Strays early version?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects

Re: Strays early version?

Postby Mescal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:22 am

creep wrote:Back then Perry could do no wrong and everything was blamed on Dave. It was a very rough time for Six7Six7.


:lolol:
User avatar
Mescal
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am

Re: Strays early version?

Postby Mescal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 am

I signed up in 2004 I think, after their Paradiso show in Amsterdam.

I should have signed up before the concert, because there was some sort of instore concert the day before in an Amerterdam record shop which was announced on the site ...
User avatar
Mescal
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am

Re: Strays early version?

Postby Six7Six7 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:18 pm

creep wrote: Back then Perry could do no wrong and everything was blamed on Dave. It was a very rough time for Six7Six7.


100%

It was like being Neil Degrasse Tyson at a flat earth convention.
User avatar
Six7Six7
 
Posts: 5802
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Strays early version?

Postby Eric B. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:29 am

Mescal wrote:I signed up in 2004 I think, after their Paradiso show in Amsterdam.

I should have signed up before the concert, because there was some sort of instore concert the day before in an Amerterdam record shop which was announced on the site ...



Yeah, I missed that Concerto-concert as well. It was a bummer finding out afterwards. The Paradiso show was great though.
Eric B.
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 am

Re: Strays early version?

Postby Krink » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:17 pm

kv wrote:Yep that sounds right...btw thanks again lol...oh for a moment it was fun...new Jane's excitement...it faded pretty fast...oh well



Not a very good album overall - but not horrible...but that version was by far better than the released album



i just got an email about a place having the Alive at Twenty-Five limited colored vinyl.....i listened to it and man - i read there's only 500 of each color being printed but it isn't really that good and im not sure its even worth the $32 for the limited colored vinyl

it sounds like they're playing all the songs from Ritual just a little slower....why would i wanna listen to a live slower version of Ritual :balls: :noclue:
User avatar
Krink
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Re: Strays early version?

Postby Six7Six7 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Krink wrote:why would i wanna listen to a live slower version of Ritual :balls: :noclue:


That all depends on one thing:

How much do you like ray gun noises?
User avatar
Six7Six7
 
Posts: 5802
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Previous

Return to Jane's Addiction News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron