Leila Moss(The Duke Spirit) chooses the 12 best JA songs

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Artemis

Leila Moss(The Duke Spirit) chooses the 12 best JA songs

#1 Post by Artemis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:48 am

This sin't really band news, but I like The Duke Spirit and was interested to read what Leila Moss, the singer, chose as her top Jane's Addiction songs.

http://teamrock.com/feature/2017-07-26/ ... liela-moss

Noonesshocking

Re: Leila Moss(The Duke Spirit) chooses the 12 best JA songs

#2 Post by Noonesshocking » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:20 pm

She highlights songs like 3 days and summertime, but doesn't mention the hypnotic bass lines as an aspect she likes about those songs. She strikes me as someone who listens to music, but doesn't really listen.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#3 Post by Hokahey » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Awesome. I hung out with her a few years ago. She opened for Big Black Delta and Gary Numan. She was packing her van as I walked to my car with some friends. I stopped and said "not to get all 14 years old on you but you were great. Also, I'm a massive BBD fan. Will Jonathan be coming this way?" She was incredibly nice and insisted she go get Jonathan (BBD) and that he's be thrilled to meet a fan. Sure enough, she brought him outside and we all smoked and bullshitted for an hour or so. Jonathan was just the nicest guy. He was so gracious and indeed really happy to meet a fan. He had recently opened for Janes, and I know he knows Avery, so we chatted a lot about Janes. Great night.

JOEinPHX

#4 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:49 pm

No Slow Divers?

Fake fan. :lol: