NJ Show

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
bman

NJ Show

#1 Post by bman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Jane's is playing House of Blues on 10/21 in Atlantic City NJ..Tix are on sale now. Got mine. I bet it will be the same set unforunately.

leviticus

Re: NJ Show

#2 Post by leviticus » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:01 pm

bman wrote:Jane's is playing House of Blues on 10/21 in Atlantic City NJ..Tix are on sale now. Got mine. I bet it will be the same set unforunately.
Got mine too.

Pandemonium

#3 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:12 pm

bman wrote:Jane's is playing House of Blues on 10/21 in Atlantic City NJ..Tix are on sale now. Got mine. I bet it will be the same set unforunately.
The album will be out by then and I guarantee you they'll be playing at least 3 songs off it, probably ETTL, IF and one other. Add to that "Just Because" and maybe one other Strays track, that leaves room for maybe 7 songs off the first three albums....

CaseyContrarian

#4 Post by CaseyContrarian » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
The album will be out by then and I guarantee you they'll be playing at least 3 songs off it, probably ETTL, IF and one other. Add to that "Just Because" and maybe one other Strays track, that leaves room for maybe 7 songs off the first three albums....
That's a pretty generous assessment. I mean, have they even played both ETTL and IF at any recent shows?

Pandemonium

#5 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 pm

CaseyContrarian wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
That's a pretty generous assessment. I mean, have they even played both ETTL and IF at any recent shows?
Yes, I'm pretty certain both songs were played in the same set at the last two or three shows prior to the UK show(s) and the show in Israel.

zendo

#6 Post by zendo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
CaseyContrarian wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Yes, I'm pretty certain both songs were played in the same set at the last two or three shows prior to the UK show(s) and the show in Israel.

Yeah, the Terminal 5 show had both or at least the famous lip synching IF...I had a blast though. They had a groove and Perry sounded pretty good. The shows are decent lately so go and have fun! :rockon: Hello Xiolians!

kv

#7 Post by kv » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 am

:wave:

kv

#8 Post by kv » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 am

:wave:

Romeo

#9 Post by Romeo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 am

drive 3 hours from NY for the Janes Addiction revue?
Pass.

LJF

#10 Post by LJF » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 pm

zendo wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
CaseyContrarian wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

Yeah, the Terminal 5 show had both or at least the famous lip synching IF...I had a blast though. They had a groove and Perry sounded pretty good. The shows are decent lately so go and have fun! :rockon: Hello Xiolians!

They didn't play ettl. The band was good that night but the crowd wasn't. I'm hoping to mAke the ac show and at least one NYC show.