 Post by SR » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:32 am

Jasper wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Romeo wrote:I couldn't give a shit if Dave is fucking the entire stable of female (or male) starlets signed to vivid

But when his pictures are in my Instagram feed of him and a girl he could conceivably be the father of.....
It's just fucking creepy. If she was one of those "older souls" type of 22 year olds, you could at ok it's still creepy looking but she's mature beyond her years. But she's not. She is completely a typical 22 year old in maturity. Maybe even a little bit under from what I see
So he looks like the creepy uncle your parents told you to avoid at family parties
She's 24.
Wow. Yea. That makes a whole lot of difference. He can ask conceivably be her father.
She's halfway through her twenties. Due to the objective facts of nature, this is within the window of when women exhibit high reproductive fitness. In any normal world she'd be a mother by now, with multiple offspring. Her likelihood of having children with birth defects has already increased due to her age, and the clock is ticking. These are facts, not opinions. It doesn't matter if they want kids, because attraction is generally guided by the same natural laws regardless of a conscious desire to reproduce. Dave is virile, apparently attractive to a good number of women :jasper: , and wealthy. For this reason alone their union makes sense, but in addition to that they're both sleazy cheeseballs.

people fuck? That's the point? :lolol:

SR

#232 Post by SR » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:54 am

Dn's participation in this is degenerate.

SR

#233 Post by SR » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:55 am

Oh well. Time spent. :cool:

Romeo

#234 Post by Romeo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 am

Essence_Smith wrote:People just wanna talk shit cause its Dave and he's a pretty boyIs...if dude looked like Craig Mack, no one would care... :hehe:
Unlike his little minions of dark matter fan girls, I do not find Dave attractive. So your rationalization is moot

As a woman, perhaps it's a maternal instinct to find that relationship fucking creepy.
If she was my daughter I would be highly upset and concerned. Of course if she were my daughter she'd also be employed, not lobbying off men and riding their coat tails

Essence_Smith

#235 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 am

I stand by my original statement...if we were talking about Flava Flav, this would play out a lot differently...how come Woody Allen got away with what he did? Cause he's an ugly dude. But if he looked like Tom Cruise, people would have been ready to kill him in the press. Chris Rock has a whole bit on how you never hear of good looking guys getting caught up in sexual harassment suits, and I think there's some truth to it. People in general perceive and judge attractive people in different ways, and whether or not you personally think Dave is attractive is irrelevant...I don't care for Kim Kardashian, but people find her attractive...and that's the ONLY reason she's known... Of course I am kidding around with this whole thing, but I think people make too much of this stuff...seriously...

Warped

#236 Post by Warped » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 am

:pop:

What is the status Perry Etty? Nothing new? This Dave/Lexus thing gets old.

Artemis

#237 Post by Artemis » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 am

Etty is probably shopping for some new bikinis for the Hawaii vacation coming up. :lol:

Pandemonium

#238 Post by Pandemonium » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:02 am

Essence_Smith wrote:...how come Woody Allen got away with what he did? Cause he's an ugly dude.
I really don't think Allen "got off" with what he did, at least in the court of public opinion. He was investigated and was found to be technically innocent of any wrongdoing for a number of reasons facts and basic lack of hard evidence proving a crime) but most people who aren't abject fanboys of his work regard Woody as a freakish creep close to the same level of scorn Michael Jackson received.

JOEinPHX

#239 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Artemis wrote:Etty is probably shopping for some new bikinis for the Hawaii vacation coming up. :lol:
Etty is probablty drunk and fucking her sidepiece.

She has a personal assistant to bring her bikinis.

JOEinPHX

#240 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Warped wrote::pop:

What is the status Perry Etty? Nothing new? This Dave/Lexus thing gets old.
Oh is it?

I am SHOCKED that you feel that way.

Romeo

#241 Post by Romeo » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:27 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:...how come Woody Allen got away with what he did? Cause he's an ugly dude.
I really don't think Allen "got off" with what he did, at least in the court of public opinion. He was investigated and was found to be technically innocent of any wrongdoing for a number of reasons facts and basic lack of hard evidence proving a crime) but most people who aren't abject fanboys of his work regard Woody as a freakish creep close to the same level of scorn Michael Jackson received.
I agree.
Plus he suffered at the Box Office.

cursed male

#242 Post by cursed male » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Deconstruction wrote:Perry Farrell Hints At His Wife Possibly Having An Affair: http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=49843
So Etty finally got caught... Perhaps there's yet hope. Image

bman

#243 Post by bman » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:50 pm

LOL. Bro your like 12 days late. That's ancient history. They are already on yet another family vacation!

cursed male

#244 Post by cursed male » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:07 pm

bman wrote:LOL. Bro your like 12 days late. That's ancient history. They are already on yet another family vacation!
Damn. Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted...

JOEinPHX

#245 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:13 pm

cursed male wrote:
bman wrote:LOL. Bro your like 12 days late. That's ancient history. They are already on yet another family vacation!
All we have to do is wait. Perry will be an old man before Etty is an old woman and then we'll see what she really thinks of him.

Pandemonium

#246 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
cursed male wrote:
All we have to do is wait. Perry will be an old man before Etty is an old woman and then we'll see what she really thinks of him.
She's the Shelly Sterling of rock n' roll. She'll wait until Perry is an old, cranky full-tilt loony toon, declare Perry unfit to front Janes, sell the band identity to Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber, divorce him and pocket the loot.

PS.... this could happen any day now.

Matz

#247 Post by Matz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:06 am

right, she'll get all of those 20 bucks herself..

Romeo

#248 Post by Romeo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:39 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
cursed male wrote:
She's the Shelly Sterling of rock n' roll. She'll wait until Perry is an old, cranky full-tilt loony toon, declare Perry unfit to front Janes, sell the band identity to Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber, divorce him and pocket the loot.

PS.... this could happen any day now.
:lol:

first though you have to have a bat shit crazy mistress to record some racist rant.....

Essence_Smith

#249 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:39 am

And some bat shit crazy fans...

blackcoffee

#250 Post by blackcoffee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:And some bat shit crazy fans...
We've got those in spades around here.