Theme for roulette system forum

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Bandit72

Re: Theme for roulette system forum

#1 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 am

Do you have a strategy on how to get Eric Avery back into Jane's Addiction? People on here would probably find that slightly more important than not being able to win on Roulette.

guysmiley

#2 Post by guysmiley » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 am

SPUBSETTY wrote:Hi, great forum love the theme I have several roulette strategy forums including rouletteforum.net and please admin let me know what is the forum theme this forum uses so I may apply it for my message boards. much appreciated. another question is there any some kind of tool that can download lots of of pages so people can read when offline
Russian roulette? I think you should try that version.

creep
Site Admin

#3 Post by creep » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:55 am

i always thought it was weird that sonny had to approve every new person to the forum but i have had to delete four of these people so far. i guess i have to change it.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#4 Post by Hokahey » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 am

creep wrote:i always thought it was weird that sonny had to approve every new person to the forum but i have had to delete four of these people so far. i guess i have to change it.

I've probably deleted 10 since yesterday.

intertwoven

#5 Post by intertwoven » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 pm

hokahey wrote:
creep wrote:i always thought it was weird that sonny had to approve every new person to the forum but i have had to delete four of these people so far. i guess i have to change it.

you guys need to look into adding a hack to add an anti-spam "security question" type thing that people have to answer when they register (the default captcha ain't shit). Just a simple question like "what year was Nothing's Shocking released?" will fix the spambots from joining. I've done it a few times.. half the time it works wonders.. the other half I fucked up something and kill the forum. :hehe:
Look around at http://www.phpbbhacks.com/

creep
Site Admin

#6 Post by creep » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

intertwoven wrote:
hokahey wrote:

you guys need to look into adding a hack to add an anti-spam "security question" type thing that people have to answer when they register (the default captcha ain't shit). Just a simple question like "what year was Nothing's Shocking released?" will fix the spambots from joining. I've done it a few times.. half the time it works wonders.. the other half I fucked up something and kill the forum. :hehe:
Look around at http://www.phpbbhacks.com/
i tried it...fucked up the forums...restored a backup i made before i started and now i get this on the top of the screen when i post:
$user->setup(array('posting', 'mcp', 'viewtopic'), $post_data['forum_style']);[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /posting.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /posting.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /posting.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /posting.php:1)
anyone else get this?

also sorry...i may have deleted a few posts when i restored it

creep
Site Admin

#7 Post by creep » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

i will fix it tomorrow i guess

creep
Site Admin

#8 Post by creep » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 pm

ok fixed it...fuck these mods. i'm done messing with the board