What's annoying you today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
chaos

Re: What's annoying you today?

#1126 Post by chaos » Wed May 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:
Artemis wrote:
I won't talk about my flip flop aversion anymore.
ok...let's now discuss your grammar issues.
Artemis wrote:A few of my co-workers are talking about where to by "really nice flip flops." :eyes:
Artemis wrote: I don't mind flip flops for around the house or on the beach. I just don't like when people where them as actual footwear on the street.
:yikes: :lol:

In the first example you pointed out, I missed the 'u' because I was trying to type quickly. I never learned how to type properly. It's a good thing I have a job that involves numbers!

No excuse for the second example you pointed out. :no:
:pat: Don't feel bad. I constantly type "whose" when I mean to type "who is." :dunce:

Larry B.

#1127 Post by Larry B. » Wed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm

chaos wrote:
Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:
Artemis wrote:
I won't talk about my flip flop aversion anymore.
ok...let's now discuss your grammar issues.
Artemis wrote:A few of my co-workers are talking about where to by "really nice flip flops." :eyes:
Artemis wrote: I don't mind flip flops for around the house or on the beach. I just don't like when people where them as actual footwear on the street.
:yikes: :lol:

In the first example you pointed out, I missed the 'u' because I was trying to type quickly. I never learned how to type properly. It's a good thing I have a job that involves numbers!

No excuse for the second example you pointed out. :no:
:pat: Don't feel bad. I constantly type "whose" when I mean to type "who is." :dunce:
One of the spelling/grammar errors in Spanish that I hate the most is a ver vs. haber. A ver means "let's see!" and haber means "to have". Both are homophones but (obviously) used in completely different contexts. So, the error happens when someone writes "hey, I gotta show you something" and the other person replies "haber??" Goddamn' it. It's A VER, for fucks sake. VER is "to see". You want to SEE something. That's why you say "let's see/a ver". Haber makes no sense at all. If I'm exchanging messages, e-mails or any sort of text communication with someone and he/she says haber... he/she loses a hundred billion points.

perkana

#1128 Post by perkana » Wed May 23, 2012 9:35 pm

haiga sido como haiga sido...

Larry B.

#1129 Post by Larry B. » Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

:lol:

Warped

#1130 Post by Warped » Thu May 24, 2012 7:29 am

chaos wrote:Problem solved for those with unsightly toes :lol: :

:lol: :jasper:

Flip flops no comment :lol: but i hate those ones more

I guess the dude could be hot as hell or more - wearing those would be the biggest turn down for me :lol:

Matz

#1131 Post by Matz » Thu May 24, 2012 1:20 pm

yeah, they're horrible looking, they look like Hannibal Lecter's mask turned into a shoe

Warped

#1132 Post by Warped » Thu May 24, 2012 1:29 pm

:thumb: :lolol: that's the best description for those ones ....my neighbours all wear them.it is so disgusting i won't even imagine how their feet look like.
I once dated a guy who had really nice feet, i noticed that immediately when he took the clothes off :lol: all my other dates and the hubby have normal feet...(for a man lol).... :lol: not that i really care...

Larry B.

#1133 Post by Larry B. » Thu May 24, 2012 1:57 pm

I once dated a girl who had a few hairs of her big toes and was really self-conscious about it. I didn't really mind :noclue:

ragdoll

#1134 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 6:50 am

Larry B. wrote::lol:

I once dated a girl who had a few hairs of her big toes and was really self-conscious about it. I didn't really mind :noclue:
this reminded me of something really fucking weird that happened to me a few weeks ago at school. I was sitting in the hallway waiting for my next class and this girl that was in that class with me came and sat beside me. She is a sweet girl, young like 19 or so. She is a video nerd, anime freak, she's different!! She's a lil slow a lil poor but I like the girl, I kinda took her in and helped her out with projects and such but neways she is sitting there picking at her finger and says to me "do you have any tweezers?" and I know I do have a pair on me and I wanted to lie so bad and say no but I'm not a good liar! Tweezers are not the thing to share but as she's picking at her finger Im thinking she must have a splinter and I couldn't lie so I reach in my purse and pull out my some what newer, fancy, painted tweezers and reluctantly hand them to her. She starts tweezing in between her 2 fingers and as I look I see stubble s of dark hair......then she tells me the story of how when she was born she was born with webbed hands and feet :yikes:

and they did a skin graft after they cut her fingers apart and used the skin from her vagina area and now she grows pubic hair on her hands in between her fingers :jasper:

OMG then she hands me my tweezers back and I (freakingoutinsidemyhead)drop them back in my purse cuz I didn't want to hurt her feelings and we go to class!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lolol: as soon as I got home I threw them away.

it was horrifying! :wavesad:

Larry B.

