Re: NCAAF

#21 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:48 pm

bleh luck just wasn't on our side

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot

creep
Site Admin

#22 Post by creep » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:59 pm

i hate college football but i started watching this game in the second half since i wanted to see why everyone is so sure that this luck kid is a guaranteed 1st pick. he didn't blow me away but he was good. pretty good game too. norcal>socal

kv

#23 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:36 pm

luck looks damn good and i think standford would be much like the colts without manning without him stanford is over rated imho and will end up getting smoked by someone for sure..usc had zero luck in that game..guy missed the ot td y half an inch...that sad 15 yard roughing penalty when the guy fell into it..if he had caught it it wouldn't have been a flag...then the 1 sec left in reg where they didn't give us our time out..star linebacker went out late in the game and Luck picked on the huge mismatch of his 6''8 tight end over a rookie who was on the bench the entire game...just wasn't meant to be oh..well nothing to be ashamed of for usc good game gave them a good scare and now we wait till next year and hope our whole team doesn't leave early for the pros...i looove how the ncaa royally fucked usc for a generation while slapping everyone else on the wrist :no:

Juana

#24 Post by Juana » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 am

Played a helluva game last night against a highly ranked favorite and almost pulled out the W. They're starting to realize their talent level they should be good if Barkley comes back next year and he will be the best QB in the country getting some love. Thinking about that they should be able to compete for a Pac12 crown as well as a Rose Bowl berth. But that is next year when the bowl band is over. Kiffin and co are still recruiting well and Stanford is going to go back to being a basketball school after Luck goes pro.

That being said looks like this game on Nov 5th is going to be the national title game since whomever wins it is probably going to beat down whomever else they play this season. Also I think that OSU is going to go undefeated until bedlam and then OU is going to put a hurt on them. What they did to K-state yesterday was something crazy.

Last but not least I will not be able to see the LSU/Bama game except for on my phone because I will be at funfunfuntest.com so KV you have to hold off on pulling the man card since I will be seeing the Damned while the game is being played BUT I have espn3 on my phone so I will be updated.

kv

#25 Post by kv » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm

barkley is gonna go pro

Juana

#26 Post by Juana » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Well if he goes pro then we're going to suck next year. Plain and simple. No Barkley = No chance at the Pac12...

Barkley also isn't even regarded as a top 3 QB in this draft. They have Luck, Moore, Jones all a head of him and he has no bowl game this year and can't go to the senior bowl. He stays he has a chance to be a top 5 pick but he leaves then he will probably be a second round pick depending on who needs QBs.

kv

#27 Post by kv » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:54 pm

i don't agree, i don't think he will be a top 5 pick...but never know...who may be willing to move up for him...he is 6-2 and i think that drops him he had made it sound like he would stay but last few week have been we'll see how the season goes...which means he wants to go if everything this year goes great...even if it doesn't in the back of his head he wants to go....i really hope he stays..usc is gonna lose alot to the prs next year...sucks but with ncaa bans i don't blame them why stay when you are handcuffed

Juana

#28 Post by Juana » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Well next season they have a shot at a bowl and can compete to win the Pac 12 and go to the Rose Bowl. The biggest issue was Pete letting Nick Holt go with Sark up to Washington. He was an awesome recruiter and got people to stay. Rivers, Rey, Mays, Carson he got all of them to stay for their senior seasons.

Oh well as long as they beat fUCLA it will be okay.

kv

#29 Post by kv » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Juana wrote:Well next season they have a shot at a bowl and can compete to win the Pac 12 and go to the Rose Bowl. The biggest issue was Pete letting Nick Holt go with Sark up to Washington. He was an awesome recruiter and got people to stay. Rivers, Rey, Mays, Carson he got all of them to stay for their senior seasons.

