The Real Rock Husbands of Mailbu

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
JOEinPHX

Re: The Real Rock Husbands of Mailbu

#26 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Remains to be seen. He could go completely off the rails and get a whole shit ton of work done to his face, making him look like an absolute monster.

I'm sure he'll probably avoid Perry's surgeon though.

Hype

#27 Post by Hype » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:14 pm

I still don't think Perry has had that much work done. Where are the obsessive fans to tell us the longest period of time he's been out of the public eye, so we can try to match that up with recovery times for various facial surgeries? I don't know how long it takes...

I don't think botox is a big deal, really, since it's not permanent. It looks to me like he's had botox on his forehead because an old (Jewish) guy should have way more lines there (look at his eyes!)... But if he's had other stuff done... why not his eyes?

creep
Site Admin

#28 Post by creep » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Hype wrote:I still don't think Perry has had that much work done. Where are the obsessive fans to tell us the longest period of time he's been out of the public eye, so we can try to match that up with recovery times for various facial surgeries? I don't know how long it takes...

I don't think botox is a big deal, really, since it's not permanent. It looks to me like he's had botox on his forehead because an old (Jewish) guy should have way more lines there (look at his eyes!)... But if he's had other stuff done... why not his eyes?
he has had a nose job and of course those fake ridiculous teeth.

Hype

#29 Post by Hype » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:26 pm

creep wrote:
Hype wrote:I still don't think Perry has had that much work done. Where are the obsessive fans to tell us the longest period of time he's been out of the public eye, so we can try to match that up with recovery times for various facial surgeries? I don't know how long it takes...

The teeth I don't really consider a big deal either. I think it looks silly, personally, but I get why he'd do it. It probably wouldn't be "rockstar" to wear braces... and (I didn't think it was possible, but) might make his singing even worse. :lol:

Nose job... yeah I could see that... But how long does that take for the swelling/scarring to go away? The nose thing has been rumoured around here for years... but it's only really recent photos that are really different... Personally, I think that's as likely to be age (and bad photography... and maybe overdoing the botox in the wrong spots) as anything else.

creep
Site Admin

#30 Post by creep » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Hype wrote:
creep wrote:

The teeth I don't really consider a big deal either. I think it looks silly, personally, but I get why he'd do it. It probably wouldn't be "rockstar" to wear braces... and (I didn't think it was possible, but) might make his singing even worse. :lol:

Nose job... yeah I could see that... But how long does that take for the swelling/scarring to go away? The nose thing has been rumoured around here for years... but it's only really recent photos that are really different... Personally, I think that's as likely to be age (and bad photography... and maybe overdoing the botox in the wrong spots) as anything else.
if i had money to waste i would get veneers too but i wouldn't go so perfect, big and white. they are about $2000 a tooth.

the nose was done probably 6-7 years ago??

i also think his face is just pumped full of botox. :noclue:

JOEinPHX

#31 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Howard Stern had a minor nosejob. He kept it secret for like 15 years. The guy was on the radio and had television shows that ran all year long. No one on his own show even knew.

You think someone like Perry, who is almost never on camera and never in public, couldn't hide it? :lol:

Hype

#32 Post by Hype » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:51 am

Right, so I'm just saying that if the nose was done years ago, and the teeth are obvious... then the recent change in his face must be something else. His lack of forehead wrinkles seems like pretty good evidence of botox at least there. But that was true even a few years ago. This is why I think a large part of the changes to his face are just age. Sometimes it can hit very quickly, especially with a couple of bad photos and some bad botox. :lol: I also just don't think he's anywhere near the level of Joan Rivers or whoever. I don't think he's had a face lift.

Jasper

#33 Post by Jasper » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:22 pm

There's been some kind of serious work to his lower face. Things are suddenly looking very odd around his cheeks, chin, and upper lip. Parts of it are too plump, and look inflated and lumpy, especially in the pictures posted a couple weeks ago from the tour. These latest pics are showing some sort of mask-like effect, like Mickey Rourke lite.

Perry, please, just leave it alone, or better yet, put it back the way it was.

Matz

#34 Post by Matz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:46 am

those were my thoughts too, way more than just botox going on there

Larry B.

#35 Post by Larry B. » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:18 am

It's not facial surgery, it's excess botox. Botox fucking everywhere. Come one, we've all seen dozens of celebrities with that look. It's botox (or some other thing that you inject) in big doses and/or with a high frequency.

Tyler Durden

#36 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:18 am

People are splitting hairs here. He looks terrible, regardless of whether it's botox or surgery. He should just leave his face alone. He can do whatever he wants...but my point is, he was a good looking dude...this stuff isn't necessary.

Romeo

#37 Post by Romeo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:00 am

Hype wrote:
creep wrote:

the initial 4 weeks are the worst with bruising and swelling

But for the FULL swelling to go down can take up to 6 months (you have to sleep on your back semi upright)

blackula

#38 Post by blackula » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:People are splitting hairs here. He looks terrible, regardless of whether it's botox or surgery. He should just leave his face alone. He can do whatever he wants...but my point is, he was a good looking dude...this stuff isn't necessary.

He looks terrible. This is worse than Spend Your Body and I like Em Big. I can blame his aweful dance shit on years of drug use and having a fried brain. Plastic surgery/Botox is another story. What a sick Hollywood asshole.

creep
Site Admin

#39 Post by creep » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:34 pm

blackula wrote: What a sick Hollywood asshole.
i saw these pics from a photoshoot that perry and etty did today on hydro's fb page.

i saw someone post about etty's new car on her facebook page.

yes you have gone hollywood when you buy a car with scissor doors.

Vehicle Details

$141,695 i8 2dr Cpe

2-Door All Wheel Drive Car, 357 bhp

Tyler Durden

#40 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:39 pm

creep wrote:
:jasper:

Pandemonium

#41 Post by Pandemonium » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:18 pm

creep wrote:
blackula wrote: What a sick Hollywood asshole.
i saw these pics from a photoshoot that perry and etty did today on hydro's fb page.

i saw someone post about etty's new car on her facebook page.

yes you have gone hollywood when you buy a car with scissor doors.

[/quote]

She'll wreck it before the end of the year. Probably while wasted on perscription meds and playing with her phone while driving.

mockbee

#42 Post by mockbee » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Okay.....that's it......86-91 - (97ish) ............we were all duped. :confused:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#43 Post by Hokahey » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:59 am

Environmentalist of the year.

Matz

#44 Post by Matz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 am

didn't he critize Dave's hummer back in the day? hypocrite

Hype

#45 Post by Hype » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 am

Should never associate music with an ethos. Shouldn't have pretended the lyrics were meaningful. Music is about manipulation of emotion, and Perry did that extremely well for half a decade -- longer than most people. Let your kids find dangerous music now. Gen-Xers are left with nostalgia crumbs embedded in marketing ploys.

Romeo

#46 Post by Romeo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:06 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
He looks like he's going to spit in her face and she looks like a paid lover...

If they think this is "sexy" they have a odd view of what is sexy

Romeo

#47 Post by Romeo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:08 am

hokahey wrote:Environmentalist of the year.
:thumb:

wally

#48 Post by wally » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:08 am

hokahey wrote:Environmentalist of the year.
that's a BMW i8, it's a plug in hybrid. up to 76mpge

kv

#49 Post by kv » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:14 am

Yep its an amazing car for the environment ya judgie pricks

Perry stayed true to old Perry on this one, a 3 cylinder hybrid with 4 seats for his family and STILL gets called out

thoreau

#50 Post by thoreau » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:49 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
You've got to love when someone's face is desperately fighting under the sea of botox to form any semblance of expression. Yeesh. :lol: