NFL

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Message
Author
User avatar
kv
Posts: 7267
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NFL

#2821 Post by kv » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:33 pm

My 7-1 team has Hunt, my 0-2 team that grabbed Mahomes off waivers week 3 has lost once since and ironically my Barkley team is 8-0..

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7267
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NFL

#2822 Post by kv » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 pm

Wait, that's wrong I have Barkley and Hunt on my 8-0 :drink:

Gurley's on the 7-1

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

#2823 Post by creep » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Everyone post about their fantasy team!!! This is great!!! Everyone loves hearing about everyone's team!! :banana:

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7267
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NFL

#2824 Post by kv » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:50 pm

You're right...let's hear what creeps got to say about the Niners instead guys!

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3873
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: NFL

#2825 Post by Hokahey » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:37 pm

kv wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:50 pm
You're right...let's hear what creeps got to say about the Niners instead guys!
:lolol: :lol:

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

#2826 Post by creep » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:42 pm

kv wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:50 pm
You're right...let's hear what creeps got to say about the Niners instead guys!
We still have the most handsome QB in the league. :love:

You are also forced to watch them this Thursday.


Image

Juana
Posts: 4854
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NFL

#2827 Post by Juana » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:52 am

creep wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:42 pm
kv wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:50 pm
You're right...let's hear what creeps got to say about the Niners instead guys!
We still have the most handsome QB in the league. :love:

You are also forced to watch them this Thursday.


Image
I will just make a brisket and listen to some Gnarls Barkley

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

#2828 Post by creep » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Watch out NFL. Get ready for Nick Mullins tonight.


Image

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7267
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NFL

#2829 Post by kv » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Gimmie a break creep :jasper:

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

#2830 Post by creep » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:16 pm

kv wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:39 pm
Gimmie a break creep :jasper:
16-22 262 3TD's in his first start. I'll take it.

The Raiders are embarrassing.

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7267
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: NFL

#2831 Post by kv » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Was talking about this dude's new pretzel arm :jasper:


creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

#2832 Post by creep » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:44 am

Oh...OK

so many injuries this year......

User avatar
farrellgirl99
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: Queens

Re: NFL

#2833 Post by farrellgirl99 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:53 pm

Saints!

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3873
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: NFL

#2834 Post by Hokahey » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Go Chiiiiiiiieeeeefs, fuck the Rams.

clickie
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Re: NFL

#2835 Post by clickie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:57 am

The Bears have some division winning they have to start doing if they're gonna get anywhere.

Detroit today
Minnesota next week that got flexed to the Sunday night game
Detroit again on Thanksgiving with the early game

That's a quick turnaround playing Sunday night then Thursday morning.

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3873
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: NFL

#2836 Post by Hokahey » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:34 am

clickie wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:57 am
The Bears have some division winning they have to start doing if they're gonna get anywhere.

Detroit today
Minnesota next week that got flexed to the Sunday night game
Detroit again on Thanksgiving with the early game

That's a quick turnaround playing Sunday night then Thursday morning.
Its completely ridiculous. That should never be allowed to happen.

The Bears are in the running to be my NFC team. I hope they do well.

Juana
Posts: 4854
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: NFL

#2837 Post by Juana » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:07 am

You have a NFC team we saved you a space on the wagon buddy, it will feel like ole comfy tennis shoes

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3873
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: NFL

#2838 Post by Hokahey » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:26 am

When Stan Kroenke and his little cronie Kevin Demoff are dead, then we can talk.

Post Reply