Any chance that Irresistible Force has changed?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
JOEinPHX

Any chance that Irresistible Force has changed?

#1 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 pm

I was considering whether I would skip ETTL and IR when I finally listen to the album for the first time. I realized it probably wasn't a good idea since there may be possible changes... whether it's sonically, or changes to the vocal tracks, etc...

The version of ETTL that was available for download didn't end up being the video version of the song, and that might even be different from the version that makes it on the album.

What about IR? How confident are we that what we've already heard is the final album version?

Even looking at the differences in Hyperleaked/Strays, i think it points to the possibility we might hear differences from our previous listens of the songs.

Essence_Smith

Re: Any chance that Irresistible Force has changed?

#2 Post by Essence_Smith » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah I seriously doubt what we've heard so far is going to end up being what the final product sounds like...even the ETTL video mix of the song is different from the recording no?

imail724

Re: Any chance that Irresistible Force has changed?

#3 Post by imail724 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:49 pm

I assume the album will contain the video version of ETTL and the same IF we've all heard. I wouldn't skip them anyway though cause they might make more sense in the context of the album.