#1 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:00 pm

SR

Re: Perry Farrell - TODAY show performance [9/16/16]

#2 Post by SR » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:23 am

The decline of western civ

bman

#3 Post by bman » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:57 am

Wow. Please tell me this guy is really smart and just pulling a Juaquin Pheonix! Classic.

Tyler Durden

#4 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:34 am

Random thoughts...

If this was Perry Farrell (it's damn near close), it wouldn't be some possible Joaquin Phoenix publicity stunt...he'd be dead serious about it. And Etty would do most of the talking...with the angels lurking in the shadows.

The most shocking thing about this is the fact that Corey Feldman is on television, period. Then again, America has nearly reached their full idiocratic state (President Trump), so why should I be surprised.

This guy is like the love child of Charlie Sheen and Danny Bonaduce.

Frightening what "celebrity" and (some) money can buy. This ugly douche canon probably gets more pussy in a week than anyone on here will get all year.

JOEinPHX

#5 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Tyler Durden wrote: This ugly douche canon probably gets more pussy in a week than anyone on here will get all year.
He's married. I would hope so.

Tyler Durden

#6 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:37 am

Six7Six7 wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote: This ugly douche canon probably gets more pussy in a week than anyone on here will get all year.
He's married. I would hope so.
You're missing the point. If he wasn't, those "angels" would be all over him. For all we know, they may be anyway. :noclue:

Tyler Durden

#7 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:07 am

PERRY IS BACK!!!

When Nirvana first started? Are you fucking kidding me?! :lolol:

JOEinPHX

#8 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:29 pm

The '80s film fixture said he had a moment of clarity talking to an "investor of mine," after his business associate posited to him that, "When KISS first started, when Eminem first started, when Nirvana first started, they all got hate. People were turning them off at the radio stations, people walking off the dance floor at the clubs, because it didn’t make sense to them at that time. But those all became amazing legends. So just think of it that way."

"That really turned it around for me," Feldman explained of his decision to return to the show after the torrent of mockery that was unleashed by the previous appearance, which earned the actor support from the likes of Kesha, P!nk and Miley Cyrus. "I was like, ‘You’re right, a lot of people get hate at the beginning.' Because we’re doing something new, we’re doing something that hasn’t been done before. But it’s all about innovation and being an artist, and we can’t be afraid to show our art."
1. :lol:

2. An investor? Someone invests money in the shit this guy does? I'm in the wrong line of work.

3. KISS, Eminem, and Nirvana were originals and didn't mimic Michael Jackson in style and vocal delivery.

4. What the fuck is he doing that's never been done before?! :lolol:

5. "art" :crazy: