The Contrarian: IF Remix

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Larry B.

Re: The Contrarian: IF Remix

#76 Post by Larry B. » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 pm

BTW... I have to say that even though I didn't like Trevor's remix, I did appreciate his effort and would probably listen to whatever he decides to share here :noclue:

And about the popularity contest... :hs: I don't even know who the fuck this Casey person is. I just dug his rendition of IF that one time I listened to it.

Now the moment has passed. Let it be. It's not like someone is creating a CaseyContrarian forum to say how awesome he/she is. Relax :wiggle:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#77 Post by Hokahey » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Trevor, your history of these boards and what happened with Perry/Etty needs some serious fact checking. I don't care enough to school you and anyone that matters knows what really went down.

Second of all, you're making a complete ass of yourself. Just stop it. We're all pretty forgiving and have short memories. Seriously, take a break. I'm sorry no one liked your remixes. No one liked a picture I drew once. You move on and accept there's not always a blue ribbon for your efforts.

CaseyContrarian

#78 Post by CaseyContrarian » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Finally, when I went full-time production in 2003? Or when I went full time journalism in 2004? Or when I went full time artist advocacy in 2007? Or professor in 2010? All while running a label that actually sells records?

My separate thread is called life outside of the JA board.

But have the last word. I am done with this thread.
trevor ayer wrote:ps .. just a little fyi .. i listened to your rockethead reuinion video and your IR remix 3 times before writing a review .. you slagged me BEFORE checking out my remixes just for the hell of it I guess .. you complained that i was "hard selling" you when i dropped my music off at a record store .. so um glad you got a new job finally .. just so you can stop making up fairy tales about what i did or did not do ..

CaseyContrarian

#79 Post by CaseyContrarian » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Now look at what you've done. You've made me do the upside-down reply thing again.

trevor ayer

#80 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:15 pm

hokahey wrote:Trevor, your history of these boards and what happened with Perry/Etty needs some serious fact checking. I don't care enough to school you and anyone that matters knows what really went down.

Second of all, you're making a complete ass of yourself. Just stop it. We're all pretty forgiving and have short memories. Seriously, take a break. I'm sorry no one liked your remixes. No one liked a picture I drew once. You move on and accept there's not always a blue ribbon for your efforts.

sorry hoka .. cant agree with you about the fact checking .. i was there and all .. and hate to break it to ya but you didn't exactly tell casey to take a break on my thread .. so i can't respect you chiming in now .. furthermore .. i have a lot of self promoting non janes related links to post all over this thread before me n casey break even .. stay tuned!!

trevor ayer

#81 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:22 pm

CaseyContrarian wrote:Finally, when I went full-time production in 2003? Or when I went full time journalism in 2004? Or when I went full time artist advocacy in 2007? Or professor in 2010? All while running a label that actually sells records?

trevor ayer wrote:ps .. just a little fyi .. i listened to your rockethead reuinion video and your IR remix 3 times before writing a review .. you slagged me BEFORE checking out my remixes just for the hell of it I guess .. you complained that i was "hard selling" you when i dropped my music off at a record store .. so um glad you got a new job finally .. just so you can stop making up fairy tales about what i did or did not do ..
wait a second here .. last time i checked rockethead was around in like 1992 or 3 .. so u had been working at a record store for 10 years? damn!!! thanks for catching me up .. i always wondered what happened to that guy behind the register at the music store .. :lol: professor of registernomics? professor of stock blues based guitar solos? oooh is it professor of all things trevor is going to do and how they will definately suck so don't bother checking them out? i knew i was being taught in colleges .. just didn't know it was such a small world :lolol:

Jasper

#82 Post by Jasper » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Trevor, I haven't said jack shit to you in about a year, and frankly, it's because you're a dumb guy, and on top of that you've got some kind of emotional problem.

Nobody liked your remixes. You need to get over it. At this point you're doing exactly what you're accusing other people of. It's sad that you can't see that. Now you are officially a troll.

Larry B.

#83 Post by Larry B. » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:28 pm

And you both have incredibly small dicks compared to a Congolese, so shut the fuck up.

trevor ayer

#84 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Jasper wrote:Trevor, I haven't said jack shit to you in about a year, and frankly, it's because you're a dumb guy, and on top of that you've got some kind of emotional problem.

