What's annoying you today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
ragdoll

Re: What's annoying you today?

#1151 Post by ragdoll » Sat May 26, 2012 7:45 am

trust me...I wouldn't believed it either if it wouldn't have happened to me :lol:

Larry B.

#1152 Post by Larry B. » Sat May 26, 2012 10:55 am

Webbed fingers/toes wouldn't stop me from being with someone :noclue:

Pubic hair growing in her hands... probably.

farrellgirl99

#1153 Post by farrellgirl99 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:54 pm

some guy on facebook wrote a status about how a woman could never be president because all women are too emotional and irrational on their periods. :eyes: :banghead:

if i saw him i would chop his balls off and prove his point.

chaos

#1154 Post by chaos » Sat May 26, 2012 12:58 pm

farrellgirl99 wrote:some guy on facebook wrote a status about how a woman could never be president because all women are too emotional and irrational on their periods. :eyes: :banghead:

if i saw him i would chop his balls off and prove his point.
:lol:

nausearockpig

#1155 Post by nausearockpig » Mon May 28, 2012 9:53 am

It's 02:50 AM & I can't fucking sleep. Work is gonna be a barrel of fucking laughs.

I hate testing poorly designed IT solutions that have been written by third parties who don't understand our business processes.

Artemis

#1156 Post by Artemis » Mon May 28, 2012 10:01 am

back to the hair thing...

i used to have electrolysis done on my eyebrows at a dermatologist's office. It was an added service they offered along with peels , botox, etc.. Anyway, the dermatologist had an arrangement with a plastic surgeon named Dr Stubbs who did penis enlargements. The skin they grafted to extend the penis grew hair, so the surgeon would refer guys to the derm clinic for electrolysis. The woman who did my brows refused to do the penis enlargement guys. :lol:

*Dr Stubbs is/was a real dcotor in Toronto.

nausearockpig

#1157 Post by nausearockpig » Mon May 28, 2012 10:16 am

It annoys me that I only like one song by Something For Kate. That song is Electricity.

perkana

#1158 Post by perkana » Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 am

Artemis wrote:back to the hair thing...

i used to have electrolysis done on my eyebrows at a dermatologist's office. It was an added service they offered along with peels , botox, etc.. Anyway, the dermatologist had an arrangement with a plastic surgeon named Dr Stubbs who did penis enlargements. The skin they grafted to extend the penis grew hair, so the surgeon would refer guys to the derm clinic for electrolysis. The woman who did my brows refused to do the penis enlargement guys. :lol:

*Dr Stubbs is/was a real dcotor in Toronto.
:lolol:

creep
Site Admin

#1159 Post by creep » Mon May 28, 2012 10:49 am

i have to work with my boss next week. it's only for two days but it's still really bumming me out. i don't mind him when it's just us but he has questionable social skills and we have a few meetings set up. i hate bringing him around the people i deal with all the time. :jasper:

crater

#1160 Post by crater » Mon May 28, 2012 4:24 pm

I was reading a thread about disturbing videos on another forum and one of the videos talked about is called

1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick

Curiosity got the best of me and I watched.

I hate myself now.

If you search it out, watch it at your own risk. Murder, dismemberment, necrophilia, cannibalism.

I thought I Like 'Em Big was bad, but this was easily the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

Larry B.

#1161 Post by Larry B. » Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

My anxiety is reaching dangerous levels. I'm going to a shrink this Friday.

I made a huge decision a couple of years ago, which was/is going to come to fruition between November of this year and May of 2013. As the days go by I get more anxious, but so far it had been manageable.

Last Friday I got together with an ex (probably the most amazing, smart, courageous and sexy woman I've ever met) and we ended up having a great time. We met again yesterday and the chemistry was unbelievable, in spite of not being together for over 2 years. She says she's in love with me. Even though my feelings for her seem to be right there, this situation changes everything. And we're kinda back together, but everything is just too overwhelming, there's too much information, everything is too intense, and I kinda have to decide if we actually get together and drop the plans I had made for the rest of my life or if I tell her that we're not getting back together.

I can't even work. I'm gonna take the week off. I can't concentrate for shit.

creep
Site Admin

#1162 Post by creep » Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Larry B. wrote:My anxiety is reaching dangerous levels. I'm going to a shrink this Friday.

I made a huge decision a couple of years ago, which was/is going to come to fruition between November of this year and May of 2013. As the days go by I get more anxious, but so far it had been manageable.