#1135 Post by Larry B. » Sat May 26, 2012 6:53 am

ragdoll wrote:

this reminded me of something really fucking weird that happened to me a few weeks ago at school. I was sitting in the hallway waiting for my next class and this girl that was in that class with me came and sat beside me. She is a sweet girl, young like 19 or so. She is a video nerd, anime freak, she's different!! She's a lil slow a lil poor but I like the girl, I kinda took her in and helped her out with projects and such but neways she is sitting there picking at her finger and says to me "do you have any tweezers?" and I know I do have a pair on me and I wanted to lie so bad and say no but I'm not a good liar! Tweezers are not the thing to share but as she's picking at her finger Im thinking she must have a splinter and I couldn't lie so I reach in my purse and pull out my some what newer, fancy, painted tweezers and reluctantly hand them to her. She starts tweezing in between her 2 fingers and as I look I see stubble s of dark hair......then she tells me the story of how when she was born she was born with webbed hands and feet :yikes:

and they did a skin graft after they cut her fingers apart and used the skin from her vagina area and now she grows pubic hair on her hands in between her fingers :jasper:

OMG then she hands me my tweezers back and I (freakingoutinsidemyhead)drop them back in my purse cuz I didn't want to hurt her feelings and we go to class!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

can i have her number?

perkana

#1136 Post by perkana » Sat May 26, 2012 6:58 am

I smell bullshit :lol: but thanks, it made me laugh very hard

ragdoll

#1137 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 7:01 am

Larry B. wrote:
ragdoll wrote:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

can i have her number?

and her feet are still webbed, she said they didn't want to separate her toes or whatever because that would have kept her feet from growing :noclue:

so suck on that Larry :hehe: :wink:

ragdoll

#1138 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 7:03 am

perkana wrote:I smell bullshit :lol: but thanks, it made me laugh very hard
it is a very true story perkana :wavesad: :wiggle: seriously :scared:

creep
Site Admin

#1139 Post by creep » Sat May 26, 2012 7:12 am

ragdoll wrote:
i believed that she told you that but i also thought she was bullshitting you so i looked it up :jasper:

it's called syndactyly and:
Because the circumference of the conjoined fingers is smaller than the circumference of the 2 separated fingers, there is not enough skin to cover both digits once they are separated at the time of surgery. Therefore, the surgeon must bring new skin into the area at the time of surgery. This is most commonly done with a skin graft (from groin or anterior elbow).
:jasper: :jasper:

creep
Site Admin

#1140 Post by creep » Sat May 26, 2012 7:16 am

since we are on the subject..years ago while in college when i worked at montgomery ward i slept with the hr manager once. she had long hairs growing out of her nipples. :jasper:

of course like a typical guy i told the guys i worked with and every time she would come up and talk to me one of the guys i worked with would always walk up to me and hand me a pair of scissors. :lol:

perkana

#1141 Post by perkana » Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 am

ok, but the pubic hair thing?? maybe she glued them to gross you out :lol: Sorry, I'll stop, I would've puked my guts out if that ever happened to me :jasper:
Last edited by perkana on Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ragdoll

#1142 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 am

creep wrote:
ragdoll wrote:
i believed that she told you that but i also thought she was bullshitting you so i looked it up :jasper:

it's called syndactyly and:
Because the circumference of the conjoined fingers is smaller than the circumference of the 2 separated fingers, there is not enough skin to cover both digits once they are separated at the time of surgery. Therefore, the surgeon must bring new skin into the area at the time of surgery. This is most commonly done with a skin graft (from groin or anterior elbow).
:jasper: :jasper:

why...why?? would they use skin from that area knowing that years later it would grow hair? how weird that the skin will grow hair!
creep wrote:since we are on the subject..years ago while in college when i worked at montgomery ward i slept with the hr manager once. she had long hairs growing out of her nipples. :jasper:

of course like a typical guy i told the guys i worked with and every time she would come up and talk to me one of the guys i worked with would always walk up to me and hand me a pair of scissors. :lol:

well while were on the subject I have a couple lil blonde hairs on my big toes :sad: but NOT my nipples :boobs: :lolol: :thumb:

ragdoll

#1143 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am

perkana wrote:ok, but the pubic hair thing?? maybe she glued them to gross you out :lol: Sorry, I'll stop, I would've puke my guts out if that ever happened to me :jasper:
I felt like puking then and I feel like puking now :jasper: :lol:

I'm done talking about hairs :neutral: :lol:

perkana

#1144 Post by perkana » Sat May 26, 2012 7:34 am

I would have given her the tweezers though, like "look, you've poisoned them with your pubic feet hairs, here, it's a gift"
That was rude of her

creep
Site Admin

#1145 Post by creep » Sat May 26, 2012 7:36 am

perkana wrote:ok, but the pubic hair thing?? maybe she glued them to gross you out :lol: Sorry, I'll stop, I would've puked my guts out if that ever happened to me :jasper:
:jasper:

http://www.jhandsurg.org/article/S0363- ... 6/abstract
In 17 of 24 cases in which full-thickness skin grafts from the groin region were used, patients reported commissural hair growth in the grafted region.

perkana

#1146 Post by perkana » Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 am

:jasper:
Definitely a reason to invest in those laser hair treatments. I would :noclue:

ragdoll

#1147 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 am

perkana wrote:I would have given her the tweezers though, like "look, you've poisoned them with your pubic feet hairs, here, it's a gift"
That was rude of her
hahaha!! yes, I should have! it was so awkward I couldn't believe it was happening it was a WTF moment for sure! :no:

ragdoll

#1148 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 7:39 am

creep wrote:
In 17 of 24 cases in which full-thickness skin grafts from the groin region were used, patients reported commissural hair growth in the grafted region.
:yikes: WTF?? lol

creep
Site Admin

#1149 Post by creep » Sat May 26, 2012 7:41 am

:lol: i apologize for thinking that you are gullible and that the girl was full of shit. you learn something new everyday.

perkana

#1150 Post by perkana » Sat May 26, 2012 7:41 am

so do I, so sorry :tiphat:
it still is a very gross/funny anecdote :wink: