Perry Farrell on WTF with Marc Maron

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
intertwoven

Re: Perry Farrell on WTF with Marc Maron

#26 Post by intertwoven » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Maybe if he wasn't married to someone who can't even bare to hear him sing songs he wrote for someone else without being weird about it, he'd be able to have a relationship with his child with another woman.

Diabolik

#27 Post by Diabolik » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:46 pm

That part of the podcast was pretty brutal. Just awkward silence and sad...I’ll never understand how that sorta thing can happen.

JOEinPHX

#28 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Diabolik wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:46 pm
That part of the podcast was pretty brutal. Just awkward silence and sad...I’ll never understand how that sorta thing can happen.
The mother probably asked for money to care for the child.

:lol:

perkana

#29 Post by perkana » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:09 pm

Artemis wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:36 am
perkana wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:42 pm
Artemis wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:16 am

Overall, I enjoyed the interview but didn't gain a better understanding of what the Kind Heaven immersive experience is all about. So, during a performance there might be a juggler to entertain you while in the bar line up?? :confused:

Other than trying to sound like a snob, Etty was okay in this interview, I didn't cringe except at the idea of them bringing their dogs on tour. I guess the assistant will be caring for them.
I understood actors and dancers will be involved, too.
Hey, what's wrong with doggies going on tour? but yeah, probably the assistant.
I thought Perry was very enthusiastic with his story telling (I could keep listening to his wild, cuckoo stories), but I thought he was kinda somber when he talked or more like confirmed his non existent relationship with Yobel. He must be more than 20 nowadays, right?
Yes, I felt sad for him when he was asked about Yobel.

With regards to dogs on tour...I love dogs but taking them on a tour seems like it would be disruptive to their normal routine. Not all hotels are dog friendly, plus travelling on a plane could be difficult too. I guess it depends on the disposition of the dogs. :noclue:
I was just asking cause I'm known for visiting with my dogs. Only if I can't really leave them behind. Rocco was too young to be left and Pipo cries the whole time while on the road (probably traumatized for life after being dumped). But I think at least in the US there are more pet friendly hotels than say over here.
What I've seen from all the dogs I've had, they're ok as long they are with their pack. Doesn't matter where you are staying.

lollapaloser

#30 Post by lollapaloser » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:03 am

Overall I enjoyed it. The part where he talks about spanking his child for a half hour is horrible.