perkana wrote:
creep wrote:it looks like he got some hair plugs :noclue:
no, he didn't... :no:
ok...he magically grew new hair in plug like patterns

ImageImage

perkana

Re: New Perk interview [VIDEO]

#5 Post by perkana » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:06 pm

His hair is a bit longer, I see the same receding hairline.

JOEinPHX

#6 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 pm

I think he's just combing some into the empty spaces.

Noonesshocking

#7 Post by Noonesshocking » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:34 am

Anything of note? Can't watch at work.

Larry B.

#8 Post by Larry B. » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:46 am

They do look a bit like plugs. It'd be odd to have plugs in that mohawk space instead of the rest of the receding hairline.

Bandit72

#9 Post by Bandit72 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:46 am

Noonesshocking wrote:Anything of note? Can't watch at work.
He did insinuate that Perry might get shot on stage for talking shite. :lol:

bman

#10 Post by bman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 am

Perkins is the coolest most low key happy member of the band. I wish he'd convince Avery to man up for some Ritual shows. He mentioned about Janes plans in the summer. Which basically means a small Ritual tour and festivals!

Tyler Durden

#11 Post by Tyler Durden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:22 am

bman wrote:Perkins is the coolest most low key happy member of the band. I wish he'd convince Avery to man up for some Ritual shows. He mentioned about Janes plans in the summer. Which basically means a small Ritual tour and festivals!
Convince Avery to man up? C'mon...Perry has always been the biggest contributor of drama and acrimony to this band. And since Eric did the "tell all" xiola.org interview, I don't see Perry ever letting him back into the fold.

Bandit72

#12 Post by Bandit72 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:52 pm

bman wrote:Perkins is the coolest most low key happy member of the band. I wish he'd convince Avery to man up for some Ritual shows. He mentioned about Janes plans in the summer. Which basically means a small Ritual tour and festivals!
You've got more chance of finding a poster of a Trilobite on Sarah Palin's bedroom ceiling than Eric playing with Perry again.

bman

#13 Post by bman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:22 pm

I bet you even after the Tell all Perry would welcome Avery back. Not that it would happen. Can you imagine that tension on stage!

Larry B.

#14 Post by Larry B. » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:30 pm

bman wrote:I bet you even after the Tell all Perry would welcome Avery back. Not that it would happen. Can you imagine that tension on stage!
How difficult is it typing on a keyboard while wearing a straitjacket?

panicparty

#15 Post by panicparty » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:54 am

bman wrote:I bet you even after the Tell all Perry would welcome Avery back. Not that it would happen. Can you imagine that tension on stage!
The weird part is, and the videos I've seen seem to bear this out, neither Eric nor Perry appear to have had any problems with each other on stage throughout the reunion, even to the (somewhat bitter) end. Pretty sure Eric said this somewhere in the interviews (not going back over all that to check) - on stage, all good. Not that they didn't have disagreements about the live shows (including song choices, tuning down so much etc.) but not while actually playing.

I agree it's academic though, as there's no chance whatsoever that those two will appear on a stage together ever again, imho, including Hall of Fame. The only slim chance might be in the sad situation that there's a tribute needed to Dave or Perk.

Noonesshocking

#16 Post by Noonesshocking » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:56 am

panicparty wrote:
The weird part is, and the videos I've seen seem to bear this out, neither Eric nor Perry appear to have had any problems with each other on stage throughout the reunion, even to the (somewhat bitter) end. Pretty sure Eric said this somewhere in the interviews (not going back over all that to check) - on stage, all good. Not that they didn't have disagreements about the live shows (including song choices, tuning down so much etc.) but not while actually playing.

I agree it's academic though, as there's no chance whatsoever that those two will appear on a stage together ever again, imho, including Hall of Fame. The only slim chance might be in the sad situation that there's a tribute needed to Dave or Perk.
There is/was a video up on YouTube of Eric dragging perry out onstage to do a surprise mosh thing during street sweepers set. It was for Tom Morello's bday during NINJA. Looks like they are actually having some fun there for a minute - like buddies. I'll try to find it.

Bandit72

#17 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:14 am

panicparty wrote:The weird part is, and the videos I've seen seem to bear this out, neither Eric nor Perry appear to have had any problems with each other on stage throughout the reunion, even to the (somewhat bitter) end. Pretty sure Eric said this somewhere in the interviews (not going back over all that to check) - on stage, all good. Not that they didn't have disagreements about the live shows (including song choices, tuning down so much etc.) but not while actually playing.
True to an extent. Although Eric did admit that when on stage towards the end (at least on the Voodoo show) he didn't feel right inside anymore. I think he just hides it well.

JOEinPHX

#18 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Noonesshocking wrote:
panicparty wrote:

There is/was a video up on YouTube of Eric dragging perry out onstage to do a surprise mosh thing during street sweepers set. It was for Tom Morello's bday during NINJA. Looks like they are actually having some fun there for a minute - like buddies. I'll try to find it.
Eric: "Come on Perry, it will be fun!"
Perry: "Etty doesn't like when I have fun without her"
Eric: *drags Perry onstage*
Etty: *Gets a 10,000 dollar purse later as an apology from Perry*