Perry Vs. Six7Six7 via Twitter

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
LJF

Re: Perry Vs. Six7Six7 via Twitter

#26 Post by LJF » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 am

SR wrote:I thought I understood twitter, but I don't. This looks like a fractured conversation between multiple people to me. :noclue:

I admit I know nothing about twitter. But I'm lost. I get the general thing happening but I'm also confused.

Larry B.

#27 Post by Larry B. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 am

Pretty stupid. I think our Joe won anyway, Perry's replies were embarrassing.

Juana

#28 Post by Juana » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 am

Larry B. wrote:Pretty stupid. I think our Joe won anyway, Perry's replies were embarrassing.
Yeah but still shouldn't get sauced up and tweet only bad shit can happen on such a public forum especially with a celeb

LJF

#29 Post by LJF » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 am

bman wrote:I've Janes a bunch of times in the last year and they fucking rock. Etty is on stage for a couple of songs and looks pretty hot. How on earth can ANYONE blame her if they don't like Janes..It's such a broken record. Enough already. Get a brain.

It's not all on her, but Perry's women clearly have a huge influence on the art he creates. I don't really care if his lyrics deal with her & are about her, that's his focus now. But I do have a big problem with her having say over what songs the band plays. The band was around before she was and the rest of the band and it's fans shouldn't be denied songs she isn't comfortable with.

I could give a shit about the garbage music they create together outside JA. She can be the object of his lyrics all he wants, but when she starts getting creative say in the band it's not cool.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#30 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:12 am

6767 freaked Etty out so badly on the old ANR board she called the police made me ban him.

:lol:

creep
Site Admin

#31 Post by creep » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 am

6767 has now gone into hiding.

Larry B.

#32 Post by Larry B. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am

hokahey wrote:6767 freaked Etty out so badly on the old ANR board she called the police made me ban him.

:lol: Holy shit, that woman is a fucking egomaniac. I'm going to call the police on her for having ruined one of the best bands ever. You can't put a price on all the happiness and joy she took away from me and all of this community.

C'mon, who's a lawyer here? Let's sue that gal. Or let's call immigration.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#33 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 am

Larry B. wrote:
hokahey wrote:6767 freaked Etty out so badly on the old ANR board she called the police made me ban him.

:lol: Holy shit, that woman is a fucking egomaniac. I'm going to call the police on her for having ruined one of the best bands ever. You can't put a price on all the happiness and joy she took away from me and all of this community.

He was saying some pretty threatening things if I recall correctly. I thought calling the police was overboard, but I had been around the forums for awhile. I knew how it went.

SR

#34 Post by SR » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:24 am

hokahey wrote:
Larry B. wrote:

He was saying some pretty threatening things if I recall correctly. I thought calling the police was overboard, but I had been around the forums for awhile. I knew how it went.
I totally understand....there was some fucked up shit going on and the proximity of a fan to a celeb can be intimidating I would think. Fanatical.

Larry B.

#35 Post by Larry B. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:30 am

SR wrote:
hokahey wrote:
Larry B. wrote:

I totally understand....there was some fucked up shit going on and the proximity of a fan to a celeb can be intimidating I would think. Fanatical.
Oh, well... in that case, maybe it was justified. I never really visited the old ANR, except to read a few interviews. Had no idea Joe had decided to start his FBI file.

LJF

#36 Post by LJF » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 am

creep wrote:6767 has now gone into hiding.

witness protection. There is movie in the works starting Ray Liotta as 6767.

SR

#37 Post by SR » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 am

LJF wrote:
SR wrote:I thought I understood twitter, but I don't. This looks like a fractured conversation between multiple people to me. :noclue:

I admit I know nothing about twitter. But I'm lost. I get the general thing happening but I'm also confused.
Equally confusing is why in the world anyone would want to 'follow' someone they don't know. :eyes:

Pandemonium

#38 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:56 am

I'm confused. Wasn't 6767 Joe going on about how it would be fucked up to personally attack someone like Perry on a more public forum like Facebook or Twitter vs making cracks about (Perry/Etty) here on the board? Even if not, that's pretty weird and stalkerish behavior.

kv

#39 Post by kv » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:00 pm

SR wrote:
LJF wrote:

Equally confusing is why in the world anyone would want to 'follow' someone they don't know. :eyes:
all i do on twitter is follow people i don't know..sports stuff, news stuff, music stuff.

SR

#40 Post by SR » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:02 pm

kv wrote:
SR wrote:
LJF wrote:

all i do on twitter is follow people i don't know..sports stuff, news stuff, music stuff.
to what end....what do you get out of it....?

Larry B.

#41 Post by Larry B. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Pandemonium wrote:I'm confused. Wasn't 6767 Joe going on about how it would be fucked up to personally attack someone like Perry on a more public forum like Facebook or Twitter vs making cracks about (Perry/Etty) here on the board? Even if not, that's pretty weird and stalkerish behavior.
All in all, unless Joe's original tweet was edited in this thread, he didn't send that message to Perry or Etty...

And I've also called Perry a dick or something like that and he has replied lamely, as usual. It's a comment on the Farrell's lack of talent, which seems to be fair game.

kv

#42 Post by kv » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 pm

well seeing eric slag on perry cracked me up seeing the laker stuff the reporters post about the plane rides home and road trip stuff is interesting the one "what girls say" i follow makes me pee myself it's so dead on at times...what do you get here? what do you get watching a boston sports team you aren't on? what watch tv? i have heard about shows before they are announced anywhere from twitter searches...a lot of famous people use twitter as there access to fans...avery answered a question i had always wondered about..i mean lots of people that are big have a private twitter and a twitter for the public...trust me i used to view it from your angle but it's not as you see it...you could follow comedians and read funny shit every day...conan obrien was funny as fuck the 6 months he was off tv.....charlie sheen when he was going off...found out avery has a new record...otherwise we prob still wouldn't know don't knock it till you tried it..there are great twitter news feeds on and on and on

JOEinPHX

#43 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Meh.

I could get into the circumstances behind it but i'm not going to give it any more attention than it's already gotten.

JOEinPHX

#44 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm

creep wrote:6767 has now gone into hiding.
if "sleeping" is considered "hiding" to you.

chaos

#45 Post by chaos » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm

kv wrote:there are great twitter news feeds
I gained a better appreciation of twitter during the Iranian protests in 2009 when the news media could not gain access to the area. I use it primarily for the news feeds. I like being able to go to one spot to see all of the breaking news from various sources. It does not take long to figure out how to use twitter; it's not all inane conversation.

kv

#46 Post by kv » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm

welcome to your party missy!

kv

#47 Post by kv » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 pm

chaos wrote:
I gained a better appreciation of twitter during the Iranian protests in 2009 when the news media could not gain access to the area. I use it primarily for the news feeds. I like being able to go to one spot to see all of the breaking news from various sources. It does not take long to figure out how to use twitter; it's not all inane conversation.
ya twitter is the fastest spreading news source in the world, way before you find it on cnn or espn it will be on twitter
Last edited by kv on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaos

#48 Post by chaos » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Meh.

I could get into the circumstances behind it but i'm not going to give it any more attention than it's already gotten.
We just want to know who started it (and if you now have your own line). :lol: :pat:

kv

#49 Post by kv » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 pm

and do you have a lawyer on retainer yet?

Larry B.

#50 Post by Larry B. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 pm

chaos wrote:
:nod: