Perry Farrell Sex Videos

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Inter

Perry Farrell Sex Videos

#1 Post by Inter » Fri May 20, 2022 11:38 am

Anybody know who this clown is?
John A.Belcher?

He just defamed Jane Bainter within the first minute of the video saying
"Jane was a hooker and through the money that she made in the sex trade she supported the heroin habits of Perry Farrell"

It seems like when anyone did anything Perry didn't like or want(such as releasing a sex video of him)Perry would have them in court(or did John A.Belcher get that wrong too?)

If anybody should be in court getting financial compensation it should be Jane Bainter for all this kind of bullshit over the years she has been put through

https://youtu.be/Yh8f1JQWl_E

SR

Re: Perry Farrell Sex Videos

#2 Post by SR » Fri May 20, 2022 2:55 pm

Did he say Nicole Narain? If so, that was Colin Farrell

Inter

#3 Post by Inter » Fri May 20, 2022 3:56 pm

SR wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:55 pm
Did he say Nicole Narain? If so, that was Colin Farrell
So he has defamed both Jane and Perry now!
(perry has the money of course to sue,but poor Jane does not though I would imagine)
Hopefully Perry will some day GROW A PEAR and reward Jane for everything she gave to the band (and for having to endure countless assholes like John A.Belcher who defame her in public by calling her a hooker.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#4 Post by Hokahey » Fri May 20, 2022 4:47 pm

This guy is clearly a moron that doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. He gets a lot of things wrong.

As far as Jane goes, what in the world could the band owe her monetarily? I've talked to Jane. I've talked to Perry about Jane. I've talked to a lot of people in that circle about Jane/Casey/Etty etc. I like Jane. I don't necessarily like Perry. I'm ambiguous in my feelings I suppose. But I've never heard anything that would make me feel like they owe her anything beyond the many passes she used to get to shows. That dried up with the reunions and she became bitter about them after that.

Casey has a much stronger case and even that wouldn't go anywhere. But we all know she created the aesthetic for that band.

Inter

#5 Post by Inter » Fri May 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Hokahey wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:47 pm
This guy is clearly a moron that doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. He gets a lot of things wrong.

As far as Jane goes, what in the world could the band owe her monetarily? I've talked to Jane. I've talked to Perry about Jane. I've talked to a lot of people in that circle about Jane/Casey/Etty etc. I like Jane. I don't necessarily like Perry. I'm ambiguous in my feelings I suppose. But I've never heard anything that would make me feel like they owe her anything beyond the many passes she used to get to shows. That dried up with the reunions and she became bitter about them after that.

Casey has a much stronger case and even that wouldn't go anywhere. But we all know she created the aesthetic for that band.
Hey Hokahey
No point in re-writing my thoughts on that subject again,but if you want to read my thoughts on that subject again(and I am sure you don't)here is the link

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3832

Inter

#6 Post by Inter » Sat May 21, 2022 10:53 am

Hokahey

You and I are adamant and consistent with many of our beliefs
You are adamant and consistent with your belief that Jane Bainter doesn't deserve anything other than a few free tickets to go see the Jane's Addiction Parody
And I am consistent and adamant that she does deserve far more than that (and that Jane's Addiction should never have been reformed post 1991)
Neither of us will change each other's minds and that is totally fine (the only mind I hope to change,or soften,with regard to Jane is Perrys)

Why?
What's in it for me?
Nothing!
I think it will be good for his legacy and obviously I think it would be nice for Jane

I think he kicked his own artistic credibility out the window a long time ago
He gets up on stage (a 63 year old man) and sings a song about a girl in her twenties who has a bad heroin habit EVEN THOUGH Jane has been sober for about 30! years now
For me that is repulsive (he refuses in his song to allow her grow up or say 'I kicked 30 years ago'

He has moved on with his life (he has become a millionaire several times over,he has been married and reared two children who are young adults now and he even found God

He has himself been clean I believe for a long time

But poor Jane Bainter is forever the Heroin Addict who cant! change or who doesn't even know what love is cause according to Perry she has never been in love

For me the whole thing is a fuckin joke now (a sick joke)
It lacks beauty
It lack truth now
It lacks fairness
It lacks the very love for Jane which was inherent in the song in 1987 (the only performance I liked)....

You and Perry obviously had some kind of friendship or acquaintance (and it sounds like you had relationships with other key players from the Jane's Circle )
You are ambiguous about your feelings for Perry now

Do you know how he feels about you now?
Does he like you now
Does he dislike you now
Or is he ambiguous about you now
Or is he indifferent to you now

If you are still friends with him tell him I said hello

clickie

#7 Post by clickie » Sun May 22, 2022 8:57 am

I'm not sure what that lawyers endgame is but he seems to have some knowledge to not confuse Perry Farrell with Colin Farrell. Most of what the guy says is true.
I think Jane deserves a little piece of the pie more than just some free concert tickets.