Strays early version?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects

Re: Strays early version?

Postby Mescal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:22 am

creep wrote:Back then Perry could do no wrong and everything was blamed on Dave. It was a very rough time for Six7Six7.

:lolol:
Mescal

Postby Mescal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 am

I signed up in 2004 I think, after their Paradiso show in Amsterdam.

I should have signed up before the concert, because there was some sort of instore concert the day before in an Amerterdam record shop which was announced on the site ...
Mescal

Postby Six7Six7 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:18 pm

creep wrote: Back then Perry could do no wrong and everything was blamed on Dave. It was a very rough time for Six7Six7.

100%

It was like being Neil Degrasse Tyson at a flat earth convention.
Six7Six7

Postby Eric B. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:29 am

Mescal wrote:I signed up in 2004 I think, after their Paradiso show in Amsterdam.

I should have signed up before the concert, because there was some sort of instore concert the day before in an Amerterdam record shop which was announced on the site ...

Yeah, I missed that Concerto-concert as well. It was a bummer finding out afterwards. The Paradiso show was great though.
Eric B.

Postby Krink » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:17 pm

kv wrote:Yep that sounds right...btw thanks again lol...oh for a moment it was fun...new Jane's excitement...it faded pretty fast...oh well

Not a very good album overall - but not horrible...but that version was by far better than the released album

i just got an email about a place having the Alive at Twenty-Five limited colored vinyl.....i listened to it and man - i read there's only 500 of each color being printed but it isn't really that good and im not sure its even worth the $32 for the limited colored vinyl

it sounds like they're playing all the songs from Ritual just a little slower....why would i wanna listen to a live slower version of Ritual :balls: :noclue:
Krink

Postby Six7Six7 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Krink wrote:why would i wanna listen to a live slower version of Ritual :balls: :noclue:

That all depends on one thing:

How much do you like ray gun noises?
Six7Six7

Previous

Return to Jane's Addiction News