Anyone receive their presale tickets yet?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Tyler Durden

Anyone receive their presale tickets yet?

#1 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm still waiting. :conf:

Artemis

Re: Anyone receive their presale tickets yet?

#2 Post by Artemis » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm

i got my tickets about a week later.
there was another pre-sale through massey hall the day after the main pre-sale. my tickets came through MH.
you should follow up because that's almost a month ago now.

Tyler Durden

#3 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Artemis wrote:i got my tickets about a week later.
there was another pre-sale through massey hall the day after the main pre-sale. my tickets came through MH.
you should follow up because that's almost a month ago now.
Since I posted, I looked into it. Mine could ship anytime before the show...and if I don't receive them, the venue will have a list of presale names (from the Jane's site) anyway.

Artemis

#4 Post by Artemis » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:56 pm

did you get a confirmation number?

Tyler Durden

#5 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Artemis wrote:did you get a confirmation number?
Yeah. If I don't receive my tickets, I'm supposed to bring photo i.d. to will call and they will print me off my tickets.

JOEinPHX

#6 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm shocked that something went wrong.

bman

#7 Post by bman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am

I'm still waiting..

imail724

#8 Post by imail724 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:47 am

Not I

creep
Site Admin

#9 Post by creep » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:07 am

:noclue: tickets don't normally come until a week or so before the show right?

JOEinPHX

#10 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:10 am

creep wrote::noclue: tickets don't normally come until a week or so before the show right?
i usually receive mine a week after i order them.

farrellgirl99

#11 Post by farrellgirl99 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 pm

I got my ticketmaster tickets a week or so after. I feel like other presales take longer cause they wait to print them.

thoreau

#12 Post by thoreau » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 pm

I did the presale option off the website, but I haven't gotten mine yet. Granted, I'm going to the Atlanta show, which isn't until mid-March, so I'm not surprised.

Tyler Durden

#13 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 am

So I ordered my tickets off of the official Jane's site and I am still waiting to receive them. The Toronto show is Monday and we don't receive mail on the weekends in Canada. So if I don't receive them Monday, I have to go to will call. :balls:

creep
Site Admin

#14 Post by creep » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 am

Tyler Durden wrote:So I ordered my tickets off of the official Jane's site and I am still waiting to receive them. The Toronto show is Monday and we don't receive mail on the weekends in Canada. So if I don't receive them Monday, I have to go to will call. :balls:
:lol: does this surprise you?

Tyler Durden

#15 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 am

creep wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:So I ordered my tickets off of the official Jane's site and I am still waiting to receive them. The Toronto show is Monday and we don't receive mail on the weekends in Canada. So if I don't receive them Monday, I have to go to will call. :balls:
:lol: does this surprise you?
YES. When I ordered NIN/JA tickets, it was totally smooth sailing. I guess Trent gets credit for that (along with everything else that didn't get fucked up on that tour).

Artemis

#16 Post by Artemis » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:58 am

That sucks! The pre-sale was about 6 weeks ago, more than enough time.
On JA.COM it looks like a number of people have not received them either. Somebody posted that the box office opens from noon. Hopefully, they'll come today. A couple people said they just got them yesterday and the day before.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#17 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Apparently the ticket thing was a problem for the STL show too. Have these guys ever been properly organized or managed?

Tyler Durden

#18 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:46 pm

I called Jane's ticket vender and they said just bring photo I.D., etc...but still, c'mon.

esqfool

#19 Post by esqfool » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:02 pm

I heard people in STL bitching about the fact they didn't ever receive their tickets. I'm not surprised one bit seeing how that VIP shit went during NINJA.

Artemis

#20 Post by Artemis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 am

Hey TD, I was just checking ja.com and there are many people who still don't have their tix. The box office is going to be busy...get there early!

Also, they misprinted the time on that site. My tix say 8pm but they show 7:30. I called MH to confirm and it is 8pm sharp!

Tyler Durden

#21 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 am

Artemis wrote:Hey TD, I was just checking ja.com and there are many people who still don't have their tix. The box office is going to be busy...get there early!

Also, they misprinted the time on that site. My tix say 8pm but they show 7:30. I called MH to confirm and it is 8pm sharp!
Thanks for the info, Artemis. I plan on being well ahead of schedule...but I don't care if I miss the opening act.

Artemis

#22 Post by Artemis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Artemis wrote:Hey TD, I was just checking ja.com and there are many people who still don't have their tix. The box office is going to be busy...get there early!

Thanks for the info, Artemis. I plan on being well ahead of schedule...but I don't care if I miss the opening act.
Fortunately, you don't have to deal with any severe weather getting into the city today. It is very windy though...brrr.

Enjoy the show! :wave:

Tyler Durden

#23 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Artemis wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Fortunately, you don't have to deal with any severe weather getting into the city today. It is very windy though...brrr.

Enjoy the show! :wave:
You too. :bigrin:

Tyler Durden

#24 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:09 pm

So I received my tickets in the mail today...a week after the show.

What I don't get is, the tickets were printed at the venue (on "Massey Hall" tickets), then sent to Jane's ticket vender, and then sent to me. I live an hour from the venue; why couldn't they have just been shipped directly yo me? :confused:

And they weren't shipped with the lithograph that I paid extra for. To clarify, I had ZERO interest in it...I just paid the extra $10 in order to get better seats. But it's the principle of the matter. The vender that Jane's got for this tour is AWFUL.

creep
Site Admin

#25 Post by creep » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:So I received my tickets in the mail today...a week after the show.

What I don't get is, the tickets were printed at the venue (on "Massey Hall" tickets), then sent to Jane's ticket vender, and then sent to me. I live an hour from the venue; why couldn't they have just been shipped directly yo me? :confused:

And they weren't shipped with the lithograph that I paid extra for. To clarify, I had ZERO interest in it...I just paid the extra $10 in order to get better seats. But it's the principle of the matter. The vender that Jane's got for this tour is AWFUL.
that's funny. you should try to return the tickets for a refund since they came after the show was over.