Last Friday I got together with an ex (probably the most amazing, smart, courageous and sexy woman I've ever met) and we ended up having a great time. We met again yesterday and the chemistry was unbelievable, in spite of not being together for over 2 years. She says she's in love with me. Even though my feelings for her seem to be right there, this situation changes everything. And we're kinda back together, but everything is just too overwhelming, there's too much information, everything is too intense, and I kinda have to decide if we actually get together and drop the plans I had made for the rest of my life or if I tell her that we're not getting back together.

you keep hinting on this thing you have planned. be honest and tell us what it is. we are all friends here. :banana:

Artemis

#1163 Post by Artemis » Tue May 29, 2012 5:29 pm

creep wrote:
Larry B. wrote:My anxiety is reaching dangerous levels. I'm going to a shrink this Friday.

you keep hinting on this thing you have planned. be honest and tell us what it is. we are all friends here. :banana:
yes, i agree with creep.

the curiosity is killing me. please, tell us..

kv

#1164 Post by kv » Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

i get it he is planning on destroying earth to make his 12/12 thing right

chaos

#1165 Post by chaos » Tue May 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Larry B -are you going to join a monastery?

Larry B.

#1166 Post by Larry B. » Tue May 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:

yes, i agree with creep.

The fact that I've been around here for 10+ years is exactly why I feel comfortable enough to 'hint around' on this. I've only told 4 people in the entire planet. ANR.org knows that I have a plan and the rest of the world (my family and friends/acquaintances included) don't have a clue.

It's one of those things that it's better not to talk too much about. If I decide to not get back with this ex, I will most likely talk about it here openly within a couple of months :bigrin:

- and no, i'm not joining a monastery. that was part of a plan i had 4 or 5 years ago, when I wanted to escape everything and go to live in India. I even called a few strangers there to see if they could give me some kind of job.

nausearockpig

#1167 Post by nausearockpig » Tue May 29, 2012 6:25 pm

lol.. he's gonna go postal.

chaos

#1168 Post by chaos » Tue May 29, 2012 10:04 pm

I had a list of things that you might be considering; however, they did not seem all that dramatic. Except for one: A sex change.

creep
Site Admin

#1169 Post by creep » Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm

i mentioned that i'm working with my boss and he wanted to go see a movie tonight. i had to see battleship. fuck you liam neeson for being in this shitty movie. that was seriously one of the worst movies that i have seen in a while.

kv

#1170 Post by kv » Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 pm

yeah was so bad i laugh at the ads for this summer blockbuster...i think...it's not summer yet and when it is you'll be on dvd

LJF

#1171 Post by LJF » Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 am

Jury Duty

sinep

#1172 Post by sinep » Wed May 30, 2012 6:09 am

Larry B. wrote:
Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:

yes, i agree with creep.

The fact that I've been around here for 10+ years is exactly why I feel comfortable enough to 'hint around' on this. I've only told 4 people in the entire planet. ANR.org knows that I have a plan and the rest of the world (my family and friends/acquaintances included) don't have a clue.

It's one of those things that it's better not to talk too much about. If I decide to not get back with this ex, I will most likely talk about it here openly within a couple of months :bigrin:

- and no, i'm not joining a monastery. that was part of a plan i had 4 or 5 years ago, when I wanted to escape everything and go to live in India. I even called a few strangers there to see if they could give me some kind of job.
you have an agreement to get married if you're both single at a certain point.

only attention whores hint at things without being forward about them.

Larry B.

#1173 Post by Larry B. » Wed May 30, 2012 6:37 am

sinep wrote:
Larry B. wrote:
Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:

yes, i agree with creep.

you have an agreement to get married if you're both single at a certain point.

only attention whores hint at things without being forward about them.
or anxious motherfuckers.

Artemis

#1174 Post by Artemis » Wed May 30, 2012 9:48 am

Another co-worker complaint....

So, the woman who sits beside me has a tooth infection or something and won't go to the dentist because she has to pay up front instead of the dentist directly billing the insurance company. I don't know if this is extreme cheapness or stupidity, or both. The insurance company we have through work reimburses within 72 hours. She has a credit card too, so it's not a case of not having enough money to pay. I can't fathom suffering through a tooth pain if you don't have to. I told her that she will probably have to have a root canal done. That's not nice, I know. :lol:

Thanks for listening.

I had to vent that because I can't stand to listen to her whining.

Hype

#1175 Post by Hype » Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 am

Cat was bouncing off the walls, yowling, drooling, and panting, last night. These are all usually bad signs. He had a seizure the day after I got him, about 7 months ago, and I guess he was under stress this week, being at my parents' house with two dogs (one of which is an obsessive shih tzu who barks at the cat incessantly). He hasn't appeared to have a seizure, but started drooling again today, and yowling a bit. I suspect it might be because he's in pain -- apparently he was chewing on an open safety pin while I was away...

As of now, dude seems okay... heading on a 3 hr car trip back home this evening with him though, so hopefully he survives. :confused: :scared: