Perry Vs. Six7Six7 via Twitter

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Larry B.

Re: Perry Vs. Six7Six7 via Twitter

#76 Post by Larry B. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Seriously, you should all see this: http://imageshack.us/f/374/isforchucknorrismf5.jpg/

JOEinPHX

#77 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:34 pm

in spirit of recent events, i have updated my avatar.

Larry B.

#78 Post by Larry B. » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:in spirit of recent events, i have updated my avatar.
we also need one with Chuck trying to put Perry's micropenis in his mouth.

bman

#79 Post by bman » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Chuck Norris is a pussy and endorsed Newt Gingrich!

Romeo

#80 Post by Romeo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Jasper wrote:
Matz wrote:
:lol: So on top of being Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris is Clint Eastwood?
Juana wrote:
Bandit72 wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:I was kind of hoping i would wake up today and no one would have even noticed.
As a matter of interest, were you hungover this morning?
If you were drink Pedialyte before going to sleep it will do wonders for you. I haven't had a hangover since 2001
You're still pretty young, right? I wouldn't write off hangovers just yet. They'll come calling for you.

So, what's in pedialyte that's so amazing? I mean besides water, potassium, and sodium. B vitamins? C? Because that stuff combined has surely never saved me from mammoth hangovers. If there's a science to this, I'd like to know about it.
pedialyte and 2 advils at bedtime

you wake up golden! :thumb:

JOEinPHX

#81 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:58 pm

bman wrote:Chuck Norris is a pussy and endorsed Newt Gingrich!
He also fucked the Expendables 2 by making Stallone remove all profanity from it.

bman

#82 Post by bman » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

As you age, there is NO cure for hangovers. Only Bloody Marys. The best bet is just going to bed early. I used to party with Blow and Booze till 4 am, wake up and get to work by 9Am! I'm now 37 and my God, my hangovers are absolutely awful. Staying in shape, drinking water as you booze, and calling it a night at a reasonable hour is the only defense!

Juana

#83 Post by Juana » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

bman wrote:As you age, there is NO cure for hangovers. Only Bloody Marys. The best bet is just going to bed early. I used to party with Blow and Booze till 4 am, wake up and get to work by 9Am! I'm now 37 and my God, my hangovers are absolutely awful. Staying in shape, drinking water as you booze, and calling it a night at a reasonable hour is the only defense!
I just properly hydrate and I only drink light rums with an occasional shot here or there and I drink Sierra Nevada if I drink beer. I'm 30 but also in remission from cancer and was unable to drink for about 6-7 months, I ended up getting blitzed on my 6 month remission appointment and drank until about 4AM and then was able to get up and go for a jog at 9AM, I was just more tired than anything.

CaseyContrarian

#84 Post by CaseyContrarian » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

kv wrote:well seeing eric slag on perry cracked me up seeing the laker stuff the reporters post about the plane rides home and road trip stuff is interesting the one "what girls say" i follow makes me pee myself it's so dead on at times...what do you get here? what do you get watching a boston sports team you aren't on? what watch tv? i have heard about shows before they are announced anywhere from twitter searches...a lot of famous people use twitter as there access to fans...avery answered a question i had always wondered about..i mean lots of people that are big have a private twitter and a twitter for the public...trust me i used to view it from your angle but it's not as you see it...you could follow comedians and read funny shit every day...conan obrien was funny as fuck the 6 months he was off tv.....charlie sheen when he was going off...found out avery has a new record...otherwise we prob still wouldn't know don't knock it till you tried it..there are great twitter news feeds on and on and on
What Girls Say is incredible.

creep
Site Admin

#85 Post by creep » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm

LJF wrote:
creep wrote:6767 has now gone into hiding.

witness protection. There is movie in the works starting Ray Liotta as 6767.
i would choose justin beiber instead. they are both very pretty young men.

CaseyContrarian

#86 Post by CaseyContrarian » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:I'm confused. Wasn't 6767 Joe going on about how it would be fucked up to personally attack someone like Perry on a more public forum like Facebook or Twitter vs making cracks about (Perry/Etty) here on the board? Even if not, that's pretty weird and stalkerish behavior.
ok fuck it. i'm just going to say what happened.

i typically don't even follow Perry on twitter. I'll usually do so for a few weeks when there is news about what's going on with the band, because largely he doesn't do anything but RT everyone kissing his ass, and i get annoyed watching my feed turn into Perry Farrell's greatest ass-kissing. So he gets unfollowed.

I happened to be following him in the last few weeks to see what was going on with the tour, and he sent out some dumbshit post calling Chuck Norris a pussy. I thought it was kind of shitty to just randomly slag on another celebrity for no reason, so i sent him a tweet that said "it could be worse. he could have spent 15 years letting his wife ruin his live performances".

