#23 Post by chaos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:34 pm

:lol:

chaos

Re: Is anyone playing Pokeman GO?

#24 Post by chaos » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:57 am

Romeo

#25 Post by Romeo » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:54 am

the other night I stopped by my Nephews house for a birthday party for his daughter.
Meanwhile his 14 yr old son was allegedly in the basement with a friend playing video games while the girls were occupying the house. We looked and they were missing, meanwhile outside was a bad rain/lightening storm. Called his cell phone, they were out in the lightening playing pokemon go 5 blocks away :no:
Didn't fucking tell anyone.

Larry B.

#26 Post by Larry B. » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:24 am

Romeo wrote:the other night I stopped by my Nephews house for a birthday party for his daughter.
Meanwhile his 14 yr old son was allegedly in the basement with a friend playing video games while the girls were occupying the house. We looked and they were missing, meanwhile outside was a bad rain/lightening storm. Called his cell phone, they were out in the lightening playing pokemon go 5 blocks away :no:
Didn't fucking tell anyone.
Oh my god, two 14 year olds roaming the streets!! I assume you called 911 immediately, sued Pokemon Inc. for kidnapping those kids and called child protection services.

If God had wanted children to walk outside he wouldn't have given us shelter in the first place. The apocalypse is near, but HE will save those faithful to the glory of THE HOLY SAVIOR.

AMEN.

SR

#27 Post by SR » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:45 am

Um, when my 14 year old goes missing without word I am worried. When he's found, I am pissed (hopefully). Wtf are you talking about and what's with all the personal attacks dripping with righteous indignation lately?

Larry B.

#28 Post by Larry B. » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:16 am

SR wrote:Um, when my 14 year old goes missing without word I am worried. When he's found, I am pissed (hopefully). Wtf are you talking about and what's with all the personal attacks dripping with righteous indignation lately?
Yeah, you're right. If I had no idea where my 14 year old was when I think they're home, I'd be at least a bit worried too.

I got carried away by the apparent suggestion that a mobile game is to blame, when actually the thing to probably be (a bit) concerned about is why a kid feels he can just get out of the house without telling anybody, which could range from "I hate this family" to "Just gonna be 5 minutes, it should be OK."

My apologies, Romeo.
Last edited by Larry B. on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

SR

#29 Post by SR » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:18 am

Nice. My apologies too...heavy handed. :noclue:

Larry B.

#30 Post by Larry B. » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:20 am

SR wrote:Nice. My apologies too...heavy handed. :noclue:
It worked :thumb:

:oldtimer:

sinep

#31 Post by sinep » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:05 am

Larry B. has been off recently.

Everything alright? Trouble at home? Trouble at work?

We're here to help.

:heart:

Larry B.

#32 Post by Larry B. » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:33 pm

sinep wrote:Larry B. has been off recently.

Everything alright? Trouble at home? Trouble at work?

We're here to help.

:heart:
I need my football fix.

Cowchips1997

#33 Post by Cowchips1997 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:19 pm

August 7th Hall of Fame Game. Nobody will even miss those Pokémon playing kids once football season is in swing.

kv

#34 Post by kv » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Larry means soccor....

And preseason isn't ball...but NCAA kicks off in less then a month....weee

clickie

#35 Post by clickie » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 am

Lol soccer, i thought he meant football also.

nausearockpig

#36 Post by nausearockpig » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:34 pm

clickie wrote:Lol soccer, i thought he meant football also.
Silly USAians. Your version of football is played by throwing the ball and running with it in your hands. Should be called Handball, or Runball. NOT FOOTball. Stooges.

Bandit72

#37 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:12 pm

nausearockpig wrote:
clickie wrote:Lol soccer, i thought he meant football also.
Silly USAians. Your version of football is played by throwing the ball and running with it in your hands. Should be called Handball, or Runball. NOT FOOTball. Stooges.
Seconded. In the nicest possible way of course.

kv

#38 Post by kv » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Ya except that every single game is started with a kick...every td a kick...can't get a td? Kick a field goal... can't get a first down? Better kick it...second half kick...ot? Kick it....

Soccor sucks works best for describing your version....or bored ball

Imho of course

kv

#39 Post by kv » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:09 pm

And another thing.....

If this fan forum was about some shitty British band like cold play or spice girls I'd allow your football use...but no...this is a USA site for the once great America alt janes addiction....breed and spread from Los Angeles USA....home of the soccer mom...fucking deal

:bigrin:

nausearockpig

#40 Post by nausearockpig » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:27 pm

USA!!! USA!!! MURICA!!!! Color!!! Labor!!!

Lol. Silly USAians thinking their way of "thinking" is correct.

IMHO, of course..... :lolol:

Larry B.

#41 Post by Larry B. » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:48 am

Americans need their version of "football" because they need a sport that can be played by people who weight like 400 pounds.

The game starts with a kick, someone grabs the ball and the play is stopped because everybody needs a fucking break from all the walking and breathing. OK, bring the special team for this next play! OMG, that guy jumped! Time-out, let's go to for a Gatorade break. These guys are really putting all the effort in, bah gawd they're breaking their backs.

kv

#42 Post by kv » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:11 pm

nausearockpig wrote:USA!!! USA!!! MURICA!!!! Color!!! Labor!!!

You're the one complaining about what we call stuff...why should you care what we do? :noclue:

kv

#43 Post by kv » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Larry B. wrote:Americans need their version of "football" because they need a sport that can be played by people who weight like 400 pounds.

The game starts with a kick, someone grabs the ball and the play is stopped because everybody needs a fucking break from all the walking and breathing. OK, bring the special team for this next play! OMG, that guy jumped! Time-out, let's go to for a Gatorade break. These guys are really putting all the effort in, bah gawd they're breaking their backs.
You sound like you watch a lot Larry! I couldn't go as in depth with soccor. Because I avoid it like the plague. Just like the other super boring sport to me...baseball.

nausearockpig

#44 Post by nausearockpig » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:23 am

kv wrote:

You're the one complaining about what we call stuff...why should you care what we do? :noclue:
Well, I don't care as such, I find it odd that for some reason someone in power in your country decided to spell things like colour and labour differently to the English spelling, but, for what reason? It really makes no sense, other than to be different or "better"? lol

As for caring what you USAians do, well in the broader, global sense, actions taken in the USA can have global repercussions.... I'm not implying that spelling colour incorrectly will cause WWIII though.... but I reckon that you guys are gonna fuck everything up for the rest of us soon..........
kv wrote:Ya except that every single game is started with a kick...every td a kick...can't get a td? Kick a field goal... can't get a first down? Better kick it...second half kick...ot? Kick it....
Come on man.. Yeah it's started with kicks and has kicking in it here and there as you mentioned, but the rest is played with hands carrying, throwing and running.. Kinda like Rugby is. Soccer truly is a game where the ball is, for the most part, in contact with the feet only, except for the goalkeeper and throwing the ball in etc. It really is foot ball - if you're gonna put the two games on a scale, soccer is more "football" than AFL, Rugby, Rugby League and Gridiron..... But whatever... you guys can call your little game football too.... hahah JK..

clickie

#45 Post by clickie » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:51 am

nausearockpig wrote:
kv wrote:

Well, I don't care as such, I find it odd that for some reason someone in power in your country decided to spell things like colour and labour differently to the English spelling, but, for what reason? It really makes no sense, other than to be different or "better"? lol

As for caring what you USAians do, well in the broader, global sense, actions taken in the USA can have global repercussions.... I'm not implying that spelling colour incorrectly will cause WWIII though.... but I reckon that you guys are gonna fuck everything up for the rest of us soon..........
kv wrote:Ya except that every single game is started with a kick...every td a kick...can't get a td? Kick a field goal... can't get a first down? Better kick it...second half kick...ot? Kick it....
Come on man.. Yeah it's started with kicks and has kicking in it here and there as you mentioned, but the rest is played with hands carrying, throwing and running.. Kinda like Rugby is. Soccer truly is a game where the ball is, for the most part, in contact with the feet only, except for the goalkeeper and throwing the ball in etc. It really is foot ball - if you're gonna put the two games on a scale, soccer is more "football" than AFL, Rugby, Rugby League and Gridiron..... But whatever... you guys can call your little game football too.... hahah JK..

You reckon the usa is gonna "fuck everything up for the rest of us soon." :lol: You say that as if you're speaking for the rest of the world. Whatever your issues are dont fool yourself into thinking you're somehow leading a huge army of righeoueness by posting angry rants on the internet. The US is the reason you get to enjoy your standard of living. Even at its worst it still drives the worlds economy .