What kind of phone should I get?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Hype

Re: What kind of phone should I get?

#41 Post by Hype » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:09 am

perkana wrote:I just saw your first photo. Nice colors and resolution :thumb:
One of my friends works at Huawei. Phones look great.
I've been calling friends and family too while updating my contacts. I thought I had synced them with my google account but I can't find them :noclue:
Does anybody know where are your contacts saved online? I've searched in gmail, google drive and nothing. Just started saving them in my computer, like I should have :dunce:
https://contacts.google.com/u/0/preview/all

perkana

#42 Post by perkana » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:17 am

Thanks, I've already seen that page. It shows only my G+ contacts. I thought the sync function synced my phone contacts. Apparently, it doesn't. Guess I'll have to keep saving them on my sim card and computer :noclue:

Bandit72

#43 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:17 am

Does anyone have an iWatch? Would you recommend one? The series 4 looks great.

I'm have a Fitbit at the moment but I'm limited as to what it does. Maybe it does enough? I do have an iPhone 6 and like the idea of it being linked with the iWatch for everything.

iWatches are 'nuff dollar though :neutral:

Pandemonium

#44 Post by Pandemonium » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:32 am

Bandit72 wrote:Does anyone have an iWatch? Would you recommend one? The series 4 looks great.

I'm have a Fitbit at the moment but I'm limited as to what it does. Maybe it does enough? I do have an iPhone 6 and like the idea of it being linked with the iWatch for everything.

iWatches are 'nuff dollar though :neutral:
I got my wife one about 6 months ago - she loves it. It syncs and ties in great with her iPhone and iPad. She uses the health features and considers it an upgrade over her (older) Fitbit. One of the downsides for her is the info on the watch is so tiny, it's hard for her to read at times depending on text, etc and she doesn't care much for doing calls over it due to the limitations of the watches sound and mic.