He snipped it and replied, something about "where are you going with my dick in your mouth?". i had 3-4 good burns i typed based on that and then decided not to send, everything from "back to 1991 where you're relevant" to straight up calling him on what seemed to be some sort of homophobic remark.

Then his fans start sending me messages about what a terrible person i am and how Etty is such a delightful woman and challenged just what I actually even knew about her. But ok, whatever. And some guy called her Eddy and I appropriately made a Van Halen joke.

Rather than get into some sort of pissing match with them, and Perry, I just owned up to the fact that it was mean spirited, fueled by alcohol, and I apologized to him. Without even mentioning that my mean-spirited comment was in reply to Perry's mean-spirited initial statement. After doing so, then Perry made a bunch more comments about his penis, something about me not being able to get girls, and something about ejaculation. then he said "U R my enemy", which i had a good chuckle about.

I unfollowed him at that point because he seemed kind of obsessed with telling everyone and their brother about me and his penis.

Was it in good taste to have sent off my original comment? Absolutely not. Am I proud of pissing the guy off? Not at all. I don't know why I felt the need to stand up for Chuck Norris, because I could really give a shit either way. The thing is, it could have been really entertaining to keep burning him for all his negativity, but I felt it would have just ended up being unnecessarily hurtful. I didn't want to hurt the guy, I just wanted toI burn him for burning someone else.

Instead I chose to just let him say whatever he wanted so it would end, making no further comments in his direction.

It did remind me of sonny's interview with Eric though, where he said Perry lives in a bubble and no one is allowed to bring him bad news. Kiss his ass and he'll retweet it all 50 times. Tell him his wife sucks at dancing and he'll resort to childish homophobic dick jokes. Lesson learned. :noclue:
Well explained, eminently reasonable. Well, mostly.

Jasper

#87 Post by Jasper » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Romeo wrote: pedialyte and 2 advils at bedtime

I'm just looking for hangover relief, not a self-tanner. :lol:

creep
Site Admin

#88 Post by creep » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Jasper wrote:

when i do some heavy drinking i use drinking mate. you still know that you drank but you feel pretty good in the morning.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#89 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm

creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:

when i do some heavy drinking i use drinking mate. you still know that you drank but you feel pretty good in the morning.

Did you copy and paste that from their website? :lol:

JOEinPHX

#90 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Aren't those things just a high dose of calcium?

That's what I read somewhere.

creep
Site Admin

#91 Post by creep » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Aren't those things just a high dose of calcium?

That's what I read somewhere.
i have no idea what is in them so i will research.

guava leaf??

Jasper

#92 Post by Jasper » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:07 pm

hokahey wrote:
creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:

Did you copy and paste that from their website? :lol:
I know. The next time he posts it (this isn't the first) he'll be holding the box up next to his stupid smiling face.

BAN CREEP. Let's get this movement back up and running. Clearly he orchestrated the demise of xiola, and now he's gone mad with power. He's deleting posts for fuck's sake. That's not all. Through the Freedom of Information Act, I've dug this shocking revelation:

JOEinPHX

#93 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 pm

OK i checked. it was Chaser that i had previously looked into..

Frequently Asked Questions about Chaser Pills

Q: What are Chaser hangover pills made of?
A: Chaser is a patent-pending formula of activated calcium carbonate and vegetable carbon (activated charcoal). Calcium carbonate is the active ingredient in most calcium supplements and antacids. Vegetable carbon has been used for centuries to absorb toxins and is still used in hospitals today. Both ingredients are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
instead of buying that stuff, years ago i just got a bottle of calcium supplements. i would take a bunch before drinking. Not sure if it helped, but it couldn't have hurt any more than what i was doing to myself.

CaseyContrarian

#94 Post by CaseyContrarian » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Jasper wrote:

I kept reading this as take two anvils.

Juana

#95 Post by Juana » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 am

Was out till 5AM last night and ended up getting up and went for a jog at 10AM, the key is hydrating as you go I suppose as I drank a 32 oz Gatorade on the way back from the show.

Artemis

#96 Post by Artemis » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Juana wrote: the key is hydrating as you go
as a seasoned drinking professional myself, i can say that is exactly it!

it's not always possible, depending on where you are.

even though it's bad to eat before going to bed, i find that having something like soup(pho) seems to help.

sinep

#97 Post by sinep » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Artemis wrote:
Juana wrote: the key is hydrating as you go
as a seasoned drinking professional myself, i can say that is exactly it!

it's not always possible, depending on where you are.

even though it's bad to eat before going to bed, i find that having something like soup(pho) seems to help.
i'm not sure i've ever had pho sober.

JOEinPHX

#98 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 pm

i've never had pho.

really need to try it though.

sinep

#99 Post by sinep » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 am

Six7Six7 wrote:i've never had pho.

really need to try it though.
does ohio have vietnamese people?