Kind Heaven songs

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
intertwoven

Re: Kind Heaven songs

#21 Post by intertwoven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Yeah, I've never been to Vegas before and thought Perry's thing might be the catalyst to plan a trip around. But that was under the naive assumption it wouldn't be such an epic suckfest.

JOEinPHX

#22 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Noonesshocking wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 am
Six7Six7 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:37 pm
Dave just joked on Dark Matter with Dan Cleary (I am paraphrasing, but the comment is almost exactly what was said):

"...It's funny because Perry almost fired you years ago over a tweet, and now Perk and I are fired and you're in his band."

I think it was kind of joking, but kind of not. Sounds like they're in another "fuck you" hiatus.

Comment happened around the 32-34(ish) minute mark.
Wait can you expand on this? Dan is teching for kind heaven?
He played 5 songs with them. Half the set. Chaney asked him to.

Chaney, as Dan described it, is the "musical director of Kind Heaven"

panicparty

#23 Post by panicparty » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:19 am

bman wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:35 am
Yeah I agree. That's why I think Janes will probably play opening night of Kind Heaven the Complex...maybe they'll even open for the Kind Heaven Orchestra!
My money is on them not - despite a couple of vague comments from Perry (over the now many years he's been trying to get this shambles off the ground) that suggested Jane's might play a part, I'm sure he's made comments at other times that they weren't (not like Perry to contradict himself, huh?). Dave and Perk have, as far I know, notably never alluded to their having any involvement whatsoever. I can't see Jane's having any direct involvement in any of this.

sinep

#24 Post by sinep » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:51 pm

wow