Oh well as long as they beat fUCLA it will be okay.
at this point ya win the pac games and smoke ucla...2012 is gonna suck we can only bring in 6 scholarships for 2012 will lose more players then that...which is why i can see barkley moving on ya we can go to a bowl game but odds are it won't be a good one

Juana

#30 Post by Juana » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah but Kiffin stacked up on this recruiting class which there was no limit on so those players are playing this year and should be better next year. But if he's not coming back they need to put one of these Freshmen QBs in there sometimes to help get some reps in there so we're prepared and its not like when Sanchez left and left us completely fucked.

kv

#31 Post by kv » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 pm

we are fucked anyway for a few more years...will take 5 more years to have a full senior class again...and thats with people not wanting to come here because we are years behind...prob take us close to 2020 to be 100% back

Juana

#32 Post by Juana » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeah but oh well had a good 8 year run. 6 Rose Bowls and 2 National Titles and the first time we were good since like 78 before Pete came so it is what it is. There will always be ups and downs . Just sucks that the NCAA leveled the program while still hasn't started with Miami and still really did nothing to Ohio State either even though the coach was ignoring things to keep his team up there...

Juana

#33 Post by Juana » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:01 am

FUCK AND YES!!! :lol: :lolol:

Man they're going to be good next year. Back into the BCS picture looking at all this talent that Kiffin has brought in.

Juana

#34 Post by Juana » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Fuck and YEAH about to get W # 10, 10-2 on the worst sanctions since the SMU death penalty.... going to finish in the top 8 heading into next year. Going to win a Nat title 3 years from now... book it.

kv

#35 Post by kv » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:47 pm

well done lane drop that 50 burger on ucla and didn't let up till he hit 50..bravo on the last 2 years lane and co bravo

maaaannnn do i hope the kid comes back oh please oh please oh please

pac 12 south champs :rockon: fuck the rest of the world

Juana

#36 Post by Juana » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Man they look good even with the sanctions they're building it back up down there. This was a special team and if Kahlil and Barkley come back as well as TJ next year will be a Rose Bowl team at least and honestly its been weird not playing in BCS bowls after the 8 years of Pete's era but it looks like Kiffin is actually learning how to coach.

creep
Site Admin

#37 Post by creep » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm

i don't follow college football so someone tell me why ucla is playing in the conference championship game.

Juana

#38 Post by Juana » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Because Larry Scott considers the conference championship game part of the "post season" when it clearly isn't and is trying to make sure the Pac 12 gets two teams into the BCS when Oregon beats fUCLA. Because if USC were to win that game they wouldn't be allowed to play in the Rose Bowl because of the bowl ban this season.

But hey fucked Oregon out of a national title shot, was an OT away from fucking Stanford, curb stomped fUCLA and trounced ND in their house. It was a good season BCS bowl or not.

creep
Site Admin

#39 Post by creep » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 pm

i get usc not playing but why isn't stanford playing oregon?

Juana

#40 Post by Juana » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Oregon beat Standford and won the North division and USC won the south division so 2nd place in the South gets to go.

creep
Site Admin

#41 Post by creep » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Juana wrote:Oregon beat Standford and won the North division and USC won the south division so 2nd place in the South gets to go.
oh i didn't know there were separate divisions. lame

Juana

#42 Post by Juana » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Yeah UCLA has no business being in that game but part of me hopes they can pull out the upset some how some way, it will not happen but it would be funny.

kv

#43 Post by kv » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:50 am

oh so now you route for ucla huh?

shame

ya the pack 12 is split in to 2 6 team sections which now allows for a championship game instead of old pac ten getting leapfroged by teams in the bcs in the final week who had their own conference championship games

so it's a good good thing except i think they split it up shitty..usc should win it every year for the rest of my life

Juana

#44 Post by Juana » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 am

kv wrote:oh so now you route for ucla huh?

shame

ya the pack 12 is split in to 2 6 team sections which now allows for a championship game instead of old pac ten getting leapfroged by teams in the bcs in the final week who had their own conference championship games

so it's a good good thing except i think they split it up shitty..usc should win it every year for the rest of my life
I'm not rooting for anyone, USC has won the Pac 12 as far as I'm concerned. But I would much rather see more Rick.. he gets to the Rose Bowl that buys him 3-4 more years and that is 3-4 more wins over fUCLA. I just said it would be funny. The real reason Larry Scott said USC can not be in the initial Pac 12 championship game is because he is afraid they would win so then he made it to where a cup cake gets set up for Oregon. Nothing aside from promising a great conference and coming back with Utah and Colorado would have been worse for Larry Scott than letting them play in the game and then the winner of the conference not eligible to play in the bowl.

kv

#45 Post by kv » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 pm

ricky is canned