Perry is on speed

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
jason

Re: Perry is on speed

#21 Post by jason » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 pm

there is absolutely nothing weird about this at all. at all. just watched it and i don't see a single thing thats unusual about it.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#22 Post by Hokahey » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 pm

jason wrote:there is absolutely nothing weird about this at all. at all. just watched it and i don't see a single thing thats unusual about it.
Watch his hands. If you can't see it, I almost envy your naivete.

JOEinPHX

#23 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:41 pm

jason wrote:there is absolutely nothing weird about this at all. at all. just watched it and i don't see a single thing thats unusual about it.
:crazy:

clickie

#24 Post by clickie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Dude, watch his left eyelid around the one minute mark, it twitches and then it blinks.

JOEinPHX

#25 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:36 pm

When did Etty start posting here as "jason"?

Bandit72

#26 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:27 am

Six7Six7 wrote:
When did Etty start posting here as "jason"?
:lol:

S&M

#27 Post by S&M » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:01 am

It really doesn’t matter to me?…But I hope he isn’t doing that nasty shit and seriously doubt he is?… But he gave us a amazing period of inspiration and incredible music!! ..I just want him to be happy and he seems to have his priorities in check?…Loves his family..So few ever create such energy and touch so many people as he has?…I’m over expectations of the future and into loving him for the excitement that he already sparked in me :heart: ...I love Perry and wish the dude happiness :heart: He gave me enough already!!!

dannyboy

#28 Post by dannyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:07 am

TOP!

I like this kind of thinking

astro

#29 Post by astro » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:18 am

S&M wrote:It really doesn’t matter to me?…But I hope he isn’t doing that nasty shit and seriously doubt he is?… But he gave us a amazing period of inspiration and incredible music!! ..I just want him to be happy and he seems to have his priorities in check?…Loves his family..So few ever create such energy and touch so many people as he has?…I’m over expectations of the future and into loving him for the excitement that he already sparked in me :heart: ...I love Perry and wish the dude happiness :heart: He gave me enough already!!!
So it doesn't phase you the dude squandered away the last 18-20 years of his career goofing around ? . He must've had some kind of mid life crisis and the wife tried to bandage it up by dragging him to stupid events and LA cockrocking hangouts to distract him. Now it appears he's on some pharmaceutical upper giving him parkinsons symtoms are your ok with that?

S&M

#30 Post by S&M » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:52 am

Ya I’m cool with that?..What have you contributed to the artistic world?..Anyone analyzing yer accomplishments to the world?..Dude had a amazing run..Brought a lot of joy..Who are you to expect more? ...Why don’t you go write a couple masterpiece albums.. You think making that all happen was easy?...He did just fine..Sorry it wasn’t enough for you :cool:

Larry B.

#31 Post by Larry B. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:12 am

Do people still use this kind of pre-school logic?

"hey S&M, why are you arguing with astro? What have you ever contributed to this board? You've got more posts than astro, but who remembers you? Why don't you try to improve the quality of your posts instead of focusing on the quantity?? :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: "

Mescal

#32 Post by Mescal » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:25 am

For what it's worth, I agree with S&m here.

At least Perry did what he did.

If it wasn't for the internet and social media etc. We wouldn't even have known what had become of him...

So I don't really care that he wasted 20 years of his life, just means hé didn't have it in him.

Let's praise him for the good things he did

JOEinPHX

#33 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:01 pm

S&M wrote:It really doesn’t matter to me?…But I hope he isn’t doing that nasty shit and seriously doubt he is?… But he gave us a amazing period of inspiration and incredible music!! ..I just want him to be happy and he seems to have his priorities in check?…Loves his family..So few ever create such energy and touch so many people as he has?…I’m over expectations of the future and into loving him for the excitement that he already sparked in me :heart: ...I love Perry and wish the dude happiness :heart: He gave me enough already!!!
When did Perry start posting here as "S&M"?

Hokahey
Site Admin

#34 Post by Hokahey » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:31 pm

I thank him for the amazing art he once produced. I also chastise him for the shit he's presented for consumption. It wouldn't be hard for him to be out of the limelight. Don't blame the media.

kv

#35 Post by kv » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:12 pm

I too agree with s&m...ya sure I wish Perry had kicked out some new music I liked after the 90's...but like almost all artists I liked from that era he didn't...so why he is bashed so hard 20 years later I have no clue...I too just wish the guy happiness...I don't follow him on Facebook or Twitter just to pick him apart at my leisure...and frankly when I was doing that 15 years ago most of the people bashing him now gave me shit for it then

I get that all that's left to do now is hate

But I just hope Perry doesn't go broke because he gave me so much I hope he doesn't lose the wife he loves so much

Matz

#36 Post by Matz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:04 am

+ 1 ^^

Hokahey
Site Admin

#37 Post by Hokahey » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:04 am

kv wrote:..so why he is bashed so hard 20 years later I have no clue...
Were you drunk when you wrote this?

It's because he has presented things for public consumption that are absolute trash. He also presents himself in a way that is beyond cringe inducing. He doesn't HAVE to do these things. He puts himself and his art out there and like normal people we offer our opinion.
But I just hope Perry doesn't go broke because he gave me so much I hope he doesn't lose the wife he loves so much
Both of those things could be the best thing that ever happened to him. As it stands right now he is fucking up his face with plastic surgery, appears to be on some bad drugs, and has all but ruined his legacy. All of this since marrying a dumpster fire of a human.

I don't wish him poorly. In fact, I think if he actually listened to the people willing to tell him the truth about his art and his wife he might actually get to a better place.

It's all of the "leave Perry alone!" sycophants that enabled him to get here.

Now, if you are arguing that things seem to be great for him and you wouldn't want to see anything change, that's different. And granted, he's not dying on a street corner, but I don't think he's in a very good head space.

bman

#38 Post by bman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Etty Lau Farrell

@EttyLauFarrell
42m42 minutes ago
More
Our version of business attire, gong into our am meeting in #LasVegas #bigAnnoncement #staytuned w/ @perryfarrell

JOEinPHX

#39 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:45 pm

bman wrote:Etty Lau Farrell

@EttyLauFarrell
42m42 minutes ago
More
Our version of business attire, gong into our am meeting in #LasVegas #bigAnnoncement #staytuned w/ @perryfarrell

Yeah, I'm sure this announcement is going to be HUGE :eyes:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#40 Post by Hokahey » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:14 pm

They look cracked out of their fucking gourds.

I love how they're going to meet yet another promoter in Las Vegas to pitch their ridiculous idea to that will never go anywhere.

I realize that Perry has turned into that guy that when you snort cocaine with him always has some ridiculously far-fetched life goal about opening his own comic book store or whatever ridiculousness that he carries on and on about all night that will never happen.

Mescal

#41 Post by Mescal » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Hokahey wrote:
It's because he has presented things for public consumption that are absolute trash.
Oh come on, you're not being reasonable here:

Bandit72

#42 Post by Bandit72 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:59 am

DLR was coked out of his face here. Seems such an obvious thing to spot, why would anyone deny it? Why does Perry STILL do it?

Mescal

#43 Post by Mescal » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:38 am

or Ozzy on LSD

Hokahey
Site Admin

#44 Post by Hokahey » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 am

Mescal wrote:

or Ozzy on LSD
I get anxiety just watching that. Being that fucked up always gave me panic attacks.

bman

#45 Post by bman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am