What's annoying you today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Larry B.

Re: What's annoying you today?

#426 Post by Larry B. » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:26 pm

creep wrote:someone stole a package from amazon off my porch. it was just one of those body groomer things so i can shave my balls and trim the pubes without injury. if i see any of my neighbors with clean shaven balls i'm going to be pissed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had no idea there was a product called "body groomer". Pretty cool indeed, can I ask which one you bought? I'd be honored to know that I'm shaving my nutsack with the same trimmer Creep is using, maybe at that very moment! We'd be clean-shaven-balls-buddies!

This one seems pretty neat: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-BG2040-34 ... 579&sr=8-1

creep
Site Admin

#427 Post by creep » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Larry B. wrote:
creep wrote:someone stole a package from amazon off my porch. it was just one of those body groomer things so i can shave my balls and trim the pubes without injury. if i see any of my neighbors with clean shaven balls i'm going to be pissed.

I had no idea there was a product called "body groomer". Pretty cool indeed, can I ask which one you bought? I'd be honored to know that I'm shaving my nutsack with the same trimmer Creep is using, maybe at that very moment! We'd be clean-shaven-balls-buddies!

This one seems pretty neat: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-BG2040-34 ... 579&sr=8-1
i was going to get that one but i got the model just down from it for half the price. pretty much the same thing. i was using a $5 beard trimmer before with some painful results at times. :balls:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EG ... 00_details

Larry B.

#428 Post by Larry B. » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Excellent, I'm definitely getting one of those.

THANK YOU BRO

MYXYLPLYX

#429 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Larry B. wrote:

Works just dandy, thank you very much... :banana:

Juana

#430 Post by Juana » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Been trying to nail down part of Tornado Of Souls almost have it down note for note

Larry B.

#431 Post by Larry B. » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 pm

MYXYLPLYX wrote:
Larry B. wrote:

Works just dandy, thank you very much... :banana:
Well, plenty of clean shaven balls in ANR, huh? If we add the rate of Old Spice users... hot damn!

Yet we have the online female-attraction skills of Dilla.

Hype

#432 Post by Hype » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:12 pm

They don't sell personality groomers. Unless you count guns.

Larry B.

#433 Post by Larry B. » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Warped

#434 Post by Warped » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 am

Artemis wrote:i like the ritual of writing the cards, addressing the envelopes, and going to the post office to mail them.
Same here. I also love decorating the envelopes with tons of x-mas stickers. :thumb:
I'll do that early next week.

Turncoat

#435 Post by Turncoat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 am

the dog I'm dog-sitting... my entire morning has been centered around her... then I took her for a walk... which turned into a brisk winter run... I'm so out of shape... I feel like I'm going to die.
:jasper:

Artemis

#436 Post by Artemis » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 am

I have to go to my mother's place to fish a dead rat out of her basement toilet.
A couple days ago I set some traps, but I think what killed it are the meds my mom is on. She has blister packs made up with the pills portioned out. My mom said he got into one of the packs and chewed some of the capsules...powder all over. She is on lithium and risperdal, so the rat must have been thirsty and tired when it tried to take a drink from the toilet, and fell in.

The rat came in from a drain in the laundry room, I think. The cover on the drain was moved and I found droppings earlier in the week. As well some bags of dried goods like pasta and rice were ripped apart in one of the kitchen cupboards.

The funny thing is I dreamnt about tongs last night. In the dream I was in a shop looking at tongs made from different materials and trying to decide which to choose. Who knew I would have to use them so soon. :lol:

Larry B.

#437 Post by Larry B. » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 am

Today I have to attend a costume party. I had confirmed my presence long ago, and it turns out there'll be quite a lot of people I don't like.

So, I decided to have a little fun with my costume.

I will be basically dressed in white while holding this in front of me. Those things inside the toilet are cookies and chocolate.

Fuck'em.

Hype

#438 Post by Hype » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 am

Why does Chile have costume parties in December?

Larry B.

#439 Post by Larry B. » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:05 am

Because in Chile some people have unprotected sex in March.

Matz

#440 Post by Matz » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:21 am

Artemis wrote:I have to go to my mother's place to fish a dead rat out of her basement toilet.
A couple days ago I set some traps, but I think what killed it are the meds my mom is on. She has blister packs made up with the pills portioned out. My mom said he got into one of the packs and chewed some of the capsules...powder all over. She is on lithium and risperdal, so the rat must have been thirsty and tired when it tried to take a drink from the toilet, and fell in.

