Old funny Xiola posts

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Message
Author
clickie
Posts: 2563
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#21 Post by clickie » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:the funniest pic that ever came out of xiola is this
What happened to Fidel?

I think the last I heard was that he went to university in Nashville and became a teacher? :hs:

I remember I talked to Fidel on the phone once. I was at work and called him. I think he posted his number and dared people to call. He was nice on the phone, we had a pleasant chat. :lol:
You ever talk to janesaw on the phone? I think i remember you guys were supposed to meet but he\she never showed up.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 8573
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#22 Post by Artemis » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 am

clickie wrote:
Artemis wrote:
creep wrote:the funniest pic that ever came out of xiola is this
What happened to Fidel?

I think the last I heard was that he went to university in Nashville and became a teacher? :hs:

I remember I talked to Fidel on the phone once. I was at work and called him. I think he posted his number and dared people to call. He was nice on the phone, we had a pleasant chat. :lol:
You ever talk to janesaw on the phone? I think i remember you guys were supposed to meet but he\she never showed up.
No, we never talked on the phone. As I recall, Janesaw lived - or claimed - to live in Detroit and I was going there for the weekend. I suggested meeting at the Motown Museum since I was going to be there anyway.

User avatar
MicrowavedGerbil
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#23 Post by MicrowavedGerbil » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:06 pm

I remember miggy mars from myspace and xiola.. never heard of him since.. he had multiple personalities or something?

creep
Site Admin
Posts: 9414
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#24 Post by creep » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

MicrowavedGerbil wrote:I remember miggy mars from myspace and xiola.. never heard of him since.. he had multiple personalities or something?
he killed himself. there is a thread about it somewhere.

User avatar
nausearockpig
Posts: 3630
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#25 Post by nausearockpig » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Ganondorf wrote:speaking of hoka, remember this one..

Psicom23 [2:46 AM]: i was fucking with some kiddies in a chat room and wanted you to come play..
Sex drugs n RnR [2:46 AM]: sounds mint
Psicom23 [2:46 AM]: Arts and Entertainment - nine inch nails ......//snip
Sure seems ......thorough keeping old conversations like that? I assume those are saved transcripts on a hard drive somewhere??

User avatar
MicrowavedGerbil
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#26 Post by MicrowavedGerbil » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 pm

creep wrote:
MicrowavedGerbil wrote:I remember miggy mars from myspace and xiola.. never heard of him since.. he had multiple personalities or something?
he killed himself. there is a thread about it somewhere.

Link me. :bs:

User avatar
MicrowavedGerbil
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#27 Post by MicrowavedGerbil » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Image

User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#28 Post by Hokahey » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:34 pm

nausearockpig wrote:
Ganondorf wrote:speaking of hoka, remember this one..

Psicom23 [2:46 AM]: i was fucking with some kiddies in a chat room and wanted you to come play..
Sex drugs n RnR [2:46 AM]: sounds mint
Psicom23 [2:46 AM]: Arts and Entertainment - nine inch nails ......//snip
Sure seems ......thorough keeping old conversations like that? I assume those are saved transcripts on a hard drive somewhere??
14 years ago at that.

User avatar
kv
Posts: 7195
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#29 Post by kv » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:14 pm

MicrowavedGerbil wrote:
creep wrote:
MicrowavedGerbil wrote:I remember miggy mars from myspace and xiola.. never heard of him since.. he had multiple personalities or something?
he killed himself. there is a thread about it somewhere.

Link me. :bs:
Naw man it's true

User avatar
intertwoven
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#30 Post by intertwoven » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:48 pm


User avatar
MicrowavedGerbil
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Old funny Xiola posts

#31 Post by MicrowavedGerbil » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Damn dude.. he was the one who told me about xiola. Always encouraged me to persue my musical dreams as we talked about music. I was 15 at the time and he said he was 30 and jokingly said he was old enough to be my dad haha. I can understand feeling of wanting to take your own life.. i struggled for YEARS. I was locked up in a ward in june of 2015.. after i was released i vowed to manifest my dark ways in a positive manner and began writing emotional music. Now that i have a son i live life for him.. still hate life tho.. just have good things in it now.

Post Reply