Perry Vs. Six7Six7 via Twitter

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
thoreau

Perry Vs. Six7Six7 via Twitter

#1 Post by thoreau » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 am

Please tell me others were reading this:

@perryfarrell: Hey Joe- Where U goin w/ my dick in UR mouth? Rt @six7six7: He could spend 15 years letting his talentless wife ruin his live performances.

@perryfarrell: I'm ok Mc Roberts. Joe- on the other hand-needs to stop dreaming of petting my cock rt @MdRoberts88: You are in a funny fun mood tonight.

RT: @perryfarrell: Lois, thanks. It's piss clams like Joe who need a red tushy. My wife is my life. @holysinner1: @perryfarrell sending you peace & <3"

RT: @perryfarrell: Everyone knows girls don't like Joe. YOU COULD'T EVEN GET- HERPES Rt @TroyBeast: Joe is cursed with the envy.

RT: @perryfarrell: 6 world records? Quickest ejaculater! @six7six7: He could spend 15 years letting his talentless wife ruin all his live performances."

RT: @perryfarrell: U R my enemy rt @six7six7: that was mean spirited, i apologize alcohol enhances the desire to poke fun where one shouldn't. it was stupid.

creep
Site Admin

Re: Perry Vs. Six7Six7 via Twitter

#2 Post by creep » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:16 am

it's kind of fucked up saying things like that directly to the guy. it's a little different saying it here i guess. i think perry now hates you more than sonny. :thumb:

CaseyContrarian

#3 Post by CaseyContrarian » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 am

thoreau wrote:Please tell me others were reading this:

@perryfarrell: Hey Joe- Where U goin w/ my dick in UR mouth? Rt @six7six7: He could spend 15 years letting his talentless wife ruin his live performances.

@perryfarrell: I'm ok Mc Roberts. Joe- on the other hand-needs to stop dreaming of petting my cock rt @MdRoberts88: You are in a funny fun mood tonight.

RT: @perryfarrell: Lois, thanks. It's piss clams like Joe who need a red tushy. My wife is my life. @holysinner1: @perryfarrell sending you peace & <3"

RT: @perryfarrell: Everyone knows girls don't like Joe. YOU COULD'T EVEN GET- HERPES Rt @TroyBeast: Joe is cursed with the envy.

RT: @perryfarrell: 6 world records? Quickest ejaculater! @six7six7: He could spend 15 years letting his talentless wife ruin all his live performances."

RT: @perryfarrell: U R my enemy rt @six7six7: that was mean spirited, i apologize alcohol enhances the desire to poke fun where one shouldn't. it was stupid.
Hooboi.

bman

#4 Post by bman » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:22 am

I saw that...Dude, your funny as hell here, but why would you do that? That's fuckin weird and hateful.

farrellgirl99

#5 Post by farrellgirl99 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:24 am

thoreau wrote:
RT: @perryfarrell: 6 world records? Quickest ejaculater!
:lolol:

kv

#6 Post by kv » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 am

totally agree it's one thing to talk shit here but that's a dick move and 6767 just looks like an crazy obsessed asshole

and even if etty was out of the picture i doubt perry would even be any better off..his music would prob still suck

it's never classy to attack a mans wife

Romeo

#7 Post by Romeo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:13 am

oooooomph :confused:

Japhy

#8 Post by Japhy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:20 am

I dunno... Perry is, and has always been the absolute bomb for me and I rarely see the "wrong" in him, but i'm gonna cut 6767 some slack. All the recent (last 2 years esp) nonsense just grinds you down after a while, especially when you feel that the band could still aspire to some level of genuine brilliance if they only tried.

Yeah it's bull to have a go in that way but it looks like he knows that himself.

Jasper

#9 Post by Jasper » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 am

Thanks Joe and Perry for the entertainment. :lol: You guys should start a Punch & Judy-esque vaudeville act.

bman

#10 Post by bman » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 am

I've Janes a bunch of times in the last year and they fucking rock. Etty is on stage for a couple of songs and looks pretty hot. How on earth can ANYONE blame her if they don't like Janes..It's such a broken record. Enough already. Get a brain.

