Jane's Fall Club Tour

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
bman

Re: Jane's Fall Club Tour

#76 Post by bman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 am

Xiola.org had the same problem. The full tour dates were never listed.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#77 Post by Hokahey » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 am

I have had the busiest few months of my life. I havent even turned my computer on over the last few weekends. All posts have been from my phone. During the week I'm working 12 hour days (and posting from work), making dinner for my son and falling alseep with him. This weekend should allow me the opportunity to start playing catch up.

AdmitI will likely be helping out. He and and I should be able to start hashing out details this weekend.

And yeah...didn't even know people were visiting the frontpage.

bman

#78 Post by bman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:02 am

Dude, the website comes before your kid. :lol: :lol:

blackula

#79 Post by blackula » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

Six7Six7 wrote:According to Dan Clearly and Dave Navarro, Jane's Addiction may or may not be playing Irving Plaza in NY 2 nights in a row on October 17th and 18th.

And Dave may or may not be unhappy about that.

:lol:
Irving would be awesome, I always loved that place. If tickets are reasonably priced and I can buy them the old fashioned way without silly products attached and the on sale time is announced BEFORE they go on sale, I'm there.

bman

#80 Post by bman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 am

I'm going to both if I can. Although I am not a citi card holder so perhaps I'll be at neither..."Hey Citibank, How About some JAne Says, you know, the song we close EVERYY concert with now'! :banana:

Romeo

#81 Post by Romeo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:02 pm

I saw Janes at Irving in 03.
Even if there is a special citibank card holder presale :blah: :blah: I have a feeling we'll have more than ample time to get tickets. 2 shows? They ain't selling out.

I just hope the ticket prices aren't ridiculous. X is playing 2 shows there at the end of the month & tickets are only $30. If Janes stays within that range then maaaaaaaaaaaybe....

Deconstruction

#82 Post by Deconstruction » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:21 pm

I'd help out with the news but all I know is wordpress and that may be difficult to install on the server with the forums already here. Would take a greater webmaster than me to pull that off.

creep
Site Admin

#83 Post by creep » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Romeo wrote:I saw Janes at Irving in 03.
Even if there is a special citibank card holder presale :blah: :blah: I have a feeling we'll have more than ample time to get tickets. 2 shows? They ain't selling out.
yes they will. 1200 capacity. when i got my chicago tickets they sold out in 5 minutes with the same capacity. i would be shocked if they didn't sell out the day they go on sale. i'm sure the prices will be about the same as chicago...$35

Artemis

#84 Post by Artemis » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:05 pm

$35 is reasonable. actually, cheaper than i thought they would be. i was looking into seeing portishead at a venue with about 1200 capacity and prices are $59.50 + svc...so about $70 total.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#85 Post by Hokahey » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm

I'd go to a Jane's club show for $35 without hesitation if I was in the area. I'm not driving the 6 hours to Chicago. Maybe had there been a planned meet up or something. Creep and I could have worn our ANR Admin shirts we made when we started the site up.

Romeo

#86 Post by Romeo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

creep wrote:
Romeo wrote:I saw Janes at Irving in 03.
yes they will. 1200 capacity. when i got my chicago tickets they sold out in 5 minutes with the same capacity. i would be shocked if they didn't sell out the day they go on sale. i'm sure the prices will be about the same as chicago...$35
one night yes probably. Eventually. Not in 5 minutes.
two nights? Doubtful.

Something else to keep in mind. Who's going to promote it in NY? We don't have a AAA radio station.

kv

#87 Post by kv » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 pm

hokahey wrote:I'd go to a Jane's club show for $35 without hesitation if I was in the area. I'm not driving the 6 hours to Chicago. Maybe had there been a planned meet up or something. Creep and I could have worn our ANR Admin shirts we made when we started the site up.
are they yellow?

Juana

#88 Post by Juana » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:00 pm

If they played in Austin I would go check it out

Romeo

#89 Post by Romeo » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:32 am

kv wrote:
hokahey wrote:I'd go to a Jane's club show for $35 without hesitation if I was in the area. I'm not driving the 6 hours to Chicago. Maybe had there been a planned meet up or something. Creep and I could have worn our ANR Admin shirts we made when we started the site up.
are they yellow?
I was going to ask that.
But I figured yellow was a xiola thing. ANR needs it's own color

Artemis

#90 Post by Artemis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 am

Romeo wrote:
kv wrote:
are they yellow?
I was going to ask that.
Purple!

It's my favourite colour. :banana:

Purple can be both masculine and feminine.

Tyler Durden

#91 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:32 am

Artemis wrote:
Romeo wrote:
kv wrote:
are they yellow?
I was going to ask that.
Purple!

Mine too!

See Artemis...we were meant to be. :heart:

Artemis

#92 Post by Artemis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Romeo wrote:
kv wrote:
are they yellow?
I was going to ask that.
Purple!

Mine too!

:king:

crater

#93 Post by crater » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:56 am

Romeo wrote:
kv wrote:
are they yellow?
I was going to ask that.
The yellow t-shirt meetup thing was from 1% :thumb:

tool3521

#94 Post by tool3521 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:35 pm

I have a ticket for you for the Saturday show, if you want to go!!! :wink:

...or anyone else interested!
...and we can meet up for sure! Nothing was planned because this show kinda snuck up outta nowhere. I received an email on Tues or Wed, telling me about the Citi presale. Of course, presale tickets were sold out by that time, so I had to wait until Saturday.

CaseyContrarian

#95 Post by CaseyContrarian » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Artemis wrote:
Romeo wrote:
kv wrote:
are they yellow?
I was going to ask that.
Purple!

I'm for purple. Now I wish they'd play for 35 bucks in DC at 9:30 Club. I think I'd go.

Matz

#96 Post by Matz » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Artemis wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Romeo wrote:
kv wrote:
are they yellow?
I was going to ask that.
Purple!

Mine too!

:king:
And mine!

Artemis

#97 Post by Artemis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Ha! Along with Old Spice being the deodorant of choice among ANR members, Purple is the favourite colour! :cool:

I

creep
Site Admin

#98 Post by creep » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Artemis wrote:Ha! Along with Old Spice being the deodorant of choice among ANR members, Purple is the favourite colour! :cool:

I
it's not necessary for guys to have favorite colors. :neutral:

Tyler Durden

#99 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Artemis wrote:Ha! Along with Old Spice being the deodorant of choice among ANR members, Purple is the favourite colour! :cool:

I
I didn't participate in the Old Spice thread...but I have to say, I hate Old Spice. And the guy from the commercials comes off like a closet case.

Artemis

#100 Post by Artemis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:

I
I didn't participate in the Old Spice thread...but I have to say, I hate Old Spice. And the guy from the commercials comes off like a closet case.
The thread was asking which deoderant people wear and Old Spice emerged as the most popular among the male ANR members.

Well, since you don't like Old Spice, I don't think we can be an item anymore. Sorry, Charlie..