The rat came in from a drain in the laundry room, I think. The cover on the drain was moved and I found droppings earlier in the week. As well some bags of dried goods like pasta and rice were ripped apart in one of the kitchen cupboards.

The funny thing is I dreamnt about tongs last night. In the dream I was in a shop looking at tongs made from different materials and trying to decide which to choose. Who knew I would have to use them so soon. :lol:

nice going, most women I know would head for the hills in a situation like that :rockon:

creep
Site Admin

#441 Post by creep » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:49 am

Matz wrote:
Artemis wrote:I have to go to my mother's place to fish a dead rat out of her basement toilet.

nice going, most women I know would head for the hills in a situation like that :rockon:
like me

creep
Site Admin

#442 Post by creep » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 am

Larry B. wrote:Today I have to attend a costume party. I had confirmed my presence long ago, and it turns out there'll be quite a lot of people I don't like.

I will be basically dressed in white while holding this in front of me. Those things inside the toilet are cookies and chocolate.

Fuck'em.
that looks really comfortable. i bet you wear it for 5 minutes.

Matz

#443 Post by Matz » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 am

pretty disgusting but very creative

Juana

#444 Post by Juana » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 pm

It's fucking cold outside going to be in the 40's tonight. Fucking ridiculous

Hype

#445 Post by Hype » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Larry B. wrote:Because in Chile some people have unprotected sex in March.
Okay, but how does that explain why the parties (birthday or otherwise) are costumed?

Larry B.

#446 Post by Larry B. » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 pm

creep wrote:
Larry B. wrote:Today I have to attend a costume party. I had confirmed my presence long ago, and it turns out there'll be quite a lot of people I don't like.

Fuck'em.
that looks really comfortable. i bet you wear it for 5 minutes.
Well, obviously... that's the idea. Wear it, offer cookies, have it on for 5 more minutes and then take it off.
Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Larry B. wrote:Because in Chile some people have unprotected sex in March.
Okay, but how does that explain why the parties (birthday or otherwise) are costumed?
For the same reason people decide to have costume parties anywhere for whatever reason, I guess... :hs:
I don't really know what you're going for. This girl said "hey, I wanna make it a costume party!" :noclue:

Artemis

#447 Post by Artemis » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Matz wrote:

i'm okay with rodents. if it was bugs or bees, i would have been totally useless. it was still pretty gross though. i did use tongs to get it out and put it into a plastic bag which i disposed of in the far corner of the backyard. i'm glad it was drowned and not all bloody from gettting caught in a trap.i may not have been so brave then. i reset the traps in case there are more. i'm not really sure where it came from. my mom' house is old so it could be from anywhere. there is a cold room beneath the front porch that's accessed from the basement which could be an entry point.as far as i know it's not meshed or anything. if another rat is caught or if i see more poop i'll call an exterminator. i'm thinking to buy some poison too.

i should have brought my camera to take a pic of it to photoshop into larry b's costume. :lol:

chaos

#448 Post by chaos » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:09 pm

:lol:

I remember when I lived in NY I had a mouse in my apt. I went to the hardware store and picked out a trap, but the hardware guy said it was too big. Actually he said "if you need a trap that big then you don't need a trap, you need a gun." So I got a much smaller trap. I set it up behind the refrigerator and left for a few hours with my dog. I did not want to go back since I did not want to deal with mouse guts. While I was out I ran into one of my neighbors in my building and asked if she had any issues with mice; she said no.

Eventually I sucked it up and went back inside. There he was sitting on the trap eating peanut butter; he looked up (said thanks?) and kept eating. :lol: :eyes: I couldn't sleep so at 3AM I went back out to get a box of poison mouse pellets (yes stores were open 24 hours then). I was upset that it had come to this, but I was more upset about the mouse roaming around.

I went to work the next morning, and when I got home there was no sign of the mouse. I was stressed out that it might have died in the wall or something. Later that night my neighbor knocked on my door to tell me that she found "my" mouse: it was floating in her dog's water dish. We did not become friends after this brief moment of semi-bonding. :lol:

Larry B.

#449 Post by Larry B. » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Well, the costume did its job. It could've used an extra rat, for sure, but it did disgust people. Everyone ate cookies, though. I guess more than one might have discovered the pleasures of coprophilia.

Other than that, just another awkward social situation, in general. I got to hang out with around 7 or 8 people with whom I feel comfortable, and with around 20 others who I wanted to punch in the face.

Artemis

#450 Post by Artemis » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:35 pm

There are more rats in my mother's house. She's seen a couple more and heard them. :mad:
The exterminator is booked for 10am tomorrow.