Jasper

#11 Post by Jasper » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 am

bman wrote:I've Janes a bunch of times in the last year and they fucking rock. Etty is on stage for a couple of songs and looks pretty hot. How on earth can ANYONE blame her if they don't like Janes..It's such a broken record. Enough already. Get a brain.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but you don't exactly have any credibility in this department because, simply put, you're kind of a fanatic and always think they're great. You're like a rubber stamp for all Jane's shows. During the NINJA tour you claimed they were "better than ever," which is just plain ridiculous.

Bandit72

#12 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:06 am

I thought it was hilarious at 7am this morning! :hehe:

bman

#13 Post by bman » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:09 am

Jasper wrote:
bman wrote:I've Janes a bunch of times in the last year and they fucking rock. Etty is on stage for a couple of songs and looks pretty hot. How on earth can ANYONE blame her if they don't like Janes..It's such a broken record. Enough already. Get a brain.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but you don't exactly have any credibility in this department because, simply put, you're kind of a fanatic and always think they're great. You're like a rubber stamp for all Jane's shows. During the NINJA tour you claimed they were "better than ever," which is just plain ridiculous.

I've seen shows in recent years that I thought were bad. My only point, is how the fuck can anyone blame Etty! It's SOOO fuckin retarded.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#14 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:15 am

bman wrote:
Jasper wrote:

I've seen shows in recent years that I thought were bad. My only point, is how the fuck can anyone blame Etty! It's SOOO fuckin retarded.

I guess you havent been paying attention for the past decade. Etty has had a lot of influence over Perry and his music.

bman

#15 Post by bman » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:18 am

So if someone didn't like NinJA tour then they should Blame Etty! If someone doesn't like TGEA then they should blame Etty?? It's not even worth discussing anymore.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#16 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 am

bman wrote:So if someone didn't like NinJA tour then they should Blame Etty! If someone doesn't like TGEA then they should blame Etty?? It's not even worth discussing anymore.
No one said that. It's not all or nothing. I can tell you personally the influence I saw Etty having over Perry and his decisions.

Bandit72

#17 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 am

six7six7, the VanHalen rIposte to that idiot who thought Etty's name was Eddy was superb.

thoreau

#18 Post by thoreau » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:22 am

bman wrote:So if someone didn't like NinJA tour then they should Blame Etty! If someone doesn't like TGEA then they should blame Etty?? It's not even worth discussing anymore.
Uh, don't you think you're generalizing a tad bit?

SR

#19 Post by SR » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 am

I thought I understood twitter, but I don't. This looks like a fractured conversation between multiple people to me. :noclue:

Romeo

#20 Post by Romeo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:31 am

your only allowed 140 characters and Perry loves the RT. You get more attention that way I guess :noclue:

Anyone who states "We just got home from tour" as in "We" as in "I am a member of the band" has more influence that you think. Also the fact classic girl, would for you or any Casey Niccoli inspired songs are ominously omitted from any set list proves she has more influence than most people would like to believe....

Hokahey
Site Admin

#21 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 am

Romeo wrote:Also the fact classic girl, would for you or any Casey Niccoli inspired songs are ominously omitted from any set list proves she has more influence than most people would like to believe....
That's a great point. She's directly responsible for us losing some of the band's best songs from it's rather short library.

Hopefully Etty can lose the insecurity and let her husband do his job proper this tour. Just sing "I would for you Etty" and be done with it.

Juana

#22 Post by Juana » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 am

This is classic and while it sucks to go after someone's wife, this is why you should not drink and twitter. Limit yourself to the board.

blackula

#23 Post by blackula » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 am

Jasper wrote:
I've been critical of Jane's over the years, i don't like TGEA too much, i thought 1 of 2 ninja shows i saw sucked, but l gotta back up Bman that last October at Irving Plaza they were absolutely fantastic.

That twitter argument is a tad creepy

Warped

#24 Post by Warped » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:19 am

blackula wrote: That twitter argument is a tad creepy
:no: Indeed. I did not even read the whole shit this morning...it freaked me out.

blackula

#25 Post by blackula » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 am

Warped wrote:
blackula wrote: That twitter argument is a tad creepy
:no: Indeed. I did not even read the whole shit this morning...it freaked me out.
6767?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPWb0LgAnc