Nobody liked your remixes. You need to get over it. At this point you're doing exactly what you're accusing other people of. It's sad that you can't see that. Now you are officially a troll.

thanks for taking a year off!!! I am not dumb enough to forget, nor am i dumb enough to view your opinion as that of the whole, or stupid enough to clump you in with anyone with a valid opinion of my efforts, good or bad. glad that you are smart enough to see that i am doing EXACTLY what i am accusing certain people of doing, including you .. seems logic does not prevail around here .. neither does a polite rebute toward assinine behavoirs such as yours .. so i'll give it right back till you dummys catch on .. :cool:

Jasper

#85 Post by Jasper » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 pm

trevor ayer wrote:... :blah: ...
trevor ayer wrote:so i'll give it right back till you dummys catch on .. :cool:

:crazy:
Straight up admission of trolling. Put this moron out of his misery. Please.

:jasper:

trevor ayer

#86 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Jasper wrote:
trevor ayer wrote:... :blah: ...
trevor ayer wrote:so i'll give it right back till you dummys catch on .. :cool:

:crazy:
Straight up admission of trolling. Put this moron out of his misery. Please.

:jasper:

i don't see how responding to you calling me "dumb" is being a troll .. you dumb shit :lol:

Hype

#87 Post by Hype » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:42 pm

There's a 'Foe' option in your User Control Panel. If you add trevor to it, you won't have to read his posts, and trevor, if you add Casey to it, same deal. Might as well give it a shot, unless you're enjoying unnecessarily prolonging something this trivial... to the point of people calling for you to be kicked from the board. Don't have to follow this, but it's worth a shot. :waits:

JOEinPHX

#88 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:47 pm

trevor ayer

#89 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:There's a 'Foe' option in your User Control Panel. If you add trevor to it, you won't have to read his posts, and trevor, if you add Casey to it, same deal. Might as well give it a shot, unless you're enjoying unnecessarily prolonging something this trivial... to the point of people calling for you to be kicked from the board. Don't have to follow this, but it's worth a shot. :waits:

thanks .. i always enjoy your posts .. not calling me names is a vast improvement compared to the other folks .. i am not sweating the likes of JASPER wanting me off the board .. dude has been insulting me for years now .. it really means nothing .. just givin it right back like i said ..

CaseyContrarian

#90 Post by CaseyContrarian » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:49 pm

trevor ayer wrote:
CaseyContrarian wrote:Finally, when I went full-time production in 2003? Or when I went full time journalism in 2004? Or when I went full time artist advocacy in 2007? Or professor in 2010? All while running a label that actually sells records?

wait a second here .. last time i checked rockethead was around in like 1992 or 3 .. so u had been working at a record store for 10 years? damn!!! thanks for catching me up .. i always wondered what happened to that guy behind the register at the music store .. :lol: professor of registernomics? professor of stock blues based guitar solos? oooh is it professor of all things trevor is going to do and how they will definately suck so don't bother checking them out? i knew i was being taught in colleges .. just didn't know it was such a small world :lolol:
Yeah, I was in probably 6 bands after that. And was a buyer-manager for a record store for maybe 3 years. Then I did a whole bunch of awesome stuff, but I don't care about talking about any of it. Because it really doesn't matter. I'll let you know when I have my own country. You can send us remixes.

OK I am officially done. Apologies to EVERYONE on this board for inviting this utter nonsense.

Larry B.

#91 Post by Larry B. » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 pm

CaseyContrarian wrote:Apologies to EVERYONE on this board for inviting this utter nonsense.
"Apologies", my ass. You owe me a blowjob. And a good one.

JOEinPHX

#92 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 pm

trevor ayer

#93 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Larry B. wrote:
CaseyContrarian wrote:Apologies to EVERYONE on this board for inviting this utter nonsense.
"Apologies", my ass. You owe me a blowjob. And a good one.

yeah me too!!! (the blow job not the apology)

trevor ayer

#94 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 pm

[quote="CaseyContrarian but I don't care about talking about any of it.

reallly?????

OK I am officially done. [/quote]

i am pretty sure u allready said that :wink:

trevor ayer

#95 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Last edited by trevor ayer on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trevor ayer

#96 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Last edited by trevor ayer on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaseyContrarian

#97 Post by CaseyContrarian » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Image
At this point, I may ban myself just to spare you the tomfoolery. I'll set up my own board TREVORFUCKINGRAWKS.FUN

trevor ayer

#98 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:00 pm

CaseyContrarian wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Image
At this point, I may ban myself just to spare you the tomfoolery. I'll set up my own board TREVORFUCKINGRAWKS.FUN

shit casey .. i think i am really starting to like you .. great idea ... have we met somewhere before???!!!

www.trevorayer.bandcamp.com

Hype

#99 Post by Hype » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Not stupid advice:

creep
Site Admin

#100 Post by creep » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm

just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to always call for them to be banned. i'm enjoying